APOLOGIZE

Say sorry right now Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMvYXVMjCNM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Congratulations, a guy with 65% Scandinavian DNA, who lives in California, has won two fights in a row and waves an Irish flag

The greatest accomplishment in Eires entire history, since the day the first group of albino negros fled africa and started hiding amongst real white people was accomplished by a Nord who lives in Cali by choice

We are in different weight classes so you can't fight me heh

the irish aren't human

Kek. He's nord if he wins and Irish if he loses.

What about a buffer fuck up thread?

He's Irish ya cunt.

>65% Scandinavian DNA,
I'll have you know McGoat is 100% Gael

russian dude will kick his ass

I'm sorry......sorry GSP retired before he could kick this fuckers ass around the world......hahhahahaahaha

He's a degenerate homosexual when he wins and a degenerate homosexual when he loses, his actual genetic background never changes

When he fought in Eire he was called a Viking and even held up as an example of successful integration of immigrants (even though he was born there)

Anyway, like I said, congrats on mr. Gay boys two fight win-streak, hopefully his doesn't fold like paper and tap out the next time his chin gets touched

Checked.

>AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is he white?

>When he fought in Eire he was called a Viking and even held up as an example of successful integration of immigrants (even though he was born there)

lel what am i reading? i think you've got him mixed up with Gunnar, his Icelandic teammate

Kek confirms the truth

Thread closed.

Why does he have bat desk tattooed on his chest?

Mcmeme posters fuck off to Sup Forums please

Nope, go back and watch all his early fights and backstage interviews

He actually dyes his hair red to disguise himself, he's a natural blonde, no joke

rumor had it that Trump wanted to attend the UFC tonight but the Secret Service blocked his request.

did he show up?

Donald Trump Jr. was there.

instagram.com/p/BMvYXVMjCNM/

Kek is reaching out to the unbelievers, you need only accept him into your hearts and reject the swedish homosexual dgenerate known commonly as conor mcgregor (real name Sven Svensson)

the Irish have always considered themselves vikings you fucking tard, they shared similar culture with nords. The rest is just shit you made up.

fuck off kike.

"Russian" dude is a fucking dune coon. Are you Ruskies in the business of supporting Muslim faggots now? If so let me know and I'll revoke your bro status from bro to fucking muslim cuck.

>the Irish have always considered themselves vikings

We haven't.

>you fucking tard, they shared similar culture with nords.

We don't.

>The rest is just shit you made up.

This part is correct, he's trolling.

My digits say otherwise

share''''d'''', celts were virtually identical.

post proofs

Here is your proof

How dare ye attempt to stir up chaos on this board of peace without the blessing of kek

Praise kek

literally autism

Go get eaten by a dinosaur you abbo faggot

:(

WE

>Trump getting cucked by his Secret Service
Drumpfkins btfo