Thor the Bore

>decide to watch pic-related because Sup Forums told me it was the greatest movie ever made and the best superhero movie
>QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS every five seconds.
>Billions of people are brutally killed because it’s the Apocalypse but they try to lighten up the situation with LE QUIPS and LE JOKES
>Strong Black Lady enslaves people against their will and we are suppose to see her as a badass superhero? (Seriously, if she was a white man enslaving people for lulz, every website would be throwing a bitchfest)
>90% of Thor’s cast dies (never treated with any respect
>Loki’s evil plot from 2 is handwaved away and now he’s a quippy “””””anti”””””-Hero to help Thor
>The CGI is terrible
>Greenscreens everywhere
>None of the actors can act, just make quips
>the action was boring
Jesus, Sup Forums. This movie was freakin garbage. I can’t believe I listened to you. I honestly think you've all been taken over by Reddit or Tumblr. I’d rather watch Birdman or Dredd again than this shit.
*mic drop*

Thor 3 is epitome of MCU formula. Everyone who thinks it was funny or even "ok" movie should hang themselves

Bad cgi and greencreens are pretty much a staple of these superhero movies. And I say that as someone that like Spider-Man Homecoming. Either you can ignore it or not.

this, 2017 cgi was awful in every single movie, I don't know wtf happened but Iron Man 1 2008 cgi was easily superior to them all

It was fucking garbage

Why invest so much energy on something you don't like

Move on

>QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS every five seconds.
Bullshit. It's Jokes every five seconds. The movie suffers heavily for having those jokes but they aren't quips.

The Warriors Three deserved better.

>90% of Thor’s cast dies
Even my normie sister noted how casually the warriors three were killed off.

I was told it was good and was waiting for it to get good. It never did........

You were told an opinion and then threw a fit because it wasn't the same as your opinion?
Holy fuck are you 12? Grow a fucking pair and move on. Find something you enjoy and embrace that.

>90% of Thor’s cast dies
Except Sif oddly enough. I guess her actress didn’t want to participate in the bloodbath.

I don't think you actually saw the movie, and are just bitching about it to be contrary.

>because Sup Forums told me
Stopped reading right there, you’re a fucking newfag if you actually let Sup Forums‘s opinion on anything influence you. It was the best Thor movie, but certainly not even the best capeshit movie of last year.

What about Blade Runner and Apes?

This, OP is describing a different movie.

There weren't a billion people on Assguard. Hela maybe knocked off a thousand. The rest got away before fire bro fucked her shit.

Sorry, I mean Superhero movies.

Apes cgi was pretty good.

This.

>>Strong Black Lady enslaves people against their will and we are suppose to see her as a badass superhero? (Seriously, if she was a white man enslaving people for lulz, every website would be throwing a bitchfest)
Ah so you're just a triggered Sup Forumsfag

Iron Man had a few really rough scenes near the end.

It feels like they are setting up Thor becoming a member of the GotG

She was too busy filming something else and was unable to find a chance to go film the scenes.

It surelly felt like a gotg movie

At least Zachary Levi is getting work as Shazam/Captain Marvel

Consider punctuating your sentences next time.

>Seriously, if she was a white man enslaving people for lulz, every website would be throwing a bitchfest)

No they wouldn't.

your opinion is garbage.

hulk dont do much despite can talk and none of the actions are good

look at this quipster

>Sup Forums told me it was the greatest movie ever made and the best superhero movie
Things that never happened.

The deflation of drama was intentional, it's a Maori thing apparently. Make of that what you will.

Well ignoring your cringy spaz attack I agree it wasn't that great.
Felt like more time was spent in Enigma space land than Valhalla.
Didn't help that Kate Blanchett was shafted by Jeff Goldblum.

Also, power levels were all over the place. Like, Thor being able to bludgeon the Hulk in the arena and Thor being beaten by a couple of tramps with sticks just does not work in the same movie.

And what are Helas incredible powers? How is summoning swords supposed to be among the most op powers in the MCU?

Do not question the Holopsicon.

so you ignored the whole "your hammer wasn't your power" arc? The goku-like power-up in the arena?

I got the impression that that was his thunder related powers, not his general strength and fighting skills.

>QUIPS QUIPS QUIPS
>entirely different movie

>WAH ITS FORBIDDEN TO CRITICIZE THE MOVIE I LOVE
The absolute state of Mouseshills.

After Thanos gets beaten I’m done, these movies are really starting to get boring.

and the faggotry starts.
no one forbid you to dislike the movie, its your whining about it and blaming others that was pointed out. Calling everyone a shill doesnt make you right,

This.

I watched this movie called "Airplane" this weekend, and I was like great! Finally a serious film about aviation, this will be great!

But NOPE, just another quip fest, and don't get me started on the tone and pacing!! and I'm not racist, but the execution was quip quip quip!

>>>>>>Mouseshills

Surely you must be joking

Could you have made even more of a poorly constructed strawman?

>no one forbid you to dislike the movie
Speak for yourself you fucking fag. People that hate this movie should be ashamed and dehumanized for not liking it.

he's not joking. . . and don't call him Shirley

this is some pathetic trolling...

>Sup Forums posters

>Taking an OP post that ends with *mic drop* seriously

I know some of you did, there's over 30 IPs in here

Shut up and let me strawman.

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue

the formula is good though, you just hate fun and want to cut yourself on edginess

People like it because it's a Thor film that isn't filled with boring Earth shit or a dumb romance. It's just a dumb action movie and doesn't try to be anything else.

did better than anything the dceu came out with so im happy. bitching wont change that though

Oh sorry. . . mistook it for trolling.
please continue

Wonder Woman was better but whatever.

>shilling so hard that you only care about "your" movies doing better than "their" movies

>mic drop
Kys