ALERT ALERT THIS IS IMPORTANT

ALERT ALERT THIS IS IMPORTANT

One of the only people who predicted the 08 crisis says America is headed to a CURRENCY CRISIS. It's gonna be much bigger than the 08 crisis.

THIS IS GONNA BLOW UP UNDER TRUMP AND HE CANT DO ANYTHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBJ31G6FdhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMk0wG-N84
youtube.com/watch?v=SMPfwWNB7NY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wowgkozf2kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit, we are 20 trillion in debt. Our money is fucking fake.

It was going to happen no matter who was elected. The difference in we have a shot in starting a quick and efficient recovery.

Also for the record, the entire planet is facing a currency crises

They're gonna pin it on Trump and Brexit and the new populist movements

pls happen already
sick of waiting around

CHek'd.

Of course they will, but smart people will realize Trump had nothing to do with it

(((Schiff)))
do i have to spell this out for you?

Doesn't Schiff shill for buying gold?

How are we gonna make it through boys??

You're wrong. He's contra to ((them)) on this.

The real Jews in the economy you have to worry about are in wall street and the fed ((Yellen), not this simple gold merchant

Yes, but he made that his business that because he sees the impending doom, not the other way arround

Ive waited for a recession all year and no such luck. you get sucked into a bubble of news articles predicting a market crash. it doesnt crash, but the articles keep coming out every day. its bullshit.

there is just no way that the stock market sinks any time soon.

of fucking course
But Trump has said long ago in his rallies (which he stopped doing for some reason) that we're in a bubble

Good, this might just get Donald pissed at the kikes enough to take down the fed.

Also, was JC Denton's appearance based on Steven Seagal?

The Fed is set the interest rate at virtually zero under Obama. I bet they're going to raise it when Trump takes office

>Also, was JC Denton's appearance based on Steven Seagal?
Clearly.

What do you mean he can't do anything? Look what Hitler did with an economically devastated Germany. The collapse will only make him stronger.

The only thing Schiff ever does is predict total financial collapse. Like literally. On a daily basis. If he's right one of those times it will be because inevitability caught up to his gold hysteria.

so buy more guns, gotcha

>you get sucked into a bubble of news articles predicting a market crash.

Every ((econimists) and economic pundit on tv is saying everything is better than ever. The statemenet is wrong

>it doesnt crash, but the articles keep coming out every day
>there is just no way that the stock market sinks any time soon.

This was the exact same sentiment right before the 08 crash

We'll get by.. with ..a little ..help from our .friends !

Im ignorant on this shit. So whats he saying, buy gold?

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMk0wG-N84

He also predicted Trump's victory

This is only slightly relevant, but like a month ago I did an unholy dose of Lucy and tried to draw, but I couldn't get my ideas onto the paper, so I started to meditate. Of all fucking things I meditated on Kek. I even assumed the smug power pose. After about a half hour of this I shit you not my avid visuals became replaced by Pepe's smug fucking face. I decided to kick it up a notch after calming down from the shock of seeing a million Pepe's everywhere. I read that a good meditation technique is to visualize drawing yourself and slowly erase the outline in order to clear your mind, as I had actual paper and a pencil on hand, I did this in my note book. As I was drawing myself I noticed the visuals from the acid made a crazy pattern on the paper so I started to trace it. It looked sort of like a crazy geometric pattern made out of cubes. I know this will sound completely batshit insane, but I'm going to tell you this anyway on the off chance someone will believe me- as I traced this pattern, it started to fucking glow greenish white. As I traced it I started to feel funny, I don't know how to describe it, almost as if I was becoming detached from my physical body. I traced about a third of this pattern when I had the most vivid hallucination I'd ever had in my life. The paper seemed to burn where I had drawn my lines. I could hear the roar of the fire, and I could even smell it. It scared the shit out of me. I had a vision after this. My hand and holding the pencil was no longer mine. I was in the body of some one painting something on a canvas. Judging by the clothes I was wearing it was a long time ago. I faded out of this back into reality only to see an image of a hundred dollar bill burned into my paper. More specifically the part of the note that says federal reserve note. I was freaked the fuck out, I threw my note book across the room and just sat there trying to process what had happened.

So you're saying to short the dollar and buy BTC?

Most of the third Reich economy was based around military products that's why they had to go to war or else the country would have collapsed on itself.

Fuck if he had only succeeded on taking Stalingrad...fucking Italians and their weak genes.

After I read this post, it all sort of clicked. I think this is it. The happening that has been fortold of since Sup Forums's inception. They're crashing this economy with no survivors...

Remember cannibalism results in prions

Yeah he's telling americans that the USD is gonna drop so buy gold essentially. A bit convenient that he sells gold too though lmao

that's just "adjusted" history

they were well off into economic recovery before they ever rearmed

Honestly, another crash is what we desperately need. People have too much fucking wealth and sparetime if they spend it all on feminism and feeling good about refugees. We need to get to the point where it is clear to everyone that we simply can't afford to take in anymore refugees and that it is necesarry to instil serious, masculine, traditional values in society if we are to be able to have enough money to make things go around.

absolute hogwash m8. get rid of the parasites and ignore versailles and suddenly their gdp went up a fuck ton.

They'll blame it on the fact that republicans have full control of house, senate, and White House. Last time it happened was in 1928. The year before the Great Depression. Tbh I voted for trump cause I figured the fed and big banks would collaborate and short the dollar to crash our economy. It's long fucking overdue. I'm young and want everything to fail now, so we can rebuild and have non fiat currency again. Otherwise there's no future in our economy as it stands.

This only matters for faggots that cannot hunt or distinguish edible roots. May the odds Evah be in yo favah

You're slandering the man, he was one of the few people that warned about the 08 crisis years in advance

youtube.com/watch?v=SMPfwWNB7NY

He's managing his clients money by selling gold and foreign stocks because he sees the dollar collapsing

i'm fully aware of who he is, i agree with him on certain aspects, but he also has a vested interest in seeing gold rise in price...

Peter (((Schiff))) is always schilling for gold. He's trying to sell his book and promote his investment firm.

But he's right and we need to prepare for a currency crisis

What strats do pol recommend to make money out of it (other than doomsday preppin)

SELL SELL SELL

I recommend investing in Gold ETFs, gold mining companies, and Waves

don't invest unless you have researched heavily and preferably have a degree in economics.

if schiff is correct though you convert money to gold or bitcoin or some other valuable that won't be affected by fiat.. then pray for a collapse.

8 year Democrat incoming goyim

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wowgkozf2kk

What is the essential Segalkino?

>non-ironically posting this libertarian meme man

It is known. Groundhog user talked about the financial crash too. Zerohedge speculated (((they))) would allow Trump to win so they would ruin the economy on his watch and blame it on him, crippling the New Right movement for good.

I advise directing all our Meme magic towards Ron Paul as Treasury Sec, and averting the crash through sheer collective will.

buy NUGT

seems legit

Pretty much everybody on the right is predicting this