Think of the last non Sup Forums material that you read/watched

Think of the last non Sup Forums material that you read/watched.

That thing was now written by Grant Morrison.

How does it change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PseDEMo8b18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Parks & Rec
I don't even know. A more overarching story I guess instead of just one-off episodes in the later seasons and more meta shit.

>Hunt for the Wilderpeople
it ends with Ricky going back to the child agency and eventually going to out live in the Bush

>Deadwood
Fuck if I know.

The last non-Sup Forums think I read was the 1950s sci-fi novela "Thunder World."
Not only was it called Thunder World (just like Grant's Multiversity Shazam one-shot) but the protag was an expy for Hugo Danner who was destined to be the first of a line of people bred for a heavy-gravity world. (Which is more or less one of the stupider silver-age origins of Krypton.)

I don't even know what it would be like but I hope it would involve those wicked 4-armed mech suits.

>Man on the Moon
Kaufman's 'nothing is real, so you shouldn't take things too seriously' is expanded upon. Andy talking to the audience at the beginning is somehow a part of the Hypercrisis. And the Santa that comes down at the Carnegie Hall show is AU Klaus.
Good movie.

>Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 72
Nixon is Darkseid I guess

>John Le Carre's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Meta spies? I'm all for it.

You're telling me this isn't Agent 47?

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Honestly I would love to see it. Probably be more philosophical and less anime face reactions/tropes.

FMA has enough philosophizing. It doesn't need to be meta on top of that.

>Silicon Valley

I imagine that it would be some sort of plot of how the Pied Piper crew somehow trapped an Hindu god in their software to make their compression software seem magical.

>Max Payne
i...
i can actually see that work
youtube.com/watch?v=PseDEMo8b18

>Dragon Ball depending on whether or not you consider it Sup Forums
Goku really is the Superman of another Earth. Sourman is Bizarro?

Can't find shit on that online. Obscure.

>Metal Gear Solid 1
Ugh, I don't even want to think about it.

Hiro, please fix the servers, this is getting stupid.

>Star Trek: TNG
Picard now has a raging boner for Scottish history instead of French. More weird alien shit

>Kamen Rider Amazons
The cannibalism is now a representation of Grant's attempts at ego death, Jin's Amazons form's scars all now make crazy occult symbols that provoke hunger for read meat in the reader, and it ends with some vague implication about something insignificant that everyone on Sup Forums interprets as another piece of the Hypercrisis but is in fact meant to be a reference to Skullman or something.

>Hyperion
More focus on the time travel and the AI sub reality

Not Sup Forums, but I just finished the first episode of the anime Re:Creators. This has Morrison written all over it.

I have no idea how it changes, but the book of Daniel chapter 3.

oh, user... prepare for disappointment. I literally thought the same exact thing when I picked it up.

I've been trying to post this for 5 hours the craft is insane if written by early grant

>Shokugeki no Soma
Uh, little help?

I rewatched The Crow yesterday, but I think that's too \co\
>Krull
after defeating the beast, corwyn ascends to epic herodom and inspires people across the galaxy in a sort of league of justice

> Coronation Street
I can definitely see this being amazing, a well-established mundane soap opera would be the perfect outlet for Morrison's brand of surrealism and supernatural conspiracies. This should happen!

It becomes more interesting than the “vlaaah! Religion is the true evil! Vlaaaah!” We got.

7 Psychopaths.
It doesn't change.

>The Crown

Phillip is revealed to be in love with another woman, but gives her up; Margaret, on the other hand, is revealed to be an agent for Mother Russia, as it turns out she's a love child of Stalin and the Queen Mother. The Detective working for Charles secretly murders the headmaster at his school in Scotland, leaving behind a very messy, very public crime scene that cannot be traced to him, but which makes the front pages of every paper around the world. Parliament is incensed, with various MPs making daily speeches every day, forcing Philip to give up on his dramalama desires and allowing Charles to go to Eton.

Agreed. Excellent film.

>Mom and Dad

Weirdly enough he IS in this as an unnamed talking head cameo and explains what's going on. So that's appropriate.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4
I have no idea how it will turn out

Smiley's People - I... I have no idea.

Toby Esterhase is now a time traveller that both aids/hinders Smiley because Smiley and Karla are really aspects of the same being?

The Circus isn't just a name? It's an actual Circus of Spies?

KILLER QUEEN IS ALREADY ON THIS COMIC BOOK
Keep reading or BITE THE DUST

The last thing I read was Dune, but I haven't finished it yet, so I couldn't tell you. I'm sure the drug-like effects of spice would be a lot more psychedelic.

What?

>Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid

I guess he would turn a very interesting, insightful, easily digestible book into a piece of shit full of pseudoscience and mystical mumbo jumbo