Greetings, fellow Sup Forums bros!

Greetings, fellow Sup Forums bros!
Funnyjunk user and Trump supporter, Infinitereaper here
I've thrusted Funnyjunk into the light of the redpill
And have made several ex-military connections to uncover the massive criminal orginization that is the clinton foundation. I'll be honest, i'm scared. I've already foiled several attempts on my life by these fuckers, and have been followed home several times. As you know FJ was recently the victim of several DDOS attacks (probably mad because i was redpilling it too hard)
So i'm asking you all for help. I've included a screen cap of my rogue military agents tips to being a good meme journalist, and am on the case as we speak, but i have to know, if i'm murdered for red pilling my brethren over at funnyjunk, that one of you will take my place as Funnyjunk's leader and main redpiller. I know they have a bad rep here, but they are good people, like you, and are willing to see the truth of trump. God bless america

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/user/infinitereaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is my situation in depth

Didn't realize i'd run into another funnyjunker on here. how do you do?

funnyjunk.com/user/infinitereaper

you can message me here

oh wow I'm from ebaumsworld

how do you do fellow teenagers?

I've seen your work, Keep it up man

based masterboll from funnyjunk here

Infinitereaper is actualy a tinfoil hat memer that only posts content that favours white males.

its not the "truth" but just a collection of organised lies.

masterboll! You are a legend around those parts I here. Hope you brit bros are okay!

Any other 9gigglers here?

thanks, lil nigga. hopefully we can overthrow these pathetic white male Drumpf memers so we can at least get back to browsing dank memes instead of shitty forced lies in the form of political posts.

>funnyjunk
>Sup Forums bros!
this thread is cancer
saged and hidden

please, I need your help

>Funnyjunk still exists
I browsed it during my freshman year of high school before discovering Sup Forums in 2010. Good times.

don't do this

And you are retarded

Thread noko'd my bro

fuck off

dont sweat it. Infinitereaper is basically one of those faggots thats trying to rally in help from other sites to push his political propaganda.

Hey there little fella. I'm proud to say go fuck yourself

OP is Disdain for Plebs? wat

infinitereaper is cringe incarnate, he doesn't represent us desu lads

it's a good page

why would i go fuck myself?

Infinitereaper and his fellow bum buddies are regularly forcing their own political views on a site that wants nothing to do with Drumpf or anything similar.

they can kindly kiss each others ass elsewhere instead of ruining a site meant for amusing content.

i'm somewhere between the first and second types of white folk, basically just a redneck in shorts

I dont believe DfP is run by this Reaper autist

this faggot doesn't represent us either

no that image was irrelevant i was saying his work on FJ is good.. sarcastically though

FJ is for fags I'm all about that 9gag MEME TEAM life with my bros

no, shill.

keep political posts away from the site. we dont need faggots regularly posting shit quality Drumpf or white supremacist trash on there.

why don't you just go get bummed by a muslim you fuck britistan faggot