Real talk

Would it be possible for the Trump family to take over America and turn it into a dictatorship?

like...

Is it possible, however unlikely, for him to go full Hitler mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4EAc0QFubs
nytimes.com/2016/03/16/us/politics/donald-trump-butler-mar-a-lago.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, it is. And I unironically hope he does.

Banks and the media have gotten too powerful to execute it.

I doubt he will, Trump is a true American, but a man can dream.

Pack the Supreme Court, then any executive order you want.

No. Anglo hates him not just because.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4EAc0QFubs

Hitler mode was about white genocide and endebting white yrop to anglo. Hitlers regime would not even sustain itself more than a year without total war doctrine active implementation, when the whole german "nation" was involved in genocide of unfit whites, while sucking turkey and jap dicks.

Would it be possible to take down the Fed?

Polish ancestry here, pls don't.

He is shit out of luck with his pro-gun policies already.

NO ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Literally not possible without the support of the masses. And that doesn't mean 48% of voters, that means 90% of the population regardless of whether they vote or not.

This is why every citizen has the right to bear arms and also why Congress exists. Which also brings up another point, he would have to somehow convince Congress that they should give him most of the power.

Gaining dictatorship via political maneuvering is not possible anywhere in the world anymore. At least not anywhere with actual laws that isn't a communist shithole.

You poles are cool with me, which may sound strange from a Irish man but at least you guys actually work and contribute to the country. I believe in segregation on a national level apart from the educated and skilled, but if I had to pick one country to help built our country up it would be you guys

>He eats the crust first

I know there had to be something wrong with this man, now I know what. Absolutely haram.

UNLESS YOU WANT
THE SOLAR SYSTEM TO IMPLODE

not actually polish just in ancestry one side French other side. Yeah I wish I was 100 percent eastern Europe.

An american dictatorship would be more like Saddam Hussein's regime then the third reich

Stuffed Crust Commercial. That's the way you could eat it.

It's possible

It's far worse than that.

nytimes.com/2016/03/16/us/politics/donald-trump-butler-mar-a-lago.html

>It would rock on the plate, it was so well done

He likes his steak WELL DONE

Not medium rare. Not even medium well. Well done.

French isn't so bad, modern Frenchfags are a little cuck at the moment but that will change soon.

I'm glad you like Eastern Europe though, usually Americans either forget about them or hate them for being Slav, Slav is pretty cool though. Never forget where you come from Ameribro, make sure to read up on Eastern authors and such, you have a lot to be proud of.

Sorry if I'm rambling a bit but I hate the image you guys got.

He's have to eliminate the Democratic party first. Which is impossible as the American political system is based on identity politics

I like my meat burned to the bone. I would eat coal if it was edible.

Not without a war that sends the US to its knees.

This is the catalyst a president would need to flip the red switch.

I converted to blue steaks two years ago and I'm never going back

To get something like the Enabling Act to pass you would need a huge disaster, like a nuclear attack by China. I haven't read that much about Hitler. Does anyone know if his dictatorship was supposed to be permanent, passing from person to person? Or was the goal to sort things out before going back to something more democratic?

Fuck you. I'm really not joking either. Please never set foot within my country.

No. That would require constitutional amendments (2/3 vote by both houses of congress then ratified by 3/4 of states or passed by a 3/4 vote in congress and ratified by 2/3 of the states). Even if you assume every Republican would support this, the Repubicans don't have a 2/3 majority and I don't know that 3/4 of the states are Republican.

Good god, the man has terrible taste in food.

But his Butler sounds pretty based, if Trump is assassinated Barron has the perfect Alfred Pennyworth.

>You are now aware that Batman may become real in your lifetime.

That's just as bad as eating it well done. In fact it's actually worse because it's disgusting, might as well just eat the cow right on the ground where it was killed. At least it will be warm.

A dictatorship by a President in America is unlikely to be possible. It would be way too hard for one person to consolidate power like that. He'd need the unwavering loyalty of most officers in every branch of the military, then the DHS, FBI, and CIA, and he'd need mass media shilling for him, and he'd need the corporations and banks too.

You see, in smaller countries dictators can succeed in large part because they have some bigger foreign nation (often the US or Russia or France) supporting them. Their domestic institutions are thus coerced. Of-course they also probably have foreign corporations/banks propping them up too.

With the US though... what foreign power is a dictator going to have to help him keep the domestic institutions in line? There is no country that can back him up because none of them can match America's own military. So nobody has the capacity to "prop up" an American dictator.

Then you have to consider culture. The US has been a democracy for over two centuries and even before the Revolution the English had a government culture of at least some checks and balances. The King of England did not just rule all without opposition in the government. There was, you know, the Magna Carta and Parliament.

Now in Germany this was no the case. It was able to go from a Republic to a Dictatorship in a short time because it had no real history of being a Republic. Same way Russia went from a Monarchy to a Republic to a Dictatorship to a (whatever you'd call the Soviet Union), to a Republic, to a Dictatorship.

Ideologically and culturally there would just be too much opposition within the US and its institutions for an American President to be a dictator.

Hitler was loved by most Germans and viewed as a hero. Trump is hated by half the country. Doubt it. But hey, I doubted Trump becoming POTUS, what do I know.

Second coming is possible.

I read an user once say that he intended to turn his empire back into a republic one day, but apparently the elections would be once in a generation. Not sure how true that is though

Yes, new president, new Hitler comparisons. Everything seems to be in order here. Carry on

no

Hitler spent a decade building the Nazi party apparatus up as a parallel organization to the govt capable of replacing the formal institutions of government

Trump has only his company and a diffuse group of supporters that only organized under the umbrella of GOP for the vote

Trump has way too many constraints on power and could only gain true dictatorial powers in an extreme crisis like a WW3 scenario

for a full takeover from the inside he would need the full support of most of the GOP, the military, the intelligence agencies, much of the business community, at least some of the media, and some kind of crisis that creates a political context in which even majorities in liberal states start to support him (like a Pearl Habor 9/11 type event) would make it possible

even then Bush pretty much had all that but it was only enough to launch a couple wars which quickly became unpopular and he didn't consolidate power

>Trump has way too many constraints on power and could only gain true dictatorial powers in an extreme crisis like a WW3 scenario
can't he easily setup this exact scenario with Putin?

literally shaking...

>Hitler was loved by most Germans and viewed as a hero. Trump is hated by half the country.

Hitler had to form a coalition with the nationalists to achieve a government majority even after the March '33 election.

With excitement I hope.

>banks media execute
right words but I'm not sure about the order

probably because he's a germaphobe

Since "liberals" made unnecessary assault weapons ban, yes.
I wonder if former gun control activists suddenly turn pro-gun.

>Trump wins second term by closing the fed
>Trump makes America great again
>Chuck Norris runs with Gowdy as VP
>Ivanka who?