California releases a statement

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't these cunts just fuck off already.

Your time is up, Commiefornia. KEK VULT.

Wow it's fucking nothing

You know the rules.

You're going to have to fight your way out, good luck cucks.

Can they just shut the fuck up already?

California is a fucking attention whore. Hey guys hey hey look at us we matter.....guys, hey look at our economy. Guys? We're so cool here don't mind the fact that half our population is illiterate peasants.

You dont say.

>largest state in the union
Stupid cuck never heard of Alaska?

brb throwing up

Bomb that fucking state already

they unironically never had

>4 days ago
>literally nothing: the statement

As a proudly Trump-voting californian, whatever self-righteous cuck politician wrote this can kindly fuck off to the nearest hole and die.

>we're so important even though we're just about a third world shithole

Place is fucking garbage, and i was born and raised there. Glad i got the fuck out

Reminder that De Leon is the clown that introduced the "Ghost Gun" legislation and is a retard.

> Liberal paradise
> Most productive state in the union
> Worst performing states are red

lel

>historic diversity
>literally half the population of cali is now spics who weren't there 50 years ago

Does California accept white South African refugees fleeing white-genocide? No? racist hypocrites.

These cali leftists would be the ones cheering the genocide of "racist whites"

Actually they're right. California is the most populous state.

That is some serious fucking arrogance and self importance they have there, I'm amazed they can present such bias and smugness at a legislative level

But it sounds like they're not trying to prevent trump from being president at least

>tfw live in Sacramento and voted for trump here

I hate this place, will be getting out asap

Greatest state in the union

if my state says anything like this i will unironically pack my bags and either go to NH where my vote will fucking matter, or down south where I don't have to deal with libs at all

Can't wait for pic related to happen. Except with appointed Imperial Governors.

80% of your counties hate the liberal cesspits that are full of illegals and other subhuman vermin.

DONT TRUST A THING THE LETTER SAYS

THE CALIFORNIA GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY SPICS

HELP US

can we just kick off W40K into reality already

Every city is CA is losing federal funding. You pay in but aren't getting shit back you fucking faggots. Rot in hell.

California has the same population as Canada.

> we will protect the constitution
> except guns cuz fuck that

This is just to try and calm the riots down guys, they would have worded it different if they were trying to stir things up more.

CA here. The only upside of seceding I can see is that US Army will willie pete SanFran and we all get to die finally. Imma vote secede.

>you will never live in an all-white California

>Strongest driver in our nations economy

PFT

NICEGDP PER CAPITA YOU SHITTERS

Build a time machine and set it to the 1940 and there you go.

>DC is the top of the list
I dont know what this is trying to communicate, but its obviously bullshit and meaningless.

Once voter ID is implemented, things will start turning red. I can't wait for all our CA elected officials to be out of a job.

>comfy tier desu

Please Lord KEK we are ready for you to set California free!

See how arrogant they are when you stop giving them water.

Kevin 'ghost gun' de Leon. King of the cucks

>California

>Largest state

One pick only please

WHO THE FUCK WROTE THAT??? I WAS BORN HERE IN CALIFORNIA. THESE FUCKS DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME!!!

WHO THE FUCK WROTE THAT???

>California still thinks it drives the economy
>Silicon Valley falling apart
>Hollywood studios falling apart
The entire state is kept afloat by a collection of millionaires, immigrant workers and nice weather. It produces nothing but lies and debt.Texas and New York and Colorado have surpassed you in every possible measure and the talent you bleed out has collected across the nation.

Holy fuck I hate that state so much. The snobby spiritual and moral delusions which only the extremely rich are capable of. Closing the border would have collapsed this heap of garbage, now they want to pretend like they embrace migrant labor out of goodwill.

FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA, STAY AWAY FROM COLORADO. KEEP YOUR SINKING SHIP OF A STATE ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FAULT LINE.

FUCK.

>literally a state sized national refugee
>only state you can still go on a mass murder spree without police involvement for months
>you have to etch fucking constellations into your gun to find any victims, though

Well done California. Sums it up nicely

Alaska the last frontier baybee

The state is bankrupt (thanks in part to the millions of illegals who live there) and doesn't even produce its own water or power. Let them break off and die.

>They're gonna liberalize a bunch of states near it

>but we are clearly now the keeper of its future
the fucking arrogance

when will they give up on their stupid SJW shit?

based truth

Would Montana accept a fellow republican gun owning californian? 3rd largest state in the union and they need some more density I think.

Omg can you get rid of this fucking state. Divert the farming and resources to the midwest, I'm done with California.

>but we are clearly now the keeper of its future

Califags, your shit still smells like shit.

I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you.

If you want, I can provide play-doh and coloring books while you come to terms with this.

I'm a Trump supporter living in So Cal. These cucks are the one's who voted for anti-gun laws, they've never legitimately fought for anything in their life, let alone fire a weapon. They have the ability to start the war, but they will not be able to finish it.

>Oregon makes as much as California
Ahahahahahah you're kidding right

What do all those huge cities even do?

As a Californian, these 'legislative leaders' can eat my ass.

Kek is going to split cali off into the ocean pretty soon, I can feel it.

If you actually look at it, they are #11, not bad for a hugely populous state. Hows trump country doing oh that list? Oh eait; the entire bottom of the list...

Buttfuck each other

The celebrity salt mined from the hills of California is top notch.

>#11
Someone can't read

I really hope you're right

>tfw from Cali and that letter enrages me to no end

Someone has to work at the NSA.

>"largest state in the union"
The largest is Alaska, followed by Texas.

>"strongest driver of our economy"
That should read "drain", it's why Californians are constantly fleeing that shit state and resettling in Texas who is the largest driver.

What game is that?

>These sock fucking lowlife assholes have the audacity to even mention the constitution

>tfw living in the bay area
I want off this ride.
Surprisingly though, the sf state uni's sjw progressivism isn't as loud as what I've seen online from other colleges

The states in that pic actually werent sorted properly. Look again. Cali is #11

>Texas
>Largest state

Are you not familiar with what has happened to Oregon, Washington and Colorado in the past 10 years?

Is there any state as far up its own ass as California? New York is the only one I can think of that might come close.

government employees
>Massachusetts
awwww yeeeee

As a Kalifornian, I apologize for our faggot state government.

>t. Canadian pretending to have a few more million people so they come off as more important

They dont do nothing. They could be wiped out tomorrow and we wouldnt even notice anything accept for the lack of social justice online.

> Most productive state in the union

California is IN the red because of liberal policies that squander whatever economic potential the state possesses because of its size.

plz secede.

>tfw texas

good for them, each state should have it's own culture and do what it's own people want. that's the magic of america, anybody who disagrees is a russian wannabe :-)

As a Californian I find this disgraceful.

No we need cali, almond milk is halal

>Arkansas
???

Where else in the union can I get Asian women, fine arts and foreign films? I need to get out of this hell.

Get out now before the race riots, Cartel Border War, oil shortages, economic collapse, simultaneous earthquake+forest fire+tsunami and cancellation of fiber internet.

fuck off

literally the leafs of america

You fuckers realize if blue states seceded, red america would be a greece tier borderline 2nd world shit hole...dont you?

Here is an important question. There are all these calls to balkanize like for example why do we need to do that when there is alternative. wouldn't it be better to just follow the constitution like the 10th and let the states decide for themselves? For example why let the gun grabbers in for example NY and CA force the gun lovers in for example TX to do anything? Why should some states force some other states to do anything? Why should the people and politicians from other states force other states to have high taxes if their state doesnt want it? Then it can be like a competition in the free market to see which kind of ideas fare better, let people vote with their feet and wallets by deciding where they move to. If they want to follow in the example of many failed others before them and create a communist shithole state and turn themselves into Venezuelan-tier let them and let them be an example as a warning to the others! But dont make us pay for their stupidity.

THANKS

Maybe California will serve as a lesson to the rest of the country of what happens went you let that many beaners in.

HEY GUYS I'M COMPILING A LIST OF CELEBRITIES THAT WENT AGAINST GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0

>California is - and must always be - a refuse of justice and opportunity for people of all walks, talks, ages and aspirations - regardless of how you look, where you live, what language you speak, or who you love. As long as you're not white and male.

I can't wait until this cesspool is under water. Global warming cannot happen quickly enough.

This state is shit

No. Free California needs warriors.
Stay and fight, fellow natives.
At least to hold the line for our bretheren across the borders.

>global warming

it's now called temperature variability get with the times

You should note the ones who have been punished by kek, and those who still require BTFO'ing

HE HAS SPOKEN

I did :(