Fellow burgers, how racially pure are you?

Fellow burgers, how racially pure are you?
German/Irish here.

>German
>Pure
germans are mixed with celtic and slavic blood

irish/norweigan

why do americans do this

Still white though, better than most others at this point.

Celtic pure blood here, Scottish and Irish blood.

Most burgers/leafs lineage has been lost to time, most other countries can seldom say the same.

I literally don't get what's wrong with irish blood

???

White bean

Hungarian/Quebecois

Czech/English

I belong to the legendary Russian-Israeli species, a robust chimera of limitless power!

Venetian/Lombardian.

Swedish/Russian/AmerIndian. Not sure where the last one affected me, I'm white as snow blonde hair, blue eyes. But my dad's straight off the Rez

Anglo-Slavic mix

fear me

Sup Forums refers to the irish as niggers

Spanish, Irish, Norwegian.

>polish
>czech
>german
>greek

who here /geneticmess/?

Basque/Spaniard/Italian/English

>Not sure where the last one affected me
DNA

English/Hungarian

My mom is half black and half asian and my dad is half latino and half white
I am everything, how mad are you right now?

Heinz 57 mutt here. No fucks given.

Japanese/Scottish/Finish/English/Welsh/German

Mom had blonde hair and blue eyes
Dad's Japanese

I'm an honorable aryan and an aryan in one
I got that shota physique with that aryan face

I am the true master race

curiosity?

German/British/Scottish/Native/Irish.
>I am a mutt.

French Irish Pennsylvania Dutch Welsh Czechoslovakian Algonquin and Huron Indian Mongolian master race reporting in

>I'm 1/45th Cheerokee
>Also 1/3rd German
>Also 1/10th Irish
>Also 1/32th Chichinangungaloop tribe
>Also 1/4th Latino
Typical white americans.

>armenian
>irish
blood test showed a good percentage ashkenazi, but im pretty sure thats just the same as armenian

not even mad, was looking for a racial census tho

1st grandmother from germany

1st grandfather 2nd generation irish

2nd grandfather born in italian/swiss border town

2nd grandmother adopted in america, doesnt know parents

english/german/italian, blue eyes, blonde facial hair, brown eyes

am i white?

All my parents up to grand-grandparents are italians.

So i guess latino?

I'll be the first to admit that it is muddied a little big because of its poorfag history, unfortunately we have being invaded throughout history and thus have a lot of differing genes rather that pure racial genes.

Luckly we weren't too badly effected by it, we still have a lot of power for a small nation and we do have a lot to contribute culturally literary wise and scientifically.

Personally I am proud to be Irish but I can't really deny the arguments against us, but I do believe in honesty so here you go.

island monkey

Yeah yeah yeah, racial purity. At least I'm not a racially pure sandnigger. Don't you have some Palestinians to slaughter?

that's a good question. what is real racial purity?

Predominantly Scotch-Anglo with a tinge of German and Irish here.

Most hwyte Ammericans probably fall into a similar catogory, the Anglo-German category that is.

brown hair*

recessive traits, i assume

southern french/mexican mestizo

I'm black. 100% black. And I refuse to use the term African American cuz only Uncle Toms say that shit.

Okay Muhammad, if you say so. Just don't bomb a holy well okay?

Would you drink with me?

But are you a nigger, or a black guy?

You do realize Scots are basically just Anglos right? Like, they can't distinguish them from the English in DNA tests unless they're from the highland west coast, where Irish settlers landed from Eire back in the day.

Literally an alien, family.

Why are you here? Are you looking for a day of rope pass? I think I've got one left. But you'll have to show me you deserve it

English(Cornish) and Bavarian on dad's side
Norwegian and Irish (Cork) on moms.
I look like a straight Nazi, no foolin
Side note, fuck Europe, anyone here from America who cares about their European heritage is underage. Being a white American is the greatest gift you can be given, be happy that you've won the lottery, fellow burgers, don't do drugs, stay fit, learn to fight, read and have children.

>Sup Forums refers to the irish as niggers

mfw i have centuries of irish descendants
mfw i actually have a family tree because i'm not an ameripleb with no history

>only uncle toms say that shit

It's a knee grow mate

Irish, Welsh, and Italian.

He is on this board so he has to have some autism. It's impossible to be a nigger and have autism too.

I'm a black nigger. But all my friends are white and I voted for Trump so I guess I'm one of you guys.

The Aryan Jew, also known as the genetic jackpot. Physique and iron will of the Aryans with the intellect of the Ashkenazi. Ancestors left Germany before that retard Soviet plant named Hitler destroyed Germany and nearly destroyed the two greatest races on Earth.

anybody south of hamborg are mixed. they all got raped at some point in time. thats just the facts. btw i'm pure.

Of my 16 great-great grandparents:

>8 Germans (from Württemberg area)
>4 Sicilians (from Palermo area)
>2 French Canadians (from France somewhere)
>1 Ukrainian Catholic (from East Galicia)
>1 Pole (from East Galicia)

/mutt/

You wish paco.

"Latino" isn't an ethnicity. It's to denote your subhuman status as a mutt.

youll never be "one of us" but you can stay for the drinks and cheese puffs

Euro mutt. English, Welsh, Scot, French.

Feels a bit dirty but I guess the alternative is looking like some box head kraut faggot so I win.

dutch german and will never procreate with non-whites. rather die alone than contribute to the mulatto onslaught.

God-speed burgerbro

French/English, both sides via Canada.

inb4 leafs or "poutine niggers" or some shit.

A Mediterranean mutt. Mexicans think I am Mexican, Greeks thinks I am Greek, Russians call me nigger, Spanish talk Spanish to me, everyone else thinks I am white.

>knuckistan

Family tree says 1/2 Anglo (Eastern North Carolina), and 1/2 Mixture of Ulster-Scot, German, and Anglo from Western North Carolina. So I'm pretty just Anglo, I guess. Anyway, I'm more inclined to muh heritage with Southerners than Europeans.

>Irish
Fire up the ovens, boys.

no you're a fucking black nigger but that's fine fucking niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i'm 1/4 native and swiss/norwegian and some other european stuff

The Irish fought off the greatest empire the world has ever seen (Great Britain) for centuries. They were unorganized anarchists at the time so they never made a name for themselves but the Irish kicked all of Europe's ass for centuries when they were still a backwards people. I'm not Irish but they are one of the few European races worth mentioning.

>>'98253568
most winters, i get wished a happy hanukkah. i know that feeling

I'm a fucking mutt of German English and Swedish. No clue what the percent is anymore. I'm told I'm mostly German/Swedish.

irish are cool. you're pure enough.

>anglo/celtic/polish slavic

it's a weird mix

Like 81.5% Anglo Master Race, 12.5% Scotch and 6% Scandinavian (Norse/Swedish mix). Tiny bit of Welsh/Irish as well but that's further back/negligible by this stage.

>tfw that tiny bit of shit tier scandi DNA gave me VERY dark brown eyes and light brown hair.

Kill me senpai.

Scottish and Dutch.

half italian but italians are white so it's okay :^)

Samoan/Maori

>german
>sicilian
>irish

pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair

and they have self-preservation instincts and are patriotic

Sure as shit, I'm Irish after all.

I actually kind of like most French wine even if its a fair bit more fruity. I don't actually take pints because fuck the carbohydrate jew. Either wine or whiskey for me depending how fucked up I want to get.

True enough, I know scotts have naturally shared genes with Englishmen a fair bit given the politics of your nation and of course geography but I still like to think that scott = celtic on principle rather than on scientific fact because European fags aren't really too different genetically on the west side.

Its really more a matter of culture, I feel like I'm more in tune with scotts rather than Englishmen and I feel like something fundamentally separate the two. The scotts and the Irish are much alike honestly and culturally I feel not the need to separate the two in terms of purity.

Scandi DNA gave you brown eyes? We have blue and grey eyes you stupid cunt.

110% Eternal Anglo

(pic related, It's me and my bitch)

Update with percentages:

>62.5% Germanic
>25% Mediterranean
>12.5% Slavic

>100% white?

Pure as fuck, just not the race you want

>carbohydrate jew
You /fit/ bro? I'm more of a strictly tequila and whiskey, but i love me some local IPA's though I try to not overindulge.

Spanish/Italian/Scottish master race

San Diego ?

Hungarian/German and greend eyes. Should be ok.

Yeah, honestly I tend not to over indulge in the alcoholic jew but nothing is worse then mixing alcohol with carbs, its always best to mix your whiskey with the air around you and drink it straight, fuck that mixer shit.

Don't worry too much though if you like the ale/beer whatever though, as Franklin said - Moderation in all things.

San Francisco now, moving to back south to orange county in a week tho.

so Carl,
is there anything you want to tell us?
maybe a hobby you've been meaning to mention?
perhaps a new club or gene pool you've joined recently?

half mexican, half irish.

Scot/Irish/Scandinavian, my great grand parents on both sides were immigrations, so no miscegenation.

May boi, whiskey and air or a splash of filtered water is gr8, some good tequila with a spray of lime on top, fucking goat.

For some reason, this is probably the most common admixture of Europeans in the Pacific Northwest and Dakota's.

Why don't you?

Mostly German. One of my ancestors moved to the US directly from Hesse long before German unification.

Some French deep down.

Cherokee... even deeper down. May as well not be there.

I lived there for 6 months when I tried the college jew (sfsu). Can't imagine how bad it is now

You're Norwegian you should know, lots of Western Norwegians have very dark eyes and dark hair, I've got photos going back to prove it lmoa.

why do you think my name is spelt with a C not a K ? lmao how in the fuck did you guess that