Dave Franco voicing Lloyd singlehandedly made The Lego Ninjago Movie unbearable

Dave Franco voicing Lloyd singlehandedly made The Lego Ninjago Movie unbearable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9bhRcI9Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=1-Dqooe7sME
youtube.com/watch?v=eU1ErKZ-dn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you really need all those words in between the end two?

I think you might have been the only person who saw that movie, OP.

All I could think during the whole movie was how bad i wanted Dave Franco to raw me

Dave Unbearable?

I dunno about Ninjago but his Riddler in Young Justice was the goddamn worst casting choice I've ever heard voice acting wise for superhero cartoons.

Attend UCLA and you'll probably get his brother

I remember seeing the trailer and wondered why they replaced all the voice actors.
Sure you can add famous people to your poster now, but if a kid is interested in a Ninjago movie it'd be because he watches the show and likes the characters are they are in show.

BTW I didn't see the movie, how was it?
A Lego Movie movie about silly nonsense with them trying to make it heartfelt with everyone becoming friends at the end (again)?

>how was it?
No surprise but it .... wasn't good. Ninjago fans could enjoy it I guess but I don't know who else. They really went on and on and on and on with the father - son theme, it is too much. The original Lego Movie was a great project, Lego Batman not that much but the source material was great and everyone knows Batman. Now here is Ninjago with a few ninja guys and a girl and an evil guy who is completly a joke from the start.

>a Franco making something unwatchable

no shit

LUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIN!!! THINK YOU CAN DISGUISE YOURSELF AS A SHIT TIER BATMAN VILLAIN TO HIDE FROM ME?! I MAY HAVE MISSED YOU ON SATURDAY BUT NOW I GOT YOU!

In other news: the sky is blue, the earth is round, and Trump did nothing wrong.

calling shitholes nations shitholes was wrong. Not because the nations are or aren't shitholes but because a little tack could of avoided this shitstorm.
>Haiti is a shithole

>Haiti is a shithole

And water is wet, your point?

certain nations don't deserve aid because nothing we do for them will ever get anywhere. Its like trying to build a house over a raging fire. At the end of the day all you've done is waste your time.

Exactly why we stopped sending money to Pakistan.

I thought that had to do with Pakistan being a notorious islamic terrorist stronghold.

No they were funneling the money to terrorists while not helping us

nothing worse than giving money people who actively hate you.
Worse part is half the nation will hate you because they think you made a racist move when all you wanted to do was not die.
Funny how after a few weeks they stopped giving a shit though that was nice.

Ladies please, none of this has anything to do with the Franco brothers being terrible actors who make awful movies in between hitting up minors they groomed on Instagram for sex.

>Dave Franco for Riddler
>Data as Joker

Young Justice sucks

>Data as Joker

I honestly never hated his Joker voice.

A gag movie running on physical comedy and too-fast one liners being spit out at the speed of sound. The characters other than Lloyd and Garmadon (villain dad) were unmemorable.

They were trying to remake The Lego Movie with power ranger knockoffs, and it was obvious.

I wish they kept the VA's from the cartoon since Vancouver VA's are always underrated and underused IMO.

agree with the guy, there were some decent jokes (garmadon, jackie chan quotes, and use of lego and cat as kaiju rampaging thorugh city)
but it didnt stick together too well.

rent it out of curiosity, but not worth buying

Can we please stop this meme that the movie was bad, it was legitimately hilarious (one of the funniest movies of 2017 IMO) and gorgeously animated. I preferred it to Lego Batman and it's my second favourite of the Lego trilogy at the moment. Garmadon steals the fucking show, almost everything he says is gold.

And that Wilhelm scream gag. Incredible.

oh, it's you.

sorry but it didnt work for me, but apreciate the joke where they hit can onscreen and it makes the cat offscreen sound.

also wu's line "i thought you'd take me more seriously if i was dead" (memory blurred it a bit, sorry)

If you are the average movie goer the movie was bad. The animation was good but nobody criticized that.

>the joke where they hit the cat onscreen and it makes the cat offscreen sound

You've mentioned this joke before, but I'm still not sure what you're referring to, I don't remember it. You mean the live action cat?

no, when garmadon teaches lel-loyd how to throw stuff they hit the cat

some of better jokes here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri9bhRcI9Wo

ultimate ultimate weapon "joke" was godawful.
same goes for green dragon. it was too long, especially when played TWICE.

I appreciate warner bros animated movies have these:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-Dqooe7sME

Some of these outtakes are funnier than the actual movie

youtube.com/watch?v=eU1ErKZ-dn

one more.

It wasn't that good.

Its never a good sign when you're watching a movie and not loving it or hating it but halfway through you do become aware you wish the movie would wrap it up already.

Comedy is hugely subjective of course, the humor just doesn't catch this viewer. If you were rolling in the floor then I must admit to being envious, I *wanted* to love this movie.

I really enjoyed it.

I thought Lloyd was an incredibly solid character and Franco really captured a lot of the vulnerability that they were going for. Garmadon was fucking hilarious but both were talented and the scene where Garmadon betrays them near the end was executed very well.

oh?

Is there any good r34 of Lady Iron Dragon?

There'd better be. Koko a MILF.

I'd also be lying if I said Movie!Nya doesn't also stir something in me. I think it's her voice.

YJ's joker was worse.