HAPPENING: Beaver beaten to death by Trudeau's security detail

regina.ctvnews.ca/mobile/community-outraged-after-beaver-beaten-to-death-1.3129634

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/wolseley-saskatchewan-beaver-killed-chair-1.3821348

Why is he so fucked in the head?

Weed

>canadian weed man grabs beaver

Trump is an inspiration to all.

I thought Weedman liked the gays though

Looks like the Beaver beat Trudeau

charges will drop after the perps are identified as natives that were just hunting

Isn't that like the national animal of Canada or something? WTF

Trudeau wouldn't know what to do with a beaver if he was half a foot away from it.

Jokes on him, the beaver won

I guess the beaver won?

Where in either article does it say anything about the weed man or his security you dumbfuck leaf?

>killing an innocent animal

ROID
A
G
E

AYYYYYYYYY

Looks like he's slowly working his way up to bears

>$25000 or 18 months in jail
Stupid AF
He should pay a fine for dumping if the carcass is left somewhere it shouldn't be

Last year we had an incident at my Texas school where one group put a dead dog on the field of another group, and that was the only charge

I think you've been rused, mate.

If you kill them, they win.

It's our national animal, equivalent if someone did that to a bald eagle

That beaver just won big. Will be the first animal to unsit a Prime Minister.

trump won't let this aggression stand, man

r-right

Canada is a lot like the town of Derry in It.
It seems like a nice place full of friendly people but there's a real mean streak just below the surface, that surfaces inexplicably from time to time and horrifies all who witness it.

Maple syrup smuggling rings.
Disappearing native women.
Beavers getting beaten to death.
I even hear the whole country is built over an Indian burial ground.

>Yfw there has been at least one recorded death from a beaver

he's already on it, don't worry

Why do animals in the wild have rights?

Why can't I torture a bear? It's not a citizen and if I can manage to subdue a bear in the first place, why should I care? Rules of nature people, that bear would have killed me if it had the chance.

If your bring up the holier that thou "human responsibility" bullshit then explain why you're not a vegan and hold yourself accountable for you own logic.

i knew it. canadians are assholes

>It's our national animal
Fair enough.
>equivalent if someone did that to a bald eagle
No it's fucking not. Bald eagles are a conservation concern, beavers are essentially fucking pests that are EVERYWHERE.

I see what you're trying to say, but a beaver isn't a fucking bald eagle. Beavers are extremely common rodent-like things.

SPBP it's ok Trudeau lost

>If you kill the beavers, they win

>Killing your National animal the same way you kill your nation

Fuck Trudeau. This is the Beaver they should have killed

Beaver Lives Matter

Beavers is of crazy evil assholes. You think they cute and fluffy? Fuck no! Those not-so-small shitters are dangerous, they attack cats, dog and even humans. If you run into beaver you have two option - run or fight, and I'll tell you those killers have a razorsharp teeth and a urge to use it on YOU. Do not underestimate them, it could be you last mistake.

>Trump grabs pussy
>Trudeau beats beaver
Beware Bush you're next

it saddens me to see the beaver coup has fallen

He tried to grab the pussy.... I mean beaver!!!
>tfw the beaver knows he's a cuck
>ordered his detail to murder it
>after the beaver cucked his wife in front of him and she liked it better than he gives
>he didn't realize the beaver had a dick
>beaver was LGBBQ
>Prime Minstrel of Canacuck was cucked by trans-beaver
>tfw PM turns LGBBQ and cooks himself over a smoky flame in disgrace

>Canada's national animal is a slang word for vagina

of course it is

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Fuck the syrup cartels.

thanks asshole, just spit drink all over the screen

Maybe in russia where you live but in Canada our beavers are friendly and will bring you shiny things if you leave your cut branches by the woodpile.

For anyone that's never seen them beavers are actually surprisingly large and territorial. They normally won't bother you but they can get aggressive and violent and you would not want to get bitten by one.

The fault most likely lies with the town as they didn't drive it away and instead let it hang around close to people because they thought it was cute or something. I'm not saying it's impossible that the guys actively tracked it down and killed it for shits and giggles, that stuff does happen. But I wouldn't be surprised if it lunged at them and they were just trying to fight it off. It was probably starting to view the area as it's territory and getting aggressive in the way that wild animals do.

Don't google residential schools man

so, the beaver won?

>If you kill your enemies, they win

leaf it to beaver

underrated

He hates native Canadians that much eh?

I just read both articles and don't see any mention of trudou or his detail

What's up

All this utter retardation out of the west is just the jews showing off what they can do without having their subjects rebel. Pushing their limits I suppose

I was hoping it was Justin Bieber

The beaver won in the end

Bitch we eat our national animal

We eat beavers too.

At least the beaver won.

Stop lying about Trudeau you literal nigger. I can't believe how many right wing lies are going on with this guy.

Shut the fuck up you dirty and wet leaf

that's it gentlemen the Beaver federation has won

i bet it tastes like some manky puss

Really?
Isn't that your national animal?
Disrespectful.

RIP Dag

The reality is that torturing animals is a very telling sign that the torturer is mentally damaged and harmful to the people around him too. Animal "rights" may not even come into it. I fully support the execution of animal torturers, let's get rid of the garbage in our society.

Castoreum is the true syrup of the leaf

>Trudeau's security detail

Where are you getting this detail? Doesn't say anything about it in the articles.

It was obviously a Jewish beaver and those men should be rewarded for there good deed.

In my country we already killed all the beavers for their crimes against trees

Beaverocalypse cant come soon enough

Bald eagles aren't endangered there's a million of them if they wrote endangered we wouldn't be allowed to hunt them stupid nigger
Think before you post

Bald Eagles are safe again, user.

FUCKING HITLER

EXECUTE TRUDEAU

>the beaver hissed at them
>they beat it with a chair

Trudeau is a fucking madman

Donald?

>killing a beaver, the whitest animal ever
I'm pretty sure this is some kind of omen

>"the beaver was known to be friendly"

yeah i wonder why he hissed at trudeaus people.

>tfw you will never be a beaver

Beaver houses look comfy af.

Because if a beaver bites you, you are gonna lose a limb they kill people

saved

I heard Trudeau had sex with a teenage boy in the woods, theres even a picture of him smirking next to his conquest shirtless after the deed was done

>yeah i wonder why he hissed at trudeaus people.
Beavers can sense faggotry.

Trudeau ALWAYS seem utterly fake. It shocks me not one iota that his guy would claim to be an ultra-lefty-progressive while thinking nothing of having the national animal clubbed because it looked at him wrong.

Lmao

I've never even seen a beaver

I don't even want to see beavers!

This is one guy who knows how to avoid hairy beavers!

Thats not very progressive

A video exists but no description of the perps. I wonder what this means.

The beaver said something racist to this poor, innocent Syrian hyrax refugee.

Did you know that beaver's teeth are sharp af? it can make leg go away easily

this
t. From baltic country and encountered shitload of them when destroying beaver dams

#dicksoutforbeaver