CANADIAN HATE THREAD

>Click on a thread
>Leaf shitposter is for first post
>Get disgusted
>Find new thread
>See this
Canadian range ban when? I unironically will shoot Canadians on site in a SHTF scenario. I hate them more than I can even express.

Has Trudeau set up some kind of Canadian internet cuck force or something? Can someone here please explain why Canadians are such garbage this last year?

Also general Canadian hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2015/11/07/the-cucking-of-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadians are literally responsible for Trump's presidency, you should be thanking us.

leafs aren't that bad

LMAO eat shit you fascist

Canada gave the world justin bieber and Celine Dion. And Bryan Adams.

>Making up shit

>Thanking a dirty cancuck
>Cancucks being at all being relevant.
Reported for being Canadian. Die in a wild fire moose fucker.

therightstuff.biz/2015/11/07/the-cucking-of-canada/

Move to cuck land then you complete and udder faggot.
Reported for being Canadian.

>be canadian
>no hope in life, surrounded by snow and somalians
>watch in silence as america smacks the shit out of germany twice then gets in a staring match with russia
>lament my miserable existence
>finally seems as though america will let itself be devoured by the same libshits that elected trudeau
>america pulls off a miracle and memes the golden don into the presidency
>"i-i made that happen!" canada protests
>no one agrees, no one even laughs at his stupidity
>no one hears him at all
>a leaf

he mad
Canada is and ALWAYS will be better than your shithole of a country.

Canadians are un-noteworthy pieces of garbage. Am Canadian -- can confirm

>No one notices
>I already have 33% of the (You)'s in this thread
It's a meme anyways you faggot, we're on your team.

we're not all like that. Some of us wan't to gas these kikes I swear

Americans are too stupid to come up with any original ideas they need Canada to do all their thinking. Canada has such a small population in relation to America but you're still all lead by a small group of dedicated Canadian celebrities.

>Self hating cancuck
George soros is a self hating kike, that doesn't make him any less of a kike.
>The only time your country is recognized for something is when you're shitposting
>Your cuck leader says he wouldn't work with Trump if he won
>Did exactly what cucks do and caved in the day he was elected.
You are a meme country, and less than human. I wish for nothing more then the genocide of your people.

Fuck off chink no one asked you

HAHAHAHA what a hearty chuckle. If that orange skinned pea brained idiot so much as hinted at attacking our country we would glass your greasy shitstain country so fast it would make your swivel chair mounted lardass spin. Watch yourself fatty.

by showing us what having a cuck like Trudeau in charge would look like so we automatically chose trump.

bryan adams I can forgive, he co-wrote war machine as well, so that's a plus

but weedman and his dad, no

>He thinks his army is literally anything
Name one notable thing Canadas army has done. One.

defended itself from the boarding biggest idiot on the planet for the last 100 years

Fucking your mother

defeat the jewnited states?

WATCH OUT OR THE CHIEF LEAF QUEEF AKA TRUDEAU WILL BE VERY UPSET AND HAVE HIS FEELINGS HURT.

>Defended itself
You've been our bitch since your master Britain stopped fucking you up your ass. Your opinion is irrelevant and you are scum.
See, you can't even name something. Canadians are the biggest cucks on the planet. Does Trudeau fuck your wife, or do you fuck his. Or are you both such complete and utter cucks that you have Syrian refugees fuck them for you?

My entire purpose in life is to make virgin idiots like you angry

Your entire purpose in life is to be the little cuck you, your countrymen, and your country is. It's only a matter of time before Trudeau brings in so many refugees that you become an Islamic state. And then my glorious country will finally wipe out all life in Canada and take back the land that belongs to us. You are our fucking hat.

Ur gay

can't even take them seriously anymore. every shitpost is a desperate plea for attention

No when the Caliphate finally takes Canada we will impose the jizya on your pathetic little country and kill all the filthy kafirs like you. We will wipe out the white race.

Burgers, my life has gone to hell because of my love of the God Emperor.

I want to run from everything here, completely flying in the face of everything that I know about being a man.

I want to move to the US but I'm afraid of losing what little I have left. Where do I go to find work as a carpenter that isn't going to be Mexican tier pay? I have to literally rebuild an entire life, where the fuck do I go to do that? You tell me burgers. You tell me.

I can confirm all Canadians are fucking cucks and should get annexed by USA immediately to work for the God Emperor. Am an immigrant here literally the only redpilled spic ever to get this far up north and total king of Canada.

Godspeed Ameribro. We're only outcucked by Sweden. Sad!

You are worse than sweden, the only reason you dont have more sandniggers is that they cant just come over to you because there is a giant ocean in the way.

We will outcuck Sweden once the next shipment of nigs gets here! They can take turns on Trudeaus wife.