Oh my god fuck the fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/09/501412360/d-c-votes-overwhelmingly-to-become-51st-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>instead of russia we get to war canada
well at least it will be easier.

>More than doubling population
>still being called "canada"

kek

We need to make a list and prepare for genocide.

>America never gets another Liberal President ever.
They didn't think this through very well did they?

As someone lives here it has always been my dream to turn in rebels to my sovereign nation

DAY OF THE RAKE

Why is this a bad thing? Getting rid of the LA influence would be amazing.

>filled with spics
>still being called "canada"

kek

Do it.

This would probably help solve a lot of our problems.

cause they got a big economy and would RIP US OFF IN TRADE

oh god please take them

>land border with Mexico

no

Take it.

Just. Fucking. Take. It.

Do it. You'll save the Western world if you do.

It's aesthetically displeasing, and also a fucking retarded idea.

please do it

But if they get Washington wont they getTrump as well?

Fucking please yes, it would be great.

Honestly, there are too many cultural differences between the west coast and all the dumbfucking retard states from Idaho to Florida.

Culturally and intellectually speaking, it makes sense to just separate.

Please let this happen. Your country is already an irredeemable shithole of cuckoldry, we still have a chance of getting our shit together.

Cali accounts for 34% of our nations welfare with only 12% of the population. WE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGING THIS #Cali4Canada

HEY GUYS I'M COMPILING A LIST OF CELEBRITIES THAT WENT AGAINST GOD EMPEROR TRUMP, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeC0EWNFjF2VQNTIYFLSW5F9pKoJoSyYNuDIoCKPeEo/edit#gid=0

dumb frenchman

Please tell me this is a joke.

No we don't. SJW and butthurt Hitlery supporters are not welcome here in Saskatchewan and Alberta. I doubt they would even take you in Ontario.

only if the US takes Alberta and Sask. please save us

Time to bust War Plan Red back out!

Americans have two states named Washington, Trump is in the other one

I don't know, I got mixed feelings on this. I mean the west coast is a liberal shit hole, no doubt about that...but is that a good enough reason to give up a large chunk of territory?

Just encourage these fucks to secede not go with fucking Canada.

Last thing I would want is to be part of Canada

>TRADE
Fuck off (((globalist)))

This. Let's make a deal burgers.

Only if we then immediately get to annex Canada.

>French education

One Washington is a state, the other Washington is a federal district.

The residential parts of the federal district apparently want to become a state called New Columbia.

Yea, this is right below "shit I'd worry about".

Too much american shit in the east coast to forfeit it, and wars not an option for canada, because we can kill horses pretty easily.

Instead of letting those faggots take California we should just purge the entire state and colonize it with respectable southerners and mid westerners.

>those trips
this could work. EVERYBODY CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN NOW.

Sorry Leaf. They're all yours! #Cali4Canada

Idk man, have you seen Toronto lately? Nothing but shitskins, blacks and SJWs.

Rural Ontario would revolt and join Manitoba or some shit though

wot

Is Trudeau starting a Canadian empire or something?

I pretty much can't think of anything worse than being in the same country as California

>libshits vote to secede and join canada
>invade
>they instantly fold
>annex them again, this time as a territory with no electoral votes or elected representatives
>annex western canada too, due to canada accepting them

let it happen

Canada vs USA war soon ?

Take them, they're noting else but hypocrites, bigots, and ignoramous people baka

Pic not related

Being in Canada

Is it any coincidence that those 3 overwhelmingly blue states seem to look like a limp dick?

>Canada invite them join.
>They did follow.
>Us super mad invade Canada.
>Annex whole country.

Guys, that has to be the single best idea ever. Democrats would lose every election here on out. Those 3 states make up 1/3 of their electoral college vote and at least 1/10 of their popular vote. They would stand no chance EVER.
#westcoast4canadia

Deport all rioters to Canada or Mexico

It's 2016

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/09/501412360/d-c-votes-overwhelmingly-to-become-51st-state

Soon Luigi, soon.

Canada takes OR, CA and WA
US takes Alberta, Sask and Manitoba.
It's a fair deal DESU

oh god, you would inherit our rampant SJW infestation problem. If I were america I would just GLASS canada

All the SJWs will end up in our liberal containment regions aka Toronto area, Montreal, and Vancouver

Nothing will change, but they won't be use to the cold, higher cost of goods and price on everything, plus higher taxes lel

>frogs
Washington on the west coast does not host the city Washington DC

Trips of truth!

how?

cut cal off after san fran, we dont need the whole thing

That's so WEED MAN can funnel South Americans into Canada.

Its over Canada. Your faggy leader is a minion of Soros.

Hell Soros will probably move to Canada to stir up a war with America.

That's the "New Columbia" proposed state I mentioned. There would still only be one Washington.

Thats a joke right?

I WAS IN WASHINGTON IOWA THE OTHER DAY

They'll be canada. They won't care. Free healthcare or someshit will keep them occupied. Let canada have them

Everywhere you turn you see dicks.
Is it Friday already?

> implying we wouldn't rape those states for leaving and start another civil war

Hell, we'd probably nuke them before letting them go. It's not like someone would attack us becasue we are nuking ourselves (no outside country) and the Pacific states don't have access to the nukes. It's a moot point, though, because nothing is going to happen. Also,

> implying we wouldn't absolute anally devastate Canada in any war

Is this not a declaration of war?

I like the look of this Canada-Pacifica. It has a pleasing shape and it would have a mighty economy. Even if you're a white racist, it works. The Latinos take the south corner and the snow lovers can enjoy the open, majestic spaces of the Canadian plains, where they can worship Odin freely and build great wooden halls. What's not to love. A great blend of America and Canada's best rugged frontier spirt and modern urban spirit. A diverse economy, access to both oceans, strong military industry in California and Washington.

I'm into it.

take new york too

the real solution is a united Anglosphere under British leadership

You guys have tons of great lumber, oil, and water not to mention a comfy wilderness
It's too good to just glass. We'd need a plague or something instead.

What if one likes Oregon but dislikes the people, lets say something like op said happens, where would be the best place to move to

No, it's sunday.

IT BEGINS.

give them to mexico, canada is too white

why do they make news articles about people's jokes now

We'd rather just cut out the middle-man and take straight tequilas from here on in. Put it on the Liberal Tab.

For the love of GOD don't let those ducking leeches and chucks become part of Canada. Ontario and Quebec are embarrassing enough.

Based Albertans wouldn't stand for it

nooooo you can keep em

Obviously this is retarded, but playing along with the fantasy, holy shit would I welcome this

I'd love to move somewhere warm without having to do any fuckin paperwork

Hypothetically it's only as much of a declaration of war as other disputed areas like Michias Seal Island are.

WE'RE GOING TO WAR

It's like they forget that the State of Jefferson is struggling to exist and would much rather stay in Trump's america than shitty canada

USA requires Pacific Ocean access to project naval force.
Neither of our neighbors is getting a single handful of clay.

thank god i still have my jebs. they will become very rare in 2017.

Pray that your PM denies them, and the US government

USA GIVES UP:
Washington
Oregon
California
All our illegals
All our refugees
All our Muslims
Rosie O' Donnell
Amy Schumer
Lena Dunham
Woopie Goldberg
Raven Symone
Spike Lee
Miley Cyrus
+all the others who pledged to move

CANADA GIVES UP
Alberta

Deal?

Washington here, what if I refuse to become a Leaf?

That would look good on law enforcement badges. Lets make it so.

Don't forget to take jew york too you fucking leafs.

The state of Jefferson is a more likely scenario then that.

Like we'd just let Canada have all that free gdp without a civil war.

This is the one thing I don't fucking get about US city liberals: I understand why they have different politics from the rural people, but why the fuck do they make fun of the rural people? There does not need to be enmity between the two groups. We have a country big and great enough that both can live and be satisfied, we just need to fix the fucking economy.

I'm not exactly sure how, but I have a feeling we'd really miss all of our west coast ports.

Actually the eastern parts of those states are pretty based. We should just give them the coast and keep the inland parts.

You get out and become part of Trumps America, or join Mexico...

Please take NY city too.

This would more than double Canada's population.

It's more likely that the West Coast secedes and annexes all of Canada desu.