ITT: ships that are popular with the female demographic

ITT: ships that are popular with the female demographic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ship that launched a thousand fangirls.

It's Canon thou. In novel it was heavily implied Ahsoka was inlove with Anakin.

What? Girls don't watch cartoons (or read comics)
There's a reason communities like Sup Forums are almost exclusively male, fucking shit most Tumblr posts I find on cartoons now are clearly written by guys.

any of these

>he doesn't know

>ship
What the..? She was like his freaking daughter.

Doesn't know what?

>This retard doesnt know Zone Tan.
Kek.

that this board is amongst the highest population of girls or that shipping cartoon/comic characters is popular among rotten women?

>that this board is amongst the highest population of girls
How the fuck do you claim to know this?
>or that shipping cartoon/comic characters is popular among rotten women?
I have no idea what you mean by "rotten", but I also don't see how it's relevant.

Post it,my dude.

>spunky young inexperienced girl
>rugged older(but not too old) experienced guy
gee I wonder why?

>What? Girls don't watch cartoons (or read comics)
You're retarded user.
ATLA, Danny Phantom, and Voltron LD have massive female fanbases. The Batfamily is also popular among fangirls.

>ATLA
Not since 2008, time traveller.
>Danny Phantom
Stop reading fanfics.
>Voltron LD
Maybe, but it's garbage so it doesn't count.
>The Batfamily is also popular among fangirls.
Now you're just bullshitting...

of course!
Jailbait orange girls love white boys, especially tall handsome men like Anakin

>I have no idea what you mean by "rotten"
why are you even here if you don't know what rotten girls alludes to

What novel?

>not knowing Zone Tan is male
Found the newfag.

Pretty much all blondegirlXdarkhaired boy because I like to self-insert my boyfriend and I into it

>unironically post XKCD

Explain it, you dumbass.

>ATLA
>Not since 2008, time traveller.
The fanon was still strong long after that, both Zutara and Tokka, it did kind of died later mainly for new stuff coming up though and then LoK

>Voltron LD
>Maybe, but it's garbage so it doesn't count.
fucking why? the girl population quite obvious outweights the male one

>The Batfamily is also popular among fangirls.
>Now you're just bullshitting...
like fucking browse more the fucking internet aside from this shithole, a quick deviantart/tumblr/pinterest search will obviously show you

We're talking about the guy who projected all of his mommy issues onto his wife. Also same age difference between them.

google it you braindead thundercunt

Google is BnL.

Considering that, out side of this board at least, the shipper demographic is mostly female, that seems like a redundant statement

But that's literally false. Shipping is a manchild activity, period.

slut

>t. Shut-in who lives under a rock and only browses Sup Forums
The number of female fujoshits alone would probably dwarf the number of Male shippers for most things

It wasn't even the case in the 2000s when female shippers actually existed, and it certainly isn't the case now that Western animation (and to a lesser extent comics) is socially unacceptable for adults.

>Shipping is a manchild activity
no

Though you might be talking about non-Sup Forums stuff, but it's still guys doing the shipping because girls have real-life relationships while many guys don't.

>but it's still guys doing the shipping because girls have real-life relationships while many guys don't.
it takes 1 boy and 1 girl to have a relationship
fujos are real

>what are sex ratios: the post

And many fucked-up subgroups are real, doesn't mean they have lots of people in them.

So is this guy like a misguided whiteknight or a fake chad or something?
I don't get it

You do realize that Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general really, isn’t a realizable microcosm for the rest of society right? Most guys out side of this place do have relationships, and those that don’t are either actively pursuing them or coping with the emotional void in other ways that aren’t shipping.

I don't understand what you're arguing. This isn't some secret club anymore. Many posters from here go on reddit or tumblr or other social medias and have normal lives or girlfriends.

>redditors
>leading fulfilling lives
Not him but good one.

I said normal, not fulfilling. They have jobs, gfs/bfs, ex gfs/bfs and friends.

>You do realize that Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general really, isn’t a realizable microcosm for the rest of society right?
It's a reliable microcosm for the enormous percentage of guys without a place in society.
>Most guys out side of this place do have relationships
Perhaps (albeit questionable), but many do not
>and those that don’t are either actively pursuing them
If you're doing that, you've already failed.
>or coping with the emotional void in other ways that aren’t shipping
The only valid point in your post... is the most depressing one. Though I'm not sure "coping" is the right term...

>every board is /r9k/
grow up

I didn't say it's a secret club, you fucking retard. In fact that would be better, Sup Forums is extremely well-known as just about the ultimate social taboo website.
As for those other sites, the vast majority on them are lonely guys as well. Just FYI.
Nah, every board isn't that self-aware. (Or that much of a cesspool, but that's a different story.)

>there are no female shippers
D-do people actually think this, fuck sakes I know a grown as woman on jewgle plus who reeally likes Ford, and is a shipper.

>I-I know one anecdote! Point disproven!

I think user is relating to the 2016 Ahsoka (novel). Been meaning to give it a read

You personally are not representative of the whole of Sup Forums

>r9k is better than every other board!
fuck off back there, will ya?

>girls don't ship or watch cartoons

This has got to be bait of the highest caliber. Do you even go on websites like tumblr, dA, archive of our own, or practically anywhere else on the internet but Sup Forums?

How do you think shows like SU got popular? You're saying the entire demographic of tumblrite nerd/weeb girls, one of the things this board complains about almost at nauseam for their feminist ways and fujoshit, doesn't exist?

I did not claim to be. Next strawman, please.

I didn’t realize guys were producing massive amount of fujo art.

>completely ignores the fact that they do actually exist.
>thinking it isn't just one example when fujo shit is increasingly popular amongst modern fandom's.

Normal people go on Sup Forums now, it's not just a place for losers and rejects to group. Completely normal, functioning people with normal relationships who like the anonymous set up post here.

the fact that you think it's for "guys without a place in society" is what I meant by secret club, you ape. It's "normie" central, in r9k terms.

Any male x male ship from any cartoon or comic. I could think of a hundred examples and find art for it but I’m too tired to list them.

Your last point is a clear projection.

>Do you even go on websites like tumblr, dA, archive of our own, or practically anywhere else on the internet but Sup Forums?
I already talked about Tumblr. But it's funny you mention DA, because there actually is a non-negligible number of girls into cartoons on there - but they all seem to be from Russia for some reason. I suppose that's an exception...
>You're saying the entire demographic of tumblrite nerd/weeb girls, one of the things this board complains about almost at nauseam for their feminist ways and fujoshit, doesn't exist?
Yes, that's basically what I'm saying. Most of them are male feminists and the like, many but not all of whom pretend to be female for Internet points.

Just a reminder: you pretty much have to be autistic to enjoy cartoons (or shipping) as an adult, and true autists are exclusively male.

simple way of settling this:
go ask /cgl/ about it

>male feminists make all the fujoshi art

You’re either baiting or a moron.

Zone Tan is female
Zone is male

All of those points could be viewed as projection, but that does not diminish their validity whatsoever.

I'll ask you again: next strawman, please.

>you pretty much have to be autistic to enjoy cartoons (or shipping) as an adult
Bullshit. Shipping is very much mainstream these days. Everyone does it

Holy fuck Im ded

>Shipping is very much mainstream these days. Everyone does it
This is cope. Don't worry though, I've done it too.

>you pretty much have to be autistic to enjoy cartoons (or shipping) as an adult
So your here for comics then? Or just to bait post.

Where did I claim that I'm not autistic?

Go to youtube, Tumblr, reddit, anywhere but Sup Forums. You'll see a ton of female shippers.

Oh apologies carry on then.

Korrasami is very popular with girls.

What is the criteria for "autism"?

If you are a girl with normal friends and a job but you also enjoy shipping south park characters and posting on Sup Forums 4 hours a day minimum are you autistic?

Really? I thought girls don't like yuri.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw

If you are a girl and you enjoy shipping, let alone of cartoon characters, you are severely autistic. Far more so than your male counterpart, I might add. The posting on Sup Forums part is superfluous really.

>Sup Forums is almost exclusively male
Have you never seen any of the "what does Sup Forums look like in cartoon form" threads? There's a lot of girls. Granted, most of them are lesbians.

don't make me do it

Girls fucking love yuri, but they focus in the aspect of an hiperfemenine romance and not in the hot sex part.

KYHU/IAHFY is a girl and is probably one of the best known korrasami artists.

oh okay. can i apply for autism bux now?

>There's a reason communities like Sup Forums are almost exclusively male

Sup Forums has one of the highest populations of femanons on Sup Forums.

Post the whole thing. I wanna read Azula turning into Yue again.

Those don't exist, there's a reason they make up much of the homeless population.
>How the fuck do you claim to know this?

>it's this faggot again
You're an outsider here, you'll always be one.

this thread is amazing, no discourse, just discord

also, where are the filthy reylo's at? they should be in this thread

Isn't shipping, in general, something women are more likely to be into than men?

No. Shipping is escapism for lonely manchildren.

considering how many tumblr/da/fa users are trans now... you have a point

okay

Presenting Google Image: The Comic. Co-sponsored by the font Papyrus.

YET

Oh god toph what'd they do to you?

user! What have you done?!

I wonder what this day is an anniversary of.

SIR TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE MOUSE

I'm getting a bad feeling about this scoobs.
I'm not using a mouse.