lurk r9k

>video games are boring

Looks like youve got shit tier taste baka desu senpai

there's always reading

Kys leaf. None of those things are boring, you are

>videogames are boring
Shoulda gotten the PS4 instead of the Xbox one

Read.

You'd be surprised how much better the great novels are compared to the great films.
I try to read one fiction novel a week, and one non fiction book to learn something (so not a novel based on a true story, but something like "accounting 101" or "history of Romanovs")

You'll learn a lot from both non fiction and fiction surprisingly

I think we're supposed to go through this. This society is stagnant. If we literally lash out, we are villified.
I get the impression we (those of us who are getting the impression things aren't right) should meditate, pray, and work out.
Hypocrite saying this makes me. Need to face my own music...

except none of that shit is interesting

Activities are only boring until you add friends, who add random elements to make things funny.

Or, you could lift and wear costumes and roam the streets at night, like I do. Never gets old scaring people as you walk down the high street as a LARPing Crusader

Buying a rustlers at 2:30 in the morning from Tesco while dressed as a storm trooper and shit. Put some fun in someone elses life, just once.

...or get attacked for being a racist white male laughing at the plight of the negro or something.

Lowly times, these are

Your hedonist lifestyle is showing its true colors. It's time for you to become a righteous man.

Go into the deep wilderness for a few days with nothing but a pocket knife, some hits of acid and a pack of matches. You have only been domesticated and are thus just a bored piece of livestock, the difference is as a monkey, you can simply wander off the pasture. Think of cows and shit that can't even do that and how bored they are with life.

You are spastic. Books are a bastion rapidly becoming forgotten.

get a job

This is your body telling you you need to grow the fuck up, get a nice wife, procreate an raise kids.

nothing. just kill yourself and end the suffering

You're probably watching the wrong movies and listening to the wrong music if you think that. Though video games are mostly shit right now, I agree, and this is from someone who even a few years ago was playing them every day.

Food and sex are enjoyable.

I don't want books cluttering up my place though and the library is so far away

He probably has no friends though.

hiking shooting hunting camping

Get laid. /thread

Ebooks and audiobooks

You should do what everyone else does when they realize life is meaningless and boring: have children. Because if there's one thing this world needs more of it's more unloved bastards with no future.

Alcoholism is pretty fun

Kill yourself, Cowaduty fag
Video games haven't been good since 2004.

Lift you bitch

>tfw want to read
>can't afford to buy books

I play with enterprise technologies and tinker with the Linux kernel.

Its a all round good way to spend time I think

This. All of life's problems are made smaller through lifting.

Except autism. Can't lift the autism away.

Create something : Write, draw, paint, sculpt, whittle, sketch, photoshop, maya, build.
You'll feel entertained and that you have actually accomplished something.

stop dabbling in escapism and live your life

fapbap

So you are poor and bored? Try a job.

>movies are boring, expensive and filled with IDENTITY POLITICS
>video games are expensive and filled with IDENTITY POLITICS
>sports are expensive and everyone's a CHEATER
>music is BORING

bookzz, search it, faggot.

I don't have an e-reader.

body
language
literature

>music is boring

Okay no matter who you are there is always music out there.

Follow Trump's bizarre presidency

Stop shitposting you faggot, I refuse to believe you're dumb enough to think you need an e-reader to read an ebook

Get a hobby my dude. Try out different things until you find something you like or get a job If you don't already have one.

Reading is fucking boring and gay

Stop shitposting you faggot, I refuse to believe you're dumb enough to think you need an e-reader to read an ebook

Sounds like a shitty way to die

Don't you know, user, that the only music these days is shitty radio pop? How is OP going to find something he likes when all of it sounds like Meghan Trainor?

I never listen to music

listening to music is too bothersome and distracting

Yeah like I'm gonna sit in a park on my laptop to read a book.

For dumb kids like you I don't doubt it

>post once by this ID

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

Movies are only expensive if you make them yourself.

Read books

Bring your body to combat standards with exercise and training

wait for the great white uprising

Buy tools and start making stuff. or buy a house and rennovate it- lots of fun and lots of cash if you resell. Became a millionnaire before the age of 25 becausse of my boredom.

Watch more anime user senpai. It's the only thing I watch now because it's mainly left untouched by liberals.

Travel user.

It's like vidya on steroids. You don't know what fun is until you've trekked across a desert pursued by hungry hyenas, escaped from an whorehouse without paying on a tuk tuk pursued by machete wielding chinks, nor tried to outrun pirates wanting to ficki your gf on your glorious sailboat you stole from a drug lord.

You'll grow balls the size of apples, you'll have great stories to tell your kids, and you'll be able to justify your racism and nationalism because you know better than anyone else how different people around the world are, and how much they aren't meant to live together.

anime for sure

Travel user.

It's like vidya on steroids. You don't know what fun is until you've trekked across a desert pursued by hungry hyenas, escaped from an whorehouse without paying on a tuk tuk pursued by machete wielding chinks, nor tried to outrun pirates wanting to ficki your gf on your glorious sailboat you stole from a drug lord.

You'll grow balls the size of apples, you'll have great stories to tell your kids, and you'll be able to justify your racism and nationalism because you know better than anyone else how different people around the world are, and how much they aren't meant to live together.

Urban explore and do nightops.

Lift and read

>implying

What am I looking at?

He's right. You just have to look in places other than the radio.