Spergy question general

Hey guys, so rather than have several threads devoted to questions that are best answered with "Why would a grown man wearing a shirt that says 'Genius at Work' spend all his time watching a children's cartoon?"

Stuff like "how does Batman stay so sharp after all the blows to the head he's taken," or "when Superman flies super fast to snatch someone out of harm's way, how does he not kill them," and we provide answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/news/grant-morrison-psychedelic-superhero-20110822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If all the other girls have round, curvy breasts, why is Kim the only one with pointy, triangular breasts?

protruding nipples

How can youngsters like Young Justice's Robin or Voltron's Pidge get so good at hacking that they even just have a little graphic of themselves representing the hacking progress.

Why didn't the Great Stone Dragon wake up when Mushu rang the gong?

The Great Stone Dragon was never really alive. The ancestors just liked fucking with him.

I actually saw a clip of a panel where this question was answered. The creator actually wanted Kim to be completely flat, but the censors wouldn’t allow that for some reason. He wanted her figure to contrast with the alpha-bitch Bonnie, who had the largest breasts.
He realized that simply giving Kim smaller breasts wouldn’t be sufficient, since cartoons are prone to going off model here and there with the animation, and something like a small bust might get lost and be bigger than he’d like. His solution was to give her little pointy boobs, to try and convey that she was more modestly endowed than the other girls.

They do animation/graphic design on the side?

Also, can someone explain this?

why put breasts on a droid?

It can be assumed that, taking place in France, everyone in Beauty and the Beast is speaking French, though we hear it in English.

If Lumiere and Babette speaking with French accents, does that mean they're from a country that is to France what France is to us?

If I'm building a droid, damn right I'm putting breasts on it.

Why wouldn’t you?

They’re double-French.

They needed more space for the batteries.

Why doesn't Peter Parker get a job in web design?

Prince John's brother has a mane, as he is a mane-growing adult male lion.

Is Prince John biologically female?

CARLOS

It's to indicate that he is unmanly and therefore an unworthy king.

Why did Mojo-Jojo undress the Mayor?

Manes for male lions do biologically reflect virility and strength so it makes sense that a cowardly, weak male lion has none.

It successfully makes her come-off as having a wiry gymnast-type body, even in the stylized art. It indeed provides a contrast with Bonnie's (and Shego's) more voluptuous figures.

Flying fish.

How does Mindy keep her figure if she has the same lifestyle habits as Homer?

>The creator actually wanted Kim to be completely flat, but the censors wouldn’t allow that

Flat = lewd

Mojo got raped in prison and thought he could compensate by raping the mayor. Monkeys have small dicks, so it wasn't a big deal.

Why doesn't someone shoot Batman in the mouth?

What is up with Black Mask? Is it a permanent mask, is it melded to his face so that it acts as his face, is it an overhead skull mask or just a normal black face, can he eat with it, how does he breathe, why is he so expressive with ebony burnt to his skull, why did they ruin his character etc...

The public interacts more openly with an AI embodied in a frame with visually pleasant features than with one that's looks too mechanical and cold, like Jabba's robot foreman, EV-9D9.

Maybe they're supposed to come from a region of France different than where the story is set.

Bulimic.

There are some villains who come up with a poetic reason.
But also, this is a thing that happened--a bullet-proof shield that comes down over his mouth.

He purees his food and drinks it through a straw.

Because i want to fuck a robot
>implying you wouldnt an ev-9d9

If he were a human, the implication is he'd look like a woman/faggot/numale/soyboy/etc.

Why does Bane wear the mask?

whys this duck have boobs

That's a pretty good solution, actually. The sharp angle implies that her breasts are perky, which would make sense for someone as athletic as her.

Shit, I have an actual answer for this. Give me a few hours to get home and I l'll get back to it.

really?

Mindy was a figment of Homer's imagination after growing dissatisfied with his marriage.

Which one?

>Shitposting answer
Furfag animators will put tits on any female animal, even it's not a mammal.
>Serious answer
To make it more obvious that it's a female.

No. I mean, I won't say that's not it, but I'm just dicking around.

If Giganta was born a gorilla, is this bestiality?

How do three men share one fiance?

Shapewear. Lots and lots of shapewear.

Because is a droid, not jus a robot.

It ain't bestiality if it's sentient. Harkness Test my dude.

Apes in DC are pretty damned smart.
Between that, the fact that she is in a human body, and there is little chance that Flash knows she was once an ape, I'm going to say yes, Wally is a fucking furry and needs to be burned at the stake

I'd actually love to see that in a comic. It would at least give him some depth and humanize him.

How are Billy the Kid, Frank and Jesse James, and Kaiser Wilhelm all buried in the same graveyard in Springfield?

Grant Morrison already answered all of this:

> "Kids understand that real crabs don't sing like the ones in The Little Mermaid. But you give an adult fiction, and the adult starts asking really fucking dumb questions like 'How does Superman fly? How do those eyebeams work? Who pumps the Batmobile's tires?' It's a fucking made-up story, you idiot! Nobody pumps the tires!"

rollingstone.com/culture/news/grant-morrison-psychedelic-superhero-20110822

His point isn't "we should never have any explanation or justification for shit", the point is that what the writer chooses to explain or justify is not because it matters logistically but because it matters contextually to support the themes and ideas of the story, and outside of that it's a waste of time and energy. The choice isn't really about whether you talk about, say, who sews a superhero's costume. Its why you do it if you choose to. If it serves to make a point, give us insight into the hero, support the themes of the story being told, support the narrative in some way, then it's worth something. If it's just there because the question could conceivably exist, i.e. the Wookiepedia approach, then it's idiotic and masturbatory.

In the infamous Steamed Hams scene from the season 7 episode 21 of The Simpsons, "22 Short Films About Springfield", we clearly see Superintendent Chalmers take a bite out of an hamburger, but when he presents this very same hamburger to Skinner to show him the meat is grilled and not steamed, the meat patty mysteriously reforms itself completely.

Are we to believe it is some kind of "magic" hamburger or something?

Ever seen Paint Your Wagon?

Just once I'd like for a creator to reveal that some stupid minor detail like this was, actually, some secret coded message or key to revealing some hidden secret. And to have proof from the time that it's true, not just be bullshitting after the fact.

>Lee Marvin: What the is going on in my town?

>Man 1: We're just paintin' this wagon. Ya gotta problem with that?

>Lee Marvin: As a matter of fact I do. You missed a spot.

>Man 1: Well, grab a brush and join in!

Mayor Quimby thought he could drum up tourist revenue by making Springfield the grave-robbing capital of the world.

But then how did they expect to help Mulan?

Their foresight was so great that they knew it would result in things turning out the way they did.

How did Gaston swallow all those eggs while vocalizing?
Did they end up in his lungs?

That version of Spiderman doesn't use webs. He has a gray ring of laziness. From all the laxy writing of the show.

No one deep throats like Gaston. He is a living medical marvel what with his impeccable aim, ability to roughhouse three adult men at once by simply grappling them, is an expert hunter, master checkers slapper and can readily lift a bench where three adult women are sitting on. His throat muscles would be the less curious thing on him but nevertheless equally impressive as his other feats.

He's been eating them since he was a lad. He knows what he's doing.

I'm curious now. I'll be awaiting your answer.

He's a paragon of masculinity. His lungs broke them down.

He's a subterranean lizard monster in disguise. He swallowed them with his extra gullet.

I see, so when Belle said “he’s not the monster, you are!” she meant that both figuratively and literally.

Are moms girls?

A lot of shows and movies with twists at the end do that, double bonus when the twist involves sanity.

It's also done a lot in more cerebral horror films to create a sense of unease in the audience. It's actually really cool and you can tell the director really put their hearts into their craft when they do it.

Why does Agnes blame Seymor for sabotaging her Olympic performance from within the womb, if she never carried Armin Tamzarian in the first place?

Ectomorph or Mesomorph

Intense masturbation workouts.

Why have a Schwarzenegger parody (Rainier Wolfcastle) if you're just going to have the actual Schwarzenegger in your universe?

Also, why create Cosmic Wars as a Star Wars parody, if you've already confirmed Star Wars exists in your universe?

Her memory isn't what it used to be, and she confuses the two Seymor's.

Fear of getting sued

In the Xiaolin Showdown ep "Master Monk Guan" Guan gives Dojo to Chase in order to get his spear of Guan back, then in his second appearance he's revealed to have lots of Spears

I do enjoy those sorts of questions; maybe it's just my autism checking in but I find them entertaining.

Pointless celebrity cameo
Making a Star Wars parody allowed for easy cheap jokes

It wasn't his time.

If you give her an AI that identifies itself as a woman you'd better make it look like one lest you want to make people confused about their sexuality.

>ywn carry Mark Hamill bridal style while beating up other nerds
why even live

Ironic considering that "soyboys" are usually depicted with big thick beards.

Not him but here you go

I've tried this. It doesn't work.

Simpsons Movie was produced to be as entry-point and hand-holding as possible. He looks just like Wolfcastle as well, just with brown hair.

It's also why it was called "Moes Bar" instead of just "Moe's".

Cocaine.

About as much bestiality as it is when Lois fucks Clark. If it thinks like a human and looks like one it ain't bestiality.

>Moe's bar
What are you talking about?

We already got a rape joke answer. Unless that's what the writers intended

You can still carry him, but he probably has aching hips now

also what was the point of Colin in the Simpsons movie if he was never going to be seen again

What was the point of the simpsons movie

At first he was going to be Milhouse and they were going to confirm Lisa X Milhouse ship but then they caught a severe case of Statusquoistis so they rewrote all the Milhouse romance scenes to be about Literally Who The Original Character

What even is Chip?
He's too young to have been alive before the curse took place. If aging was merely halted, and he's actually like 18 or something chronologically, then why isn't he more knowledgeable, and know about things like affection?--Mrs. Potts tells him she'll tell him when he's older, when he doesn't understand that Belle and the Beast are getting closer.

Was he born a teacup? Who's his dad? When the curse is lifted, shouldn't he disappear or something?

When the curse disappears he'll be cursed to transform into a human

Daffy can tank several point-blank shotgun blasts to the face without it causing more than a minor inconvenience.
How was Fudd planning on killing Bugs and Daffy? With his gun?

He's insane.

If they're black.

How did removing the crayon from Homer's Brain increase his intelligence, if his sub par intelligence was supposed to be caused by the Simpson gene?