Marvel April 2018 Solicitations

I'll just leave these here.
newsarama.com/38290-marvel-comics-april-2018-solicitations.html

>Jessica Jones is missing despite a promise of a new creative team by Bendis

black bolt lives

Thank god, more house cleaning. What will be next to fall before the samurai's blade?

>Still no Carol
Trash.

It's a last issue, marvelshill

>thread about marvel
>calls people marvelshills

only shills care about black cuck

Carol will never be cancelled. Even if just one person bought the book each month, Marvel would still relaunch it and try again.

>America canceled.
It still hurts mi gente.

because you dont...

I hate marvelshills with their constant black cuck posting

You sounds like a retard.

But he metioned Carol

And you sound like an even bigger retard

especially not now, they arent cancelling a book with a movie on the way. I thought they might relaunch with synergy and get rid of the short hair but oh well.

Iron Fist was in the solicits, why is it on the picture?

>Marvelfags can't even be assed to post the solicits.
What the hell? Yesterday the DCBros posted the entire solicits. With the site unable to post any images. And with 4/5ths of the posters unable to post replies. Does Marvel just not even warrant the effort right now?

>yet another Venom event/crossover in the fall
Fuck off already.

the what now?

I know how you feel. I wish people could stop being so negative about this book. Also Marvel was apparently ok with all that negative buzz it was getting. There were videos trashing and showing issues of America almost in their entirety. Marvel should DMCA the fuck out of shitheads to stop that type of propaganda. Maybe it would help the comic to stay alive.

Did you started this thread?

>Legacy captcha no longer supported
WELL FUCK YOU TOO, HIROSHIMOOT!

I cannot post images again?

There's no point in making this thread if you're not going to post the goddamn solicitations.

Then where is she? Hopefully she gets to lead the Avengers again to make up for it.

>to lead the Avengers again
sure, after Avengers IV next year

>Bruno finally comes back
>Kamala's apparently dating Red Dagger

Ouch. Maybe he should've stayed in Wakanda.

Nope, according to the pics in the solicits Steve will lead the avengers along with Rogue and Sunspot and other 2 guys.

I would love to solicit my dick to her

For the nth time, Captain Marvel wasn't cancelled nor are in "denial" about it. Stohl just ensured people that they're working on something secret in a tweet moments ago. Al Ewing had repeatedly been saying the same (Jordan White also said he received a script by him and that it was one of the best he has read).

Furthermore, there's something going on after the Marvel's Young Guns list announcement. There's like 2 or 3 of these premier artists working on "secret projects", chances are they're related to this. Saladin Ahmed also did he was working on something secret.

Don't take the solicitations as gospel, some books could appear later on during the same time, since, for instance, Starlin's Infinity Siblings is slated to be released on February but it's not showing up in the solicits despite being CONFIRMED to be published even after the debacle with Brevoort.

Anyone else just really fucking hate Red Dagger?

I can't put my finger on it, but something about him annoys me on a fundamental level.

I don't hate him, but I don't like that he's turning out to be a love interest after all.

He is dating your waifu

>be Sup Forums
>be stupid
Why does this always happen?

someone post them damn

I'm assuming there's gonna be a push for the Avengers movie and around Avengers 700 and Carol'll get in on that

What has Sup Forums anything to do with liking black cuck?

MS. MARVEL #29
G. WILLOW WILSON (W) • NICO LEON (A)
Cover by VALERIO SCHITI
BRUNO’S BACK!
• Everyone’s favorite ex-pat – and Kamala’s best friend – is back from his studies in Wakanda!
• But what does this mean for the budding romance between MS. MARVEL and the RED DAGGER?!
• And is the new mean girl at school...an actual super villain?!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Also Archie cover!

>Saladin Ahmed also did he was working on something secret.
They already revealed what that is. He’s doing Exiles featuring WOKE brown lesbian Valkyrie.

Anyone who uses the world cuck is obviously either from Sup Forums or Sup Forums

That's a really retarded thing to say
I could very well say that anyone objecting to the word "cuck" is from tumblr

Read the solicitation. Bruno is coming back.
I would, but I'm on mobile. I assumed OP would do it, but I just read them all and there's some interesting things coming soon. Specially Thanos and Doctor Strange, as well as some spoilers with No Surrender.
And yes I agree, she's gonna come back after Infinity Countdown for sure.

What does Sup Forums think about the new hip X-Men?

It really doesn't need both Jimmy and Daken

But Lorna being leader is cool

Better than avengers for sure. But then again, it's easy to surpass avengers

I'm glad the O5 finally fucked off but Blue AND Red having two wolverines make me concerned they'll have OML and Regular Logan in Gold.

This cover makes me aroused for some reason.

is that Blindfold?

just stop dcfag.

Guess where they got the idea from

But they haven't. They are coming back in Venomized same month.

The X jackets are very Morrison

Naw, I don’t hate him.
He's a bit underdeveloped and misses obvious negative traits.
But he is a fine straight man next to the incompetent enthusiasm of the Stayathomes (Kamala's friends are like the anti-Runaways).
Let us not jump to conclusions based on a solicit sounding sensational.
Bruno coming back needs to be complicated by something so development can happen.

really? I miss the actual bant

Bummed about Monsters Unleashed, but I'm glad it went on for as long as it did.

I'm glad Elsa finally got her own book.

Nope! He tweeted about a secret project on January 11, and Exiles was revealed on January 4. Besides he said in late December that there might be "more than one" secret project on the works.

>drunk, disenfranchised, bisexual and abandoned Asgard
>WOKE lesbian
0/10 shitposting user

I'm actually excited to see whether they'll become Sniktbros or will be hostile towards each other.

New character from Bunn's X-men Blue.

Gazing Nightshade. She's a member of a team of mutants in Madripoor. Her power is to make who looks her in the eyes feel great despair and sorrow, kind of like a more depressing version of Dani's old power

Between her, Xorn and Daken like half of this team is Asian

Whoever made the picture in OP's post needs to outline the text underneath the logos.

It's a new Bunn OC.

>Jessica Jones is missing
Good. She's a shit character and Purple Man will never be a good villain.

>carol & ms. america cancelled
>tfw the experiment is over

truly the best timeline

>Iron Fist
You misinterpreted the solicit info-graphic user, when it says finale it means the Damnation Tie-in Finale

CABLE #156
ZAC THOMPSON & LONNIE NADLER (W) • GERMAN PERALTA (A)
Cover by Daniel Warren Johnson
Variant Cover by Ariel Olivetti
Past Fears Part 2
• It was only a couple of years ago that CABLE and a young HOPE were fleeing from BISHOP across a barren wasteland.
• But Bishop isn’t the only one hell-bent on hunting down the father and daughter duo!
• As fear consumes Cable, can he fend off both Bishop and a Techno-Organic monster to protect his daughter?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Really? We're going back to that well now, after Marvel tried their damndest to "wash" Hope off of Nathan?

>Blindfu is back
Yes!

Nope

X-fags really will eat up anything that marvel shits out for them.

>Polaris as a leader of X-Men Blue

Going for The Gifted push, eh?

She's been Bunn's waifu way before Gifted was conceived.

Eh it's not like it wasn't going to happen either way, she has been training that team from almost the beginning and with teen Jean and Cyclops out of the way, someone has to step in.

Jean gray will not be canceled, it is only in hiatus until the resurrection of pheonix ends

We should petition Kamala to have a white boyfriend, you know for diversity.

it's in hiatus with one issue left. After that the series is over.

Is that supposed to be Blindfold? These costumes look like garbage.

I'm so fucking tired of mohawk Storm.

You mean BLOODSTORM

Those costumes suck, like bad TV show versions of the Morrison costumes. I guess I've seen worse line ups though anytime I look Xorn I still get confused and angry.

> Captain Marvel
> (creative team in denial)

LMFAO

>THANOS ANNUAL #1
>Donny Cates, Kieron Gillen, Al Ewing, Ryan North, Christopher Hastings, & Katie Cook (W)
Geoff Shaw, Katie Cook, Frazer Irving & TBD (A)
>VARIANT COVER BY Mike Deodato JR.
>STARRING COSMIC GHOST RIDER!
>Thanos is likely the most evil being in the universe…and if anyone would know, it’s the all-new Cosmic Ghost Rider. Let the spirit of vengeance be your guide on a tour through the worst of the worst, as he reveals the most heinous deeds ever perpetrated by the Mad Titan…or by anyone else!

>Gillen
OK we already knows his story about Thanos' most heinous hour is that he's straight

That's not a she.

You got my attention purely from having the dimensional refugees, Daken and Xorn.

>Iron Fist
What? It wasn't cancelled

>until the resurrection of pheonix ends
Resurrection of Phoenix ends in 2 weeks. These are the solicits for April.

>Then where is she?
Infinity Countdown.

Judging from the cover for April's Scarlet Spider, Ben and Kaine on good enough terms for another team-up. Nice.

She has tits