NO WHITES ALLOWED

Why not flip this whole liberal/leftist protesting on themselves? We could start a fake movement and get people to actually put these signs up.

>#NoWhitesAllowed

Imagine the MSM covering that, I think it would turn all the liberals on each other and it would confuse the fuck out of them

>they do this seriously and see nothing wrong with it
Well that's one way to get people killing each other.

how would white liberals act? I mean with them 100% backing BLM.

I feel like it would be one huge shit show and it would all collapse on each other to where Obama would have to step in.

It won't, they do not consider themselves "white". They keep screaming that white people should me ashamed yet they are white themselves. They'll find an excuse for #NoWhitesAllowed no matter what

Yeah but think if the black communities actually took this seriously and put these signs up everywhere, even if you were a white liberal you would feel threatened thus not wanting to step foot in the establishment.

This can go along with the #whitefeminism trolling. Make a nigress account and blame white women for trump's presidency, creating further tension in the libcuck movement

This.

I think we could actually accomplish in on a large scale if we put up a black ruse.

Use Malcolm X quotes with it.

well I think what we're trying to do is have BLM be 100% against the support of white liberals.

In my personal opinion we should make BLM be against not just white liberals, but all non-black people and blacks who dont agree with BLM (David Clarke).

#NoMoreAllies

Oh we're not white, goyim. We're Jews. Haven't you learned that by now?

Yeah, fuck the cucks back. Make some fake photos with cafe doors showing "No whites allowed. Trump is your fault.". Then some idiot decides to do this to an irl cafe. Imagine the outcome.

>Being such a brainless stormfaggot that you don't know that niggers count everything lighter than black as white
Stormweenie, I'm 1/2 beaner and niggers call me a cracker.

how do you guys setup a fake facebook.

i mean do you add heaps of friends and have 10-20 photos of the same person?
or just a blank account with one photo, id imagine if its just one picture and no activity it would be very obvious its a troll account?

Im guessing stealing someones Facebook photos so you have a good amount?

>A Hispanic that calls himself a beaner and says stprmfaggot and stormweenie? My brother, you are JIDF, But worry not, the goyim will never believe.
The negro knows his master. He is our golem, our artificial man created by trickery or the magic of brainwashing.

Steal photos and friend request each other.
I don't think anyone is going to figure out that everyone has the same friends.

If we double up accounts we'll have a fallback in case accounts get deleted at the same time we increase our presence.

>this just in todd, blameless troubled juveniles found a new way to express their feelings, with a cute new rule they are enforcing in their soul food restaurants. its called "no whites allowed." jennifer take it away
>thanks linda im here at "piggly niggly's chicken" and they gave in to the cool new hip rules of not allowing whites in, here is what the manager has to say
>YEA FUCK U CRACKAS I DONT WANT U IN MY SHOP U LAZY CRACKAS PIECE A SHIT WE AINT SLAVES NO MOE WE WUZ KANGZ

/soc/ is a gold mine.

just post a lot of inspirational quotes everyone does it

just creating one now, she is a female black chick from baltimore just making the profile and stuff now gonna get picks from dating sites
Name is : Delmonte Owens

We the essjewdoubleyous now goy

Now pay up

No
Whites
Allowed

>NWA

We need to keep this quiet so white knights and Sup Forums don't catch wind

dont do that

take it to 8ch?

i like the idea of spreading chaos amongst them.