French meme war

Are you men ready to us meme magic for the French election?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/21c43558-c32e-11e4-ac3d-00144feab7de
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet&ved=0ahUKEwjXqKKovKXQAhWDSyYKHSZUBdIQFggtMAM&usg=AFQjCNEz9Bxb89FhZMX5kVdwHLz2HLxnAA&sig2=taKTzJH3icA0zEfV_NqtHQ
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/8c/3b/118c3b541a13cd8b62768e9d94c77457.jpg
youtu.be/PiRfXKSssWc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankish_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Lepen is not as charismatic as Trump, and french people are pussies compared to american. We would love the fact that lepen is like trump but im afraid thats not the case, i hope though

my body is ready

That Pepe is too reminiscent of the dark times not so long ago...

yes.

if this is going to happen we need to start early.

the following might be a good place to start:

recon:
- whats her policies?
- whats her approval rating?
- what do the french think of her?
- what needs to be done to win?
- are there key areas to target?
- whats her opposition?

todo:
- start collecting le pen images
- daily MFGA threads

Lest you forget the French Revolution where John Adams warned Jefferson against aiding the French rebels without researching them as they were not in the same boat as the American Revolution participants.

Let's do some serious Intel before obligating our meme magic on this we may find an even better Suiter in France.

good point.

Recon first
- whats her policies?
is it just "Muh muslims!" or is it more general?

(what the fuck is up with /pol? i took 6 attempts to post this)

This

Pepe is only for Trump.

Reading up on Lee Pen now on wiki some various inconsistencies.

Frauke Petry on the other hand in Germany is like a milf yoga version of Trump with 4 white kids and is against minerats and male circumsicion.

On another note I've been finding it a real bitch to post on Pol via mobile.

how does a humble australia shitposter like myself help the frogs across the pond ascend to memed nazi frog status

Good so it's not just me...

> collapse of EU
> Nationalise the banks
> Friends with Russia
> Enemy of old america, friends with new
> end to immigration
> believes the republic is under Islamist assault
> zero-tolerance policy towards attacks on French secularism
> enforcement of French-speaking preachers in mosques
> stripping dual-nationality jihadis who fight abroad of their French citizenship
> radical overhaul of French foreign policy in which relations with the regime of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad would be restored and those with the likes of Qatar and Turkey, which she alleges support terrorism, reviewed.
> championed public services
> protector of workers and farmers in the face of “wild and anarchic globalisation”

>> Nationalise the banks
What a fucking RETARDED idea.

Holy shit enjoy your poverty France.

Nice true wise and a get to be checked.

I believe the Eqyptian god bastet might be a good thing to use for a woman given a cat is seen as more feminine and is associated with execution.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet&ved=0ahUKEwjXqKKovKXQAhWDSyYKHSZUBdIQFggtMAM&usg=AFQjCNEz9Bxb89FhZMX5kVdwHLz2HLxnAA&sig2=taKTzJH3icA0zEfV_NqtHQ

You have to believe. Make France Great Again. We're all behind you.

> collapse of EU
> Nationalise the banks
> Friends with Russia
> Enemy of old america, friends with new
> end to immigration
> believes the republic is under Islamist assault
> zero-tolerance policy towards attacks on French secularism
> enforcement of French-speaking preachers in mosques
> stripping dual-nationality jihadis who fight abroad of their French citizenship
> radical overhaul of French foreign policy in which relations with the regime of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad would be restored and those with the likes of Qatar and Turkey, which she alleges support terrorism, reviewed.
> championed public services
> protector of workers and farmers in the face of “wild and anarchic globalisation”

One thing's certain, if she was elected the riots would be far worse than anything that happened with Trump. I doubt she'd do much though, and her plans for econmy seem disastrous compared to Trump.

It's hiroshima artificially slowing the site down to beg for more money out of us

Whould we even be able too? With brexit and trump we had the advantage of the english language. Not alot of people on this board speak french.

ive always though Le Pen was very lefty, for a righty.

that is the correct thing for france.

Nice true wise and a get to be checked.

I believe the Eqyptian god bastet might be a good thing to use for a woman given a cat is seen as more feminine and is associated with execution.

Heard of Nazi Germany you fucking leaf?

The Nige doesn't approve of FN, I refuse to enlist.

No more minor Egyptian chaos gods. We can't just keep solving all of our problems with meme magic. Save it for the final boss.

you have to get french people to use Sup Forums first. our influence worked on trump and brexit because the largest chunk of the Sup Forums userbase is anglosphere. there aren't a lot of french posters here to reach with our memes.

user has a good point. Don't want people subconsciously associating Le Pen with certain other female politicians. She needs a new, softer-drawn Pepe to set her apart.

we need to turn Hillpepe into Le Pepe

>we're going to start seeing sexy Marion and Marine Pepes

>held in april and may

Our election is in march, will be an interesting couple of months.

CHEK'D AND KEK'D

Reminder that if we can do the same thing for France we did for America you're going to see some serious gulag.

MARINE LE PEPE

OUI, FRANCE

YES

>Heard of Nazi Germany you fucking leaf?
yeah was great at the start when they put in free market monetary policy. Massive boom to their people and economy

Then it went to shit with their nationalized banking system and inflationism.

Even if they won the war their economy would have still collapsed.
Same fate at the weimar republic.

A
Fucking
Leaf

This

The A in 'MAGA' actually stands for 'anglosphere'. Few know this.

Sorry, frogs.

funny thing, the whole "woman president" bullshit used in Killarys campaign will backfire at SJWs in The Great Uncuckening of France

Top kek, recycled memes

some next gen shit

Do you want a suggestion? Wake up an European Meme God, to be aside with Kek. Using pepe and kek with a female semblant will remember shillary, the energy will not flow properly in your minds.

We already memed the deplorable axis into reality

MFGA?
Wait a minute, France has always been a cuck

The Nige has been jewed, this is very sad...

What is this?

Japaneses are with you french ! I was in Paris and i see a lot of fucking gaijin .. what the fuck ?! Why french accept this shit ? How it's possible ?

I want to believe but i feel that something is wrong

Given that talking about the link between hillary and the occult was a decent contribution for trump's election, why not searching correlation between FN's opponents and occultism? Freemasonry's influence would be a good starting point to look at.

Sounds pretty solid to me.

How about this cat seems playful
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/11/8c/3b/118c3b541a13cd8b62768e9d94c77457.jpg

Shoot first, ask questions later.

What is wrong is you denying the greatness of France.

Napoleon would be ashamed.

4chanX is fucked lad

If Le Pen, Wilders or Hofer win, we're guaranteed another EU referendum and a chance to land another death blow to the European Union.

One of you guys has to fucking do it.

we can help, but ultimately the movement will have to be spear-headed by frenchmen

and that will make things difficult, since they have already surrendered

On a side note, isn't Sting marking himself for death by islamists who want to silence all reconciliatory voices between the west and muslims so that they can have their end battle when Sting is singing Inshallah?

youtu.be/PiRfXKSssWc

Semi related because of rhe bataclan opening yesterday

I second this, Marine likes cat

We need Austria and France and also a growing opposition in Spain and Italy. This will trigger the election of the Dutch and German anti-establishment candidates. Smaller countries will help too. This will take about ~3 years to conclude.

thing is we dont really KNOW how much of a chance the candidates have because they dont speak english and we dont live there to get a feel for how they're perceived.

Fuck Juncker and his fellows.

> fuck my life

It's normal guy.
Frenchies have surrender now.

fuck off ahmed, you go back in ISIS territory the very next year

Well it's self explanatory

Marion maréchal le pen is invited by the CEO of Trump presidential campaign, probably to give advises and support

do want

we'll learn french then

We should combined Bees and Cats for this to work bees have a symbolic gesture in French culture and cats are well liked because the French have low t

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankish_mythology

>OY VEY DE FILTHY GOYIM ARE STEALIN MY SHEKELS

Fuck off, kike.

>not an argument

lol enjoy actually WANTING to be poor you economically illiterate turd

>hurr da gobmint shud own everything

Go move to north korea.

if by charismatic you mean memetic yeah. also she's not cheeky like trump or farage, she's very serious and austere

Okay guys, if you want to do this, you have to understand the two-turns system.
Basically, on first turn everyone votes for which 2 candidates (out of all of them) will go one against the other, and the on second turn everyone votes again to choose one of the two.

So to get FN election, you have to do three things:
* get FN to second turn
* the party that goes against it on second turn must be unpopular enough
* make sure that people who vote for the parties that don’t make it to second turn will fall back on FN instead of its opponent on second turn

Check en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017 for an idea of polls on all likely second turn scenarios. Basically, the largest problem you’re facing is all the far-left people who will lose first turn and vote for whatever isn’t FN second turn.

Pic related is literally you.

Bastet isn't one of the Ogdoads, though.

lel

You know what I fucking hate about Europeans.

You're so defeatist. It fucking sickens me. Have some backbone. I swear the best of France died with WW1.

Harden the fuck up.

new meme

This argument isn't about economics, it's about preserving the culture of European nations. Go shill your Anglo-Saxon capitalism someplace else, with your Hindu and Chinese friends.

>gaijin
I think the word you're looking for is cocojin

Pic related is literally you.

Marxist kike.

Pinochet had the right idea.

Has any one stopped to think maybe kek wants us to do this but with a different egyptian god like Bastet. What if Kek wants us to revive all the old gods and is using Sup Forums to do it.

Also Bastet is cat headed woman egyptian god

I WISH YOU WELL FROGS. I RESPECT ANYONE THAT TRYS TO UNKEK THEIR COUNTRY.

This is what our Member of Parliament in EU (high level politician) said on his facebook few days ago, guy also has this trump picture as his wallpaperimage.

Translation:

>Better people should not fall in to depression, even though the glass ceiling for women didn't shatter in USA just yet. Situation is still repairable in the upcoming French presidental election.

>No silly Sarkozis or other old, white hetero males

This has meme potential

Cat + Le Pen + Pepe + Meme Magic = MFGA

Let's make it happen lads

What's wrong is that you're a desperate huge fucking cuck

Her social polices are good but her economics is fucking horrible. I hope she gets elected, but I hope she soon realizes how dumb her economics is.

>greece
The only reason your country is a giant debt ridden shithole right now is because you don't have anglo-saxon capitalism and haven't for a long time.

p...praise Bastet?

>An Uzbek domestic pack animal care and grooming forum literally memes the survival of the West
Germany will be a tough one, but we can do this. We got Donald Trump. We'll save France.
14/88

you have no idea what you're talking about

>Shutting down kike banks and ending usury makes me a Marxist kike

Yeah, sure thing, Chaim, now get back in the fucking oven.

The general Idea I'm feeling right now is that if we're going to start planning meme warfare operations in France, we have to learn quit alot.

1. We have to understand French Politics as a whole? If Le Pen were elected, could anything stop her from getting in and doing her politices?

2. Do we fully agree with Le Pen's policies? She's anti-immigrant, and against Muslims, that's fine by me, but Sup Forums would have to be on board with her other policies as well and ensure it's best for France and her People.

3. Finally, we have to ask who Le Pen really is, her character, and if she can be strong if Globalist or her opponents attempt a French version of "Pussygate" that they tried to use to Stump Donald with over here.

I ask these questions because that's the general feeling I'm getting here so far. Also because I feel that with all of Europe's elections coming up it seems, we need to pick our battles as we can't create memes for all these elections. I mean then again we're Sup Forums but still.

Personally I feel it would be best to put our Meme warfare strategiest and lean on Germany, since I feel that is the most important target, due to it being cucked the most by Syrian Immigrants, Germany being the first nation to initally do so and Merkel for starting the Refugee Crisis in the first place.

tl;dr: There's alot to do in order to prepare for all these European elections coming up. And we need to be certain most of us understand the Governmental process of said country, as well as how effective these leaders can be. Sure they're all right wing, but people like Donald Trump are hard to come by in this world.

I think her best chance would be to win +60% on firt turn, with that you don't have a second one.

mufuggin cute cat

We need a meme of Pepe petting this cat.

so these are the three main goals?

This. Took French and barely remember half of it now. If a Brit knows about the same as me in French there might be a problem.

fucking cancer, that is a hillary pepe and must be deleted forever. Never again may that scum resurface. That's not even what Le Pen's hair looks like. And pantsuits should be treated how copies of Mein Kampf are currently treated in Germany.

Trust him his German

You have no argument.

>usury is bad
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fuck and you call me jewish?
What incentive would banks have to lend if there is zero interest?

You people are so economically illiterate. Mental midgets.
No wonder you're from that commie shithole known as Russia.

>thinking Lepen is half as great as Napoleon