IT'S HAPPENING

We memed the deplorable axis into reality, this train has no brakes

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/pauline-hanson-hires-extrump-adviser/news-story/a91da93c5c94edc66d6c6a6f33ed3a53
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU
youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France is not USA. Very different. This could backfire.

Consider the Record Corrected

Is this real life?

>le pen

does she put le ink on le paper

Nah, it's a valid concern. Political consultants do generally fine country to country, but when he was only the CEO of BB... yeah, possible risk but I guess everyone starts somewhere, and the real takeaway is the Le Pen/Trump connection.

Pretty flag.

they probably said the same thing about farage helping Trump and look how that turned out

So you're telling me there's a chance for a Free France once again?

I will grab her by the pussy, believe me!

Won't do anything. Trump won on his own and by picking people he needed then and there. This will become too static. Also France is not America.

Oh YES!
Putain que c'est bon
Let's meme them till death
PRAISE KEK

Who cares. You French fucks will never have the balls to elect Marine.

UK is not France. Europe is very diverse. Double so when comparing UK to continental Europe.

user, before Kek I thought my country was lost. We can meme France back together again.

Now Nigel, we are in positions to do some good. If we can uncuck France we can do Germany next.

True, just look at the lineup of his campaign managers. He had the right person for the right place and time.

>le
>>>/reddit/

Is this the girl who made out with the black dude?

I mean when he said he wanted to take in qualified people why do twitter tards think hes going to bring in econ 101 students? If they guy proved himself to be good and isn't shilling for the establishment use them.

This. And it will
The continent think trump is the second coming of hitler

France has absolutely been on the same trajectory as the United States since W. was in the White House (since the financial crisis). Have you ever even been to France on an inspection tour or studied its culture ? The only reason it appears to you that the U.S. is different is because the U.S. presidential election preceded the French. Had it been the other way around, it would appear that we would be lagging their sharp turn to the right, instead of the other way around.

le meme started here. you think pol can meme without beating a dead horse? le lol

To be fair, the UK never elected Farage. To Parliament at least.

Do you see this man? Do you know who he is?

This is Stephen Bannon, Breitbart's CEO, former Trump's campaign manager and now member his inner circle.

Every decision by Trump that caters to the alt-right is influenced by him: pepes, meetings with Farage and the European right, reviving nationalism, shitting on globalist elites, destroying political correctness. It's all his influence. If he were to die right now, Trump would become a puppet of mainstream republican neocons.

He's our true savior Sup Forums. We have to look out for him.

I mean the general culture. Frogs are different. Need very different memes.

What about Generation Identitaire? USA does not have that.

Holy fucking shit, the Trump insiders are aware of our nationalist plans too. They are really attempting to make it happen.

Now lets see if it can happen.

You fuck right off, I laughed.

Le Pen will make France great again
THE SYSTEM THINKS THIS POST IS SPAM BUT KEK WILLS IT

Can you imagine if France managed to uncuck itself and joined us? What a fucking time to be alive.

This past year has been a ride.

Today, we were reminded.

all this political warfare and small boots on the ground force espionage is so boring

why can't we just have a "race" war, kill all jews, blacks and muslims

>France got 3 Le Pen
>the 2 viable options are either too old or too young
>the 3rd is unmemeable and a traitor

God, how could Marion be more based?

we europeans are better then this. we are above americans, we are not racist. we are progresssive and openminded

I bet he is now shitposting at and

i've always had strong beliefs since 2014. i am agnostic no more

That video is like when snl was good a few decades ago.

But it is what it is. wtf the mind mush is spreading

That attitude got you where you are now with all the rapefugees.

You need to stand up and get currrrazy with us.

>marion marrying a trump heir
>france and america united

Are we the bad guys?

MAKE
FRANCE
GREAT
AGAIN

Kek

They aren't YOUR plans, user. Ya fucking idiot.

No, we are the underdogs.

OUI, FRANCE

>France USA alliance
Yes.

Can we be after France please?

>till death
Why the fuck is the nationalist right in France so angry and edgy? I noticed this in /frpol/'s "translation guide".

>tfw donald really is going to MEGA

>theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/pauline-hanson-hires-extrump-adviser/news-story/a91da93c5c94edc66d6c6a6f33ed3a53

Do you hear the people sing?

>rapefugees
2-3 out of milion rapes, DURR RAPEFUGEES. take your racism elsewhere. its not welcome here

yes!

we should do a tread on memeing autodefense for Sup Forums if we become too mainstream we are finished

i can't stop looking at this pic. how does that even happen

kill yourself faggot

Yes I love this :) make France great again

>yfw we're cucking leftists all over the world

That's why they'll bend the knee.

No it won't hallade and sarkozy have done a poor job with France
And juppe is a faggot

it can work. fear mongering about terrorism is useful.

basically le pen will say something like "valls said france have to live with terrorism, we will not, french people should not live with fear of terrorism or violence", and it will definitely will work.

probably they will accuse her with racism and other shit but it could be backfire like trump example.

I never said they were, m8.

good things take time friend

Bjorn hocke when?

Le is part of her name you fucking retard

We learned from the Third Reich... we can't reveal our power level until the time is right.

>tfw this is pretty much what happened.

>Generation Identitaire
You are on Sup Forums, where the race-based ideology of the American wing of the board's users just installed a racist President into the White House. Whereas in Europe, people organise their politics into smaller, third parties, that option of organising doesn't exist in the U.S., where we have a corrupt, two-party system. In the sense of political party organsing, the U.S. and France are different. But culturally, the same right-ward direction of the youth is undoubtedly taking place, given the actual and impending political outcome of elections.

This fucking timeline is the tits.

What even is your country?

Where do you think you are faggot?

He is awesome after he gets marine le pen elected he needs to go to germany to get Bjorn hocke elected

He must never help shitskin country's let the shitskin elect corrupt officials so we Allways have the upper hand in trade deals.

It could be that about a century ago they threw an entire generation into a meat grinder, only to have their sovereignty stripped from them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU

Checked and kek'd

Most of them are young autistic fags from a popular french video game website, that's why.

Trump has a Republican house and Senate if he has a nationalist Europe Trump will have a comfortable presidency

>When this baby hits 88 shitposts per second you're going to see some serious shit.

NEW
GLOBAL
WORLD
ORDER

And we're the meme crusaders.

Next is Germany

One with human hygiene standards

why exacly are you excited about a train that has no brakes

Says the sheep fucker

if the republicans arent massive cucks

I literally dont understand the part of living with terrorism. Why don't they jsut go full marshal and take the country back. fuck this shit

Manafort has been pretty successful on the international scene. Nothing wrong with some international cooperation.

>I wouldn't go to fraaance
youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk

Manafort is one of the players/consultants I was referring to. Bannon has no experience outside of the Trump campaign but, like I said, you gotta start somewhere.

>has to burn cow shit to cook the tiny amount of rice that his cow urine pesticides allow in his toiletless mudhut
>india survives on cow shit yet can't even dig a hole and shit in that

Not a bad idea.

Oh god. The hillary posters gave us precooked tendies by the basket full. Thanks again you fucking cucks. Viva la France.

I hate to say it, but we may not be able to use Pepe in this meme campaign. Frog is a slur for French people. If we use Pepe the French people might take this as an insult. Or am I wrong on this?

We are not going to include the shit skin world we need to cut off foreign AIDS to shit skins
Let's make the Mexicans naked Indians again
Let's make Africa canibals again

Save all predominately white countrys

About time someone found a new use for that obsolete Pepe

kek is there more AfD material?

just look at /pol during this election, friendship knows no bound

That's why we need to make the country great again.

white flag, french c*ckery, etc. etc.

And Rohan will answer

Recycle your memes and shitpost sustainably.

>France is THIS cucked

That was tried, it failed with too many European lives lost and the setback of Nationalism for 50+ years. War has to be fought in the mind at least for now.