Anyone else still in disbelief?

anyone else still in disbelief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc
youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

definitely

the ecstasy has faded to a dull glow of happiness, but I still find it hard to believe

I hope these protests go on for a while, very entertaining

planning to make a pilgrimage to america for the inauguration.
it will be this generations woodstock.

It was a little bit underwhelming to be honest.
Was quite fun but I knew he was going to win. I knew deep down that he would win so I was not surprised. There was just too much... energy... for him not to.

I'm in disbelief that someone who got fewer votes than his opponent thinks he can be the president without a civil war.

I had faith that he would win.
It came as no surprise that he won.
They fooled themselves that he'd lose.

Yes. It's pretty surreal. The asspain from SJW's and liberals has been the greatest gift.

>I had more pieces when I got checkmated so I should have won!

Well its a good thing you are canadian, otherwise someone might care what you think.

Seriously, go pray to Allah with your dude "WEED" leader. We are a republic.

I'm fortunate enough to have my Birthday on January 20th, when me and a few friends will be skipping the start of classes to drive from colorado to DC to witness the event. We are planning on spending a night at the Trump hotel as well.

still waiting for that Obamaleaf to show up with tear streaks and apologize for being such a stupid nigger

yes

Yeah it just seems too good to be true.

All the asspain we can witness daily from leafposters or sjw's on youtube/twitter etc. is so glorious. I hope they have the stamina to be butthurt for four years.

Where are all the happenings? Where are the SKYKINGs? No more cops shooting blacks? No more terrorist attacks? Have (((they))) spent all their money? This shit isn't funny. Sorry to sound like the cat in the hat, but I really do miss all the fun that we had. I stockpiled rounds and saved MREs, I spent time innawoods, now I'm faced with world peace. We've been saved by the Don, now everything's clear. I've got nothing to do, because there's nothing to fear

i woke up wednesday. turned on my phone adn looked up who won, planning on hillary winning.... I yelled HOLY SHIT and woke up my wife....

To this day im still in shock he won.

Any way that I can get one of these caps (the red version) in Australia? There's some shitty looking ones on eBay but the official Trump store doesn't ship to Australia.

Still trying to come down off the victory high but these protests and the delicious liberal tears they bring are making it difficult.

Tastes so good.

A fun part about it is how utterly some people's worldview have shattered because of it. Like they are having an identity crisis now that their political correctness got rejected. It's like the left is being hysterical.

Happened 16 years ago and a few more times before that.

As a worthless neet I've just been spending everyday since he won drinking liberal tears and I can't fucking stop and I really want to but I just can't.

To be honest the shills here are more annoying now.
>muh backpedaling hurrrrrrrr

The tears are still fresh on social media.

National popular vote doesn't mean shit, syrup chugger
50 states popular votes are what matters and Trump won more of them

And that's assuming there was absolutely zero fraud going on too

It still makes me smile every time I think about it - I'm constantly smiling
Better than Brexit

Pretty sure just about everyone..on both sides too

Yes. Shit's surreal still.

Feels good man.

>left is being hysterical
exact word for it

>two states should get to dictate the future of the other 48

thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc

youtube.com/watch?v=6MYAGyZlBY0

I'm just sad Hilary won't be locked up and that wall probably won't be build.

my birthday is on 20 jan too, nice

test

Bro I need a maga merchandise hookup, I can't buy any of the legit products thanks to FEC rules, can anyone help a sympathetic shitposter?

nope, i knew he was going to win it the second he won the primary.

President Trump. Doesn't that sound like the most surreal title? I keep forgetting he is actually the president. I still see him as a candidate for some reason

>I knew deep down that he would win

did you really think wed build a several thousand mile long wall?

i couldn't believe it

the minute he won i felt like we slipped into a new reality

Why not? The Chinese did it. The Romans build several long walls.

As a liberal, I certainly feel that way too.

Enjoy your riots.

Enjoy your Syrians.

This, definitely.

Without even being sworn into office, he's already making America great again by forcing people to rethink their dogmas. Millions of americans who lived inside their narcissistic progressive bubbles woke up to this and thought to themselves: "could I be wrong about the world?"

You can't put a price on that.

There was never a doubt? Not even once after that? Not once??

Didn't Obama lose a popular vote?

I feel like I'm in a parallel universe, in some imaginary "what if" scenario.

he was on the verge of it. but once all the absentee were counted he won popular

Waaaaait a second, it just hit me. Isn't this the same leaf who feigned ignorance or something even after an AUSSIE explained the Electoral College to him and that America is a Representative Republic and not a Democracy?

It would cost less than 1% of our budget to do so, and it will save money not wasted on filthy illegals in the future

I thought they would let it be super close and then steal it at the last moment for like a 'whew look at what almost happened' moment.

It happened alright.

Because no tribe or nation in the history of any species that could be called human ever maintained so much as a semblance of territorial integrity. I guess by extension there's never been such a thing as separate countries.

Makes me wonder about animals like lions and wolves.

I'm just worried he might not be as up for it as he portrayed, I really hope he is

Ya, I was actually just saying to a mate earlier tonight that I'm still in disbelief and chuckle to myself everytime I think of it.

America, you did good.

the wall will be built.

screencap this, the time when a kiwi fucked you up.

Just today I woke up and after a while it hit me and i was laughing for 15 seconds while taking the morning piss

The son of a bitch did it.

witnessed