Legend Quest

Legend Quest thread
What do you think about mexican Pacifica?

Did you see the new movie?
Also season 2 this year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loqYlYqtsmY
i.imgur.com/4HZASVd.png
i.imgur.com/tsJfCQo.png
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ZKrNQqeRpaZktxY0VwX3RIbTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Also season 2 this year
I thought it was already out...or is someone yanking my chain?

La leyenda del Charro Negro (movie) was the one to be released this month, we dont have a date for season 2 yet

Tell me why anybody should watch this show without bringing up girls.

It has some "Gravity Falls" charm on it and good plot twist later on

→ , it an ok series, Its dubbed in lots of languages including Japanese too if you are into that too

>Did you see the movie?
Did they introduce a new qt girl?
I didn't see the movie yet.

Anybody else see the Happy Birthday animation Netflix commissioned?

Holy FUCK did the Legends Quest crew put in a lot of effort. It's basically a new mini episode.

>Its dubbed in lots of languages including Japanese too
Why would that matter?

I always liked how they tell tales in the show
And yeah, that short was good

I want more moviedora suffering

The finale is pretty good

Reminder that best ghost is best girl.

> Charro Negro already at the movies
> Spoilers when

Best ghost is another girl

Best girl? more like overrated shit

Good dub, adventures and character interactions are fun, and Don Andres is Best Boy.

I watched the first two episodes of this the other day. I really wanted to like it, but second half of the pilot just felt way too rushed. Like, where the hell did they get that airship? They just open this fucking chest that wasn't shown at any point earlier in the episode (I checked) and *poof*, out pops the deus ex machina they needed to put Quetzalcoatl back in his grave.

keep watching...

It starts slow, but it gets better

shows okay. It has that problem where Leonardo just sorta fumbles his way through everything. I would prefer someone whose supposed to be the slayer of gods to be a bit more skilled.

Fantastic character that played off of everybody well. I loved how what ultimately saves the day is Leo thinking what would Teodora do and acting on it. Showed how useful she'd been to the team all along (if you hadn't noticed until that point) and that he really did consider her a dear friend and ally.

>tfw no bratty Mexican jailbait to bully and molest

How old is Moviedora supposed to be anyways? She's been dead for over 50 years, but seems to have physically aged a little after the first movie.

If anyone has seen the movies does Xochitl win the leobowl?

It could just be the shift in artstyle that makes her look older although she didn't get boobs until the 3rd movie.

>first few episodes are mediocre
Because that never happens at all.

>How old is Moviedora supposed to be anyways?
Powers and abilities of the ghosts in the movie are very inconsistent
I would say that she has been "growing" and now is the age of leo (a teenager)

That's because the prophecy is a lie

To be honest, the sugar skulls and airship really confused me at first too, because I never saw any of the movies and was never sure if they were something from them that we were supposed to know about or not. They did a great job introducing the characters in the Pilot, but those two things really threw me for a while. I think they eventually state that the airship is some secret brotherhood techno-magical bullshit though.

Mega of the movie when?

>La leyenda del Charro Negro
>Negro

What the fuck Mexico

Mexico is redpilled

>Negro
>literally spanish for the color black

>The Legend of the Black Charro
>He's brown instead of black
?????????

She looks so cute there, It makes me almost don't want to hit her in the face

>That Pic
Man I fucking wish. She was such a good character and they did such a such a good job of making it look like Teodora had a tsundere crush on Leo that i was actually rooting for to win the Leobowl, despite it already being over in the first episode.

Where are those green from the early threads?
Those were funny to read
The ones about creepshots and psychological pregnancy

The ones based on this*

I’m afraid I don’t know what you are talking about, but if you remember any particular Phrases from them, perhaps you can search for them on an archive, like fireden, and post them here.

Well, I could try, wish me luck

Any spoilers out yet?

I would do positively criminal things with Teodora.

Mostly blackmail, insurance scams,
and assorted theft.

Ok, found some greens

Episode idea:
>Xochitl episode
>Leo remembers is first adventure with the group (excuse for a precuel episode)
>is a retelling of La legenda de la nahuala but instead is Xochitl who get possesed this time
>the grandma of Leo is kidnapped and he has to save her
>he meet Teodora Don Andres and Alebrije in the journey
>we can also see how they got the aircraft
>in the end nahuala Xochitl is defeated and the spirit of the girl its finally free and goes to heaven

Well, more episode ideas
And mostly about cucking
>Leo gets cursed and only a kiss from someone who loves him with all their heart can break it
>MotW purposefully keeps Marcella Away until time is almost up
>Teo kisses him at the last second just as Marcella arrives and breaks the curse

Found it!
>Teodora gets mind ghost pregnant after an encounter with a monster and Leo
>Have to deal with the fallout of raising an imaginary baby

the only way that La leyenda del Charro Negro was worth seeing, is that it started like this

youtube.com/watch?v=loqYlYqtsmY

Why are Sup Forums generals in general so obsessed with cucking? At first I thought it was just Star vs. but it’s obviously not. Even the Sup Forums shows and material that got pushed into /trash/ are obsessed with it. Why?

The siren episode (big green)
>Ship sailing in the Aegean
>Singing begins to be heard in the background
>Marcella and Teodora remark about how the boys should tie themselves up, explanation of a siren, etc.
>They reach the siren, revealed to be a man
>Marcella and Teodra swoon and begin to race towards them
>Alebrije and Leo rush to get untied
>The male siren takes the form of the object of the victim's desire
> We see a shirtless Leo in Marcella's eyes
>Marcella: (with a dreaming expresion) What are you doing there Leo?
>Teodora: Yeah! come back here!
>Don Andres and Leo are trying to make the girls react
>Alebrije (being a creature with similar powers) can see what the girls are seeing
>He tells Leo "I did not know you were in such good shape"
>They manage to make the girls react
>Theory about the monster ability is explained
>Teodora start to yell thing about a justin guy and how handsome he was while looking nervously at Marcella
>Alebrije poker face
>It's the turn of the girls to be tied
>Don Andres ties Teodora of screen "Aaand done"
>Teodora is tied in bondage style
>Everyone: WTF Don Andres
>Teodora: Mmmf mmmmmF
>Don Andres: Sorry, sorry! Force of habit
>The group fights against the women of the nearby town controlled by the siren (Mostly elderly ladys)
>Silly fight scene.webm
>Final confrontation against monster and maybe qt of the episode
>The girls get rid of the ropes and come to attack their teammates who do not defend themselves
>Alebrije (using attacks as an excuse) shut Teodora every time she is about to say something about fake Leo
>Boring friendship power speech by Leo
>In the end they manage to break free of the spell and defeat the siren
>End
A couple of episodes later
>TFW Marcella doesn't realize until later that it was a siren and Teodora and her saw the same image, starting a love triangle

And ideas for Plotlines
>Something is Causing gentle mythical creatures to go berserk and attack people
>The Mayan God of War enacts a plot to throw the entire world into war (Teo snarks that he's off by a few years)
>Leo finds himself accidentally betrothed to a Kappa Princess

Thats all I found

I think in Legend Quest's case, it's because Teodora is the most popular girl, and Leo is the only guy her age to ship her with, but he's already dating another girl.

I think it has something to do with self-insertion as the male mc and the fantasy of being highly desired

Is there more?

Yey, good job user.

So is he like his son or something or a reference to a movie character because I’m not getting it.

Movie character, he's Leo's big brother. Seen here:

I honestly that was just an older, more tanned, Leo in that pic.

More plotlines
>Siren (or sexy witch) hypnotizes the male cast, the girls must stop it
>Spiritual creature like Teodora start possessing people, Leo must find the source
>Rival young witch of Marcella
>Some monster of the movies
>"Chica de la carretera", popular latin american urband legend
>They meet another alebrije (not the fucking stoner)
>Mummy episode
>werewolf episode
>"The thing" parody

That doesn’t sound half bad actually, And it grants a possibility of Leodora.

>And it grants a possibility of Leodora.

Do you really think love triangles and relationship drama would be a good edition to the show?

Fair enough I guess not. Even if Leodora did win in the end it would probably end up like Starco and have lost all charm to get to that point, making it not nearly worth it.

I would not mind a very subtle subplot of that
And cucked Teo (or Marce) is always funny

Bad girl Teo

>filename
no!

Annyeonghaseyo, my spic anons

lel, forgot the links
i.imgur.com/4HZASVd.png
i.imgur.com/tsJfCQo.png

Your welcome

(You)
(You)
Oh Paheal did had a coppy of it... fuck you it was about to die the thread anymore, its not like I was helping you out of pity of anything like that! you stupid user!

Recently watched Charro Negro and I don't know how they will make another season since Leo loses his powers at the end of the movie.

What are you doing dating a ghost?!

So no date for Season 2 yet?
Have this Marcella in the meantime

Not yet, hopefully sometime this year.

I can't find a decent place to download this

The movies and the show are unconnected

Bark bark woof.

Shit, I'd throw you a magnet if I was at my PC right now. But I remember only finding one torrent with dual english/russian dub

For fact, El Charro Negro new trailer actually show Nando considering the possibility.

I don't want dubs, I want the original spanish dub with english subs.

Cool design desu

Why? The English dub is actually pretty good.

I never really noticed how much Alebrije doesn't really give a fuck in that scene.

It's for waifufags/weebs. Also I've people say that Teo's dub in Japanese is better, but that's waifu related and I personally think the English dub is solid

>La leyenda del Tarred Nigger
What did Mexico mean by this?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ZKrNQqeRpaZktxY0VwX3RIbTg

What’s up with the weird lighting on her face?

Something I had never considered before, would an extremely powerful entity like Fenrir or the main big bad who's name i'm not even gonna bother trying to spell see Alebrije as he 'really is' or as something else entirely?

Like, do his powers work on deity types, or do they see right through it, being gods and all?

More Marcella, yes!
Love your art, thanks

Unf! Lewd

If a simple mortal with a gift and ghosts can, I bet a divinity can as well

The movies and the show only share the premise but it could be a foreshadow of the end of season 2
What do you think of the movie?
Did they improved?

I think the viewer is supposed to be standing in front of her with their shadow going across her, but the parts where the light shines are too pale and the shadow is weirdly shaped, like where’s the body and arms, all I see is the head of it.

Oh, shit! So, what happened? Quick summary?