Yfw...

>yfw, there is literally an entire crossover between DC and Marvel based on the fact that Jubilee is the only character in either universe that knows the other universe exists and that she uses this knowledge to convince a woman that her boyfriend is a pedophile to manipulate him into taking her to Gotham so she can suck Tim Drake's cock

There is literally an entire company wide crossover about how much Jubilee wants Robin's cock

Yet fans insist that Tim is a homosexual because he's still a virgin in canon.

>being a virgin means you're gay

So that's why Sup Forums is full of fags.

Fucking lots of girls means you're gay too. See: Iceman.
Or maybe it's just the "Drake" last name that evokes dragon dildos to people.

Are you telling me you wouldn't abuse your meta comic knowledge for sex?

Also, having a wife and 2 kids and being a family man for 80 years of continuity also makes you gay.

>see: Alan Scott

Gwenpoole didn't

And that's why she's cancelled

Green Arrow and Black Canary knew the other universe existed after the crossover, because Ollie gave her shit for leaving him for Hawkeye.

WTF? We need a new storytime thread.

Was that in all access or JLA/Avengers?

Marvel Vs DC and All Access are mostly based on the fact that in Marvel vs DC Jubilee wrote in her diary that she wanted to fuck Robin and it didn't get deleted so when she found the guy who could go between the universes she made the dude's GF think he was a pedo then told him she wouldn't help fix the situation unless she got to make out with Robin, then told the guy to fuck off so she could hook up with Robin. Then 90% of the rest of the plot is based off her being a total idiot which is hilarious.

It is DC vs Marvel, the Amalgam books

DC vs Marvel
The Amalgam books (or at least the Dr Strange Fate one)
Then DC/Marvel All Access, which is where Jubes uses her knowledge of the first crossover to try to fuck Robin

Since Gwenpool originated from the real world, does she have knowledge of DC characters?

If she did, why wouldn't she have picked the lesser of two evils and had a successful run? Or at least been a cool villain, DC has the best villains.

Access was such a pushover.

>Gwenpool originated from the real world
I'm still not sold that she did. She thinks she did, but I doubt it.

She didn't choose where she landed, but you'd have to read comics to know that.

I would have, but I wait for trades.

First Grenpoole trade has been out for 3 months.

I know, I'm just having fun.

By being a daft companywar cunt?

>tfw you will never fuck Jubilee

Jubilee has fireworks again

Pretty sure she does, but she's not allowed to mention them.

Jubilee was allowed to reference batman

>gwen poole will never eat out Jubilee

When was that?

>still a virgin at 18 (17?) despite being jacked (for a guy his age at least), rich and genius level smart and at least somewhat good looking
>that means he hasn't fucked Jubilee, Cass, Cassie or Steph or anyone else
>rejected Rose that one time
>probably always at Wayne events with money hungry socialites' daughters and shit thirsting for his cock
>still a virgin

...you're not exactly making a strong case for him here, user. Sheesh, no wonder Timkon is so big.