Hawaii?

So what's Hawaii like politically? I know it's fairly liberal, but is it SO bad that I should cancel my plans of moving there??

used to live there

it is very liberal. Basically like California but you will see a lot of socially conservative people in the native Hawaiians. The whites that live there are about what you would expect from a yuppy left state. Economically though it is very left-wing.

There is also a huge homeless population that neither side knows what the fuck to do with and they are now accepting Syrian refugees too. How that makes sense is beyond me. At least the weather is nice I guess. That is the main reason for all the homeless, they won't freeze in the winter time.

Oh, I forgot to mention the Japanese presence there. The first generation Japanese are fairly conservative but definitely left leaning compared to their countrymen back home. The Japanese who love western culture like to go to Hawaii and some choose to stay there.

I wouldn't go back to live there. Horribly expensive. Vacation is OK though if you don't mind the crowds and expensive food.

Family just visited there before the election and said it was very pro Trump

Damn i wish i had a cat like that

Went on a trip there for 8 days, literally the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

Half of the island is japanese, the native hawaiians seems to dislike whitu piggu, but everything is fine.
Not that expensive for tourists, but fatally expensive for those who lives there.

One thing that grind my gears is the fact that the trails there are dangerous as fuck. Most of them are open for the public, and you can see kids running as fast as they can through the path, but man, they are dangerous as fuck, easy way to die tbqh.

Koko Head is one of them. In the middle of the path, there's nothing under the trail, it's like a 10m fall, and there are no supports, you have to do large steps slowly so you can step on the woods, other wise you fall.
I'm sure that at least one couple die every week because of that.

Giant drug snorting homeless refugee camp in the middle of the ocean.
Alright for a visit. Living there? Eh maybe as a retirement plan if you've got the cash to live comfortably in the nicer areas.

unlikely

Expensive
Liberal
Too many tourists
Not a lot of whites
Outside of niche activities, there isn't much to do
Confined to an island
I just don't think Hawaii, despite being absolutely gorgeous, is a great place to live.

lived on Maui for 8+ yrs.

the raft niggers have their own state government Office of Hawaiian Affairs that institutionalizes pro raft nigger racism at the state level. redistributes income tax revenue to the raft niggers, so the can stay home and smoke the ice pipe rather than work.

the raft niggers, by and large hate haolies. get off the tourist track and see anti haolie sentiments displayed on homemade billboards. lot of 'we was kangz' among the raft niggers.

there is one school board in the state, on Ohau. no local boards. works as well as you'd expect, among the worst schools in the US.

hideously expensive housing and energy costs.

love the gays

basically a third world shit hole brought up to mainland road and sanitation standards to suck money from your wallet while you vacation.

Oahu checking in 5 years on island
Traffic is fucking terrible
Everything is expensive as fuck
Waaaay too many Asians
Lava niggers are dumb as fuck

However the weather is amazing literally year round
The beaches are mostly top teir
There are lots of places to go and things to do
Skydiving with sharks (skydiving and a shark cage trip in the same day)
Snow boarding and surfing in the same day

It's also a target for every nuclear capable enemy on the globe due to pear harbor

Bottom line is I am glad I am leaving in a few days

Never been there but I read
It is literally a single party system as in the Democrats have complete control over everything. Republicans need not apply.

[comment about how poor I am]

I C, so not a great place for a graduate engineer then?

What about Texas or Montana? They were the backup states, but obvs id like to tour around the country a bjt first before i settle. Planning to avoid California like the plague - which states love Bongs the most??

Depends on what is important to you.
If you want to stay away from leftists then probably anything above Washington would be a good start.

I want cheap accommodation, beautiful scenery/weather, low crime & plenty of fat chicks (don't judge)

I can live with a small majority of leftists as long as they arent EVERYWHERE, and idc about demographics. If Hawaii adopted Texan culture then that would essentially be my dream state.

You asked about Texas, its cheap but it doesnt have as much in scenery and I think Houston is the fattest city.

Texas more cucked than PA

If the demographics and it's political leaning are of no concern, and your main criteria is for weather similar to Hawaii then maybe you could also consider places like California and Florida. Consider for example in California there are beaches and mountains you could go surfing and go into the mountains and do snowboarding or skiing type stuff.
But beware I hear that there is a mold spore in the desert that can make you very sick for the rest of your life.

I lived on Oahu for seven years.
It's not a great place to start your career as all the early money you would be saving and investing is going to rent, food, car, gas, etc.
The weather, food, people, events, etc. are so amazing you don't care about politics.

>Fat chicks

DAT ASS MUCHO GRANDE!!

Yeah surprised me too. California transplants probably. Its common for Texans to complain about too many people fleeing Commifornia and turning Texas blue.

Place Hawaii is supposed to have like 10 000 people to lived there not 1 million.
By this time paradize is as croweded as Hawaii.