Autoerotic robotics

Pint size can be high and orgasm at will.

Do not read QC

Too late

Alright. Robots and orgasms. We’re getting close.
>why would anything ever happen?
It will. It has to. The robot will mash her weird robo vagina against Faye’s Faye-hole.

>why would anything ever happen

Things happen. It's just always off screen

So what will you people do after the robot and the girl fuck? From what I've seen of these threads that's all you people seem to look foreword to from this comic.

Is there a single page in this comic where someone is not acting like a smartass? Is getting tiredsome and I'm starting to think that the author of this comic is on a very abusive relationship or is a very abusive person himself

anyone who's still here is in it for the long haul
i mean, he already fucked the tranny

It's so weird the way he decided to go with this. AI feel pleasure, but it's at will not due to stimuli. He wouldn't have had to write an explanation for why they aren't constantly in ecstasy if he didn't decide they all had a pleasure button.

I guess that's sci-fi for you though. Creating and solving problems in one fell swoop.

Quipping is the new go-to method of getting around writing genuinely good dialogue.

Thanks MCU

The smartass comments are because it's ostensibly a comedy. That and it was about wry hipsters from day one.

It was a problem of modern blockbusters before the MCU.

I seem to recognize the style
Isn't that the same comics where transsexual creature fooled young man into thinking that she is a regular female human being?

> pleasure
> an organic response to categorize reward
> activated at will in machines
What stops a robot from roborgasming every time it kills a human? Absolutely nothing. Humanity should be dead.

More importantly, if Bubbles can orgasm just from flipping a switch, then what is the point of fisting the android?

>Faye will force Bubbles into an orgasmic state until her mind breaks

wait a fucking minute, this is from 2011
where the fuck is the goddamned robot revolution, jeph hack

>why would anything ever happen?

Sigh

whomp whooooomp

how does he do it?

And people donate to this guy.

Thats a guest strip, not canon.

How long can Jeph hold out on Faye fucking the robot?

The fans can only take so much