I miss her, Sup Forums

I miss her, Sup Forums

Don't lose hope, user. She'll return hopefully along with Madison

>Last time a new episode aired was in September
>There are 11 episodes that are apparently done but have yet to air

>my wife
user, I'm pretty sure that's illegal in most states...

Also, pic related is best girl.

Was that from the market episode?

Reminder that Saraline is seve- Yeah, almost forgot I was on Sup Forums

We'd post aged-up art but there's no fandom for this show.

Thanks Vailskibum

>20 ep season 2 was confirmed by Billy on the Nick Animation Podcast
>STILL nothing
whhyyyyyy

What did he do?

He pretty much got a lot of people to hate it by calling it a Gravity Falls ripoff.

Even if it was, who cares? Gravity Falls is over, it's not like they're stealing viewership

Even so, Gravity Falls still has a huge fandom with diehard fans still claiming it to be the greatest cartoon ever made in years. I wouldn't be surprised if they blindly assumed another cartoon is trying copycat it.

Hell, we still have Gravity Fall threads almost every week on Sup Forums. Granted, most of them are Pacifica waifuism and Mabel hating.

gimme my decent serialized cartoon back dammit

>aged-up art

How do you imagine a adult Saraline to look? Asking for future drawfag ideas.

Probably pretty similar to her mom, minus the glasses and with a tomboyish fashion sense

Is this another nick show that's going to fall victim to Nicktoons limbo?

Even worse, the rest of the series will never be aired a la Making Fiends.

When will Olly have his coming out moment?

I WANT THIS FUCKING CARTOON BACK, IT'S EXACTLY WHAT GRAVITY FALLS SHOULD'VE BEEN

Who cares about Saraline, I want more of The Spy.

I hate this show.
Again a fat stupid boy is the 'can't do anything right' character
and the mary sue safes the day and shits on him 24/7.

Saraline is the smart girl, but she isn't a mary sue

she looks like a human mawile

Don't remind me

How so?

Agreed, she’s smart but in no way perfect; she has big self-confidence issues, can get scared or upset, and sometimes has lapses in judgement due to her 7 year old-style tantrums. But she’s also a fundamentally good person who always tries to do the best thing for the team and truly cares about her friends. She really isn’t that mean to Olly, she just gets annoyed by his quirky behavior.

That being said Olly is literally just Gene Belcher so you have to like that sort of character, and some don’t. I think a lot of boys act like that in their late pre-teens though, when stuff like Weird Al or internet cartoons are the funniest thing in the world and so they try to emulate it by being “random”.

Why are western kids cartoons so afraid of tits nowadays?

It's just Dipper and Mable with the genders reversed.

She doesn't seem like the kind of lady who'd be stacked anyway.
And Clarence has some moms with big tiddies
Stuff like what they did to Ms. Keane in NuPPG is inexcusable though

>tfw so out of touch you don't even know who this is or what show it's from
I used to like cartoons

Saraline is a lot more sarcastic, calculated, and smug than Dipper, who just sperged and dropped his spaghetti constantly
And Olly may be goofy but he doesn't show the overly-emotional aspect of Mabel's character, and the dynamic of the two of them with each other is also quite a bit different. It's a lot more of a sidekick scenario, while in GF the two of them were equals who were having to look out and compromise for each other. Here Saraline is generally in charge, which was not the case for Dipper.
It's Welcome to the Wayne. Most people probably have never heard of it, it aired two premiere weeks of episodes in late summer/early fall and has since gone MIA even though S2 was confirmed and we're only halfway through S1. Also it has practically no fandom. It's a cute little urban-set serialized adventure/mystery show though.

>Also it has practically no fandom.
Good. Nickelodeon show fandoms are cancer.