Why I won't be seeing Season 4 of Rick and Morty and why it declined in quality

youtube.com/watch?v=wF2exQWN4l8

Discuss

>Avatar faggot
>Weeaboo avatar faggot
>Voice that sounds like he either has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or spends too much time jacking off
>"Essayist" channel

Fuck right off with this faggot. Pan is bad enough

Ok, now try again but without calling me a faggot.

Discuss the points.

1. Political Correctnss.
2. Overuse of gore to pretend the show is still politically incorrect
3. Objective decline in quality
4. Increasing SJW tendencies
5. Tumblrization of the Doctor Who-loving, autistic pansexual toxic nihilistic nu-Rick Sanchez
6. Genuinely boring drama
7. Directly insulting original fans of the show and why they liked it
8. Derailing the everyman Jerry and insulting everyone who felt bad for him because he's a fucking white male and he should be loathed for being a beta male sexist pig
9. Only passable episodes are written by old writers, worst ones are written by new diversity hires

>12 minutes of "here's MY opinion"
>expects anyone to care

Fuck this entire generation

I think I'll keep watching.

>trying this hard to make this a generational thing
>because he just doesn't have an argument
>and doesn't know how to deal with an analysis video
You really are the a member of the most pathetic, whiny, and worthless generation, aren't you?

Don't worry, when you die, we won't miss hearing you blame us for your mistakes and shortcomings.

Take your clickbait wannabe eceleb crap some where else... like tv, try there, they probably wanna watch some shit

Don't forget to smash that like button! Remember to comment and subscribe!

>random faggot on youtube thinks people care about his opinions because he has a microphone and film editing software

tbf it said 30 secs in he has a headcold, that can make anyone sound like a nasally fag

Blame all the PC bullshit on the nu female writers. Summer is trash, Beth went from potentially interesting to also trash very quickly.

>boring drama
This is what I'm the most salty about. They still couldn't beat Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind. That episode alone was what caused the fandom to go from a couple of watchers to a cult following, then the shitty season 2 and season 3 memes brought in normie retards.
>mfw I was already tired of hearing get schwifty because I played the adult swim adventure game

>Directly insulting original fans of the show and why they liked it
When did this happen?

>Derailing the everyman Jerry and insulting everyone who felt bad for him because he's a fucking white male and he should be loathed for being a beta male sexist pig
Every time they do this it's an indirect attack on Morty as well.

There needs to be some sort of distinction between "Video Essays" and just fucking commentary. KapKris, NerdWriter, MisterAmazing are completely different from your channel, SaberSpark, and someone like Pan (albeit, I find Pan entertaining).

The phrase video essay makes me unironically cringe now.

I respect the grind and the hustle OP, but is right.

Alright faggot.

Autist wasn't pandering it was just a tasteless joke. It was not some plan to make Rick more inclusive
The first episode had a guy frozen and then smashed to pieces. There's always been moments of intense violence it isn't supposed to show it's politically incorrect
I actually do think that overall season 3 is weaker than the other ones but your example of the psychatrist is bad because that was one of the better monologues in that season
I will never take anyone using SJW seriously whether they are for or against it, Kill yourself
Yeah it's popular and it knows it now. There were already references in previous seasons like the nintendo 3ds 'gag'
Yeah the drama with Beth and Jerry was bad. Fine.
Stop being such a delicate bitch because a character you liked was shit on.
Jerry is a bitch. He has moments where he rises above but he is a bitch, that shitting on him happened in every season but you're now just being an even more delicate bitch about it
I never checked who wrote what I don't give a shit.

>Why I won't be seeing Season 4 of Rick and Morty
not enuf pigglerigg

Dude, you don't have to promote yourself so hard, some genuine posts might come eventually if you just let things be.

>Discuss
Go kill yourself

>Directly insulting original fans of the show and why they liked it
Then Season 4 better have an episode mocking the new fans and the sauce situation.

>Derailing the everyman Jerry
>everyman
Jerry has always been a repulsive loser.

There's no order for season 4 yet. I don't think you have to worry about whether you'll watch or not because there probably won't be a season 4. Everybody is moving on. Harmon killed another show.

Faggot, I'm not watching your shilled video, and why should I give a fuck about what you think? You should have stopped watching long ago

>that was supposed to be Summer's role but they decided it would trigger women

What? Summer is just a normal teenage girl.

Now you're just making shit up.

>literally who has their video unlisted
Stop shilling your shit

>1. Political Correctnss.
Not really
>2. Overuse of gore to pretend the show is still politically incorrect
The gore is in action scenes and not played for comedy.
>3. Objective decline in quality
"Objective"
>4. Increasing SJW tendencies
This is just 1 again.
>5. Tumblrization of the Doctor Who-loving, autistic pansexual toxic nihilistic nu-Rick Sanchez
Buzzword salad
>6. Genuinely boring drama
"Genuinely"
>7. Directly insulting original fans of the show and why they liked it
When
>8. Derailing the everyman Jerry and insulting everyone who felt bad for him because he's a fucking white male and he should be loathed for being a beta male sexist pig
Jerry was never an everyman.
>9. Only passable episodes are written by old writers, worst ones are written by new diversity hires
In your opinion. I thought this season was way more consistant than season 2 was.

Don't waste your time posting your vid here on Sup Forumsmblr this place is overrun with SJW faggots now

Nope.
You and your opinion are utterly meaningless.

The shows quality didn't decline. You just got suckered in by the wave of entitled alt-right whining going around right now to justify young guys feeling threatened and/or neglected.

Boo Fucking Hoo.

:)

Nice leddit spacing
"Alt right" isn't even real as it's just a term for the media to group everyone with wrongthink into

Looking forward to the next season.

>buzzword buzzword whining

Season 3 was better than 2 but that doesn't make you less of a retard.

Global Rule 6

I hope none of you fuckwits is actually giving this absolute retard views.

Yup, just look at this little poofball faggot unironically whining about sand in his delicate little vagina.

Are you seriously defending that clip where summer forces jerry to say something only a hardcore SJW would think up?

Fucking this, Harmon is a goddamn careercow. Everything he touches turns into autism.

Justin is actually pretty based, glad to see that he stopped associating with Alex Hirsch after he went full retard. He did the right thing not going through with the secret collabs to Gravity Falls in the show. He still did sort of a connection to it in Pocket Mortys but that game is just meant to be a profitable pokémon knock-off so the easter egg doesn't matter that much.

>making love to your bf
>see this
>"w-what's wrong, honey? *belches* d... didn't you want an intellectual Nice Guy™ who will treat you right? ;)"
>he leans in, groping you and whispers
>"Wubba lubba dub dub, bitch. *burp*"
NOPE.

>he's a fucking jerryfag.
Pa-thetic.
Shill your shit to reddit, they might tolerate you. We don't cotton to freaks around here.

im only watching seasn 4 if it spends two years on production and i dont mean if they delay it for two years but actually work on it
if they come up with new season this year im done, im not watching more rushed low quality crap

>Why I won't be seeing Season 4 of Rick and Morty

Because it ended at S2. That's it.

He could literally pay $10 to get his shit upvoted and it'll be on the front page in no time.

the show is declining because Dan Harmon is a an alcoholic, self-hating, autist

Reason I stopped watch R&M had more to do with the fact that season2 wrapped up everything. S3 spent time getting back out of the hole then just made unfunny unfitting jabs that just came off as nothing but edgy out of context memes.

Damn Reddit has a Pay-to-bump system?
Sounds perfect for OP's self-promoting faggy self.
I didn't like season 3 either, but at least I'm not a worthless Jerry.

It was because it took long to make season 3, right?

i dont think thats the reason,i mean he was alredy an alcoholic self hating autist when the show started, i just think the show has outlive is premise,is not that funny anymore

That fact that you're shilling this autistic channel everywhere pisses me off but I guess it's the only way you retarded YouTube "personality" faggots can make a few shekels a month to supplement your government NEETbux.

Fine here are your shekels.

Aside from the kid raping creatures and then eating and raping his children and calling Israel the evil dark heart of the universe and the child strippers in the fucking Citadel episode yeah this is really fucking PC.

Look one of the break out sequences had them beating the shit out of a Nazi, shitting on the alt-right for good or ill was one of the things that won the show its audience in the first place and if you haven't noticed for decades tv writers are overwhelmingly liberal, especially comedy writers. Not new.

It's always been gorey as fuck. That's politically neutral. What the fuck is wrong with gore?

What's your scientific "objective" standard? Sup Forums has been shitting on this show all over here and on YouTube for being "reddit: the show: and "buuuurp god isn't real Morty" and for being "anti-Christian since episode fucking one. Now add the "it's popular I hate it" whiney little bitches like clockwork. Meanwhile ratings and mainstream appeal and exposure is way up this season. But I bet they're sorry for "losing" anons who have been shitting on this show since the beginning.

>unironically cringe
>I find pan entertaining
Jesus christ you sound like a fucking idiot.

>Essayist
I know you want to be hip and all with the cool kids on Sup Forums but "Essayist" is not a real word, even by internet standards and makes you look like you are trying to hard. You could have saved yourself the effort by just saying "e-celeb" and we would have all gotten your point.

You mean the part where Summer was a literal glue-sniffing irresponsible whore and called out for it by the show or where Beth was a fucking murderous psychopath and called out by the show?

>5. Tumblrization of the Doctor Who-loving, autistic pansexual toxic nihilistic nu-Rick Sanchez

None of those things are new to Rick.

I won't disagree with that but this show was never known for its riveting plot. Actually scratch that, the Evil Morty episode from this season is one of only a handle of episodes with something like good "drama" in the whole show.

>8. Derailing the everyman Jerry and insulting everyone who felt bad for him because he's a fucking white male and he should be loathed for being a beta male sexist pig

Jerry was a little bitch from the beginning and if anything this season made clear Beth is more at fault than Jerry for all of their shit because like her dad she is shit who ruins things for everything and everyone she touches.

>9. Only passable episodes are written by old writers, worst ones are written by new diversity hires

Let me explain how writing for tv works. Fuck it, you probably know but you're just going to deny reality and go with paranoid delusional fantasies. Look, I had episodes I didn't like from this season, but not everything is about fucking politics and damn gender issues. The world isn't whatever shitty liberal arts school you attend. Some things are bad because the show doesn't have much too it and there are diminishing returns. This season was par for the course except for getting repetitive and Rick becoming more sociopathic. Here I'll pretend to be tumblr criticizing it: "Rick seems to be an old white guy who is God and can do anything, minorities and women are never as amazing as Rick, therefore shitlord patriarchy sweetie blah blah Harmon is a racist sexist Nazi." Shekels please.

youtube eceleb threads are cancer and posting this shit should get you banned

Rick and Morty was never good.

you are actually shilling your shit?
global rule 11 shithead

>implying guys fuck your roastbeef ass

Why are you even trying? It's fucking Sup Forums.

got to the bit about calling minecraft autistic...

that's an old meme sure, but I doubt it's pandering to the mentally ill crowd..

unless this is some kind of metatrolling.

who the fug is this fag?

>Ok, now try again but without calling me a faggot.

I tried, I really did. But, you're just way too much of a faggot. It's like you want me to say grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue.

What was the Gravity Falls easter egg in Pocket Mortys? I have it on my phone but I never play it.

Check the Rick and Morty prototypes. The girl character was clearly going to be the annoying one that nobody liked until other people told Roiland to change it.

It's as politically incorrect as it's ever been. It's just that you've now grown up (in a very loose sense of the word) and now have some sense of political identity, so now you're offended by things that aren't your kind of PC.
The gore is edgy and has nothing to do with politics. The show has never shied away from maximum edge.
Your opinion is not an objective reality. There is an argument to be made that some of the show made some bad choices last season, but you are not good at making that argument.
What does that even mean? There was an episode in season 1 about how much better a planet run by women is.
Making light of autism offends you and you still say they're shying away from controversy. Pathetic.
Agreed, but the fact that an actual legitimate criticism is buried this far down in a "THEY HURT MY FEEFEES" shitpost is only going to encourage people to dismiss legit criticism.
I don't think a thin skinned faggot like you could have ever liked this show
>Derailing the everyman Jerry and wah wah boo boo my feelings are hurt
Jerry was always a craven omega male with no redeeming qualities. I can see why you would identify with that, but that was never the point.
I'm sorry you've been brainwashed into hating everything mainstream. I'm not sorry for you, but I'm sorry I have to see whining like this on Sup Forums every day.

>if things were different they would offend me
>therefore I AM OFFENDED

Agreed
I liked the vid, but careful of the screeching autism. Cant wait to see thoughts on SU.

>without calling ME a faggot

Did you seriously come here just to shill your sub 10k channel and 50% dislike'd video?

I don't think you understood the point.

(you)

The show was always shit and I don't need your stupid video to explain why if it's taken you this long to come to terms with it.

Faggot.