Brits are desperately trying to avoid an EU army

Guess what, Britbongs, we will fucking get our EU army and your little island will be irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWC_fcr6V-0
youtube.com/watch?v=eMY3ivdNzwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fags don't even pay the required GDP percentage on defense for NATO.

>our army
Yay I can't wait for a militarized Stasi

>EU army
Bwahaha, as if the EU was even remotely capable of assembling one!

I hope Putin puts you all into the ground.

fuck off you fag, if you want army pay for it

Yeah build up your EU army.

We gonna fight back with the Anglo-Russian Alliance.

You gonna lose nigger

>we
Can Germs even hold a gun without breaking down in tears?

you should ransom easterners and asians for their protection

>EU army
>US and Russia friends
This can only end well.

>EU army

Biggest maymay ever, makes me laugh every time

Remember the last 2 times you kraut fucks tried to invade anything?

How'd that work out for you again?

Too bad after Brexit nobody cares what Britain thinks anymore

yeah go ahead and try kraut see what happens

Oh yes, good idea Mohammed. Give the guys who fucked up the Union, currency and really everything they touch an army. It will be comprised of shitskins entirely and used to keep you cucks in line. Actually, I can't wait for it to be honest - I want to see you EU mornons suffer.

We're not desparate to avoid anything, we're just reminding you that this a terrible idea.

Anglo Union with Trump is fine by us.

Don't forget that Le Pen will have takes France out of the EU by the time Merkles & Juncker assemble their Multi-Kulti army witch by mandate has to reflect the EU's demographic

It'll be Anglos, Russians, and Frogs vs. the Fourth Reich all over again

>with the Anglo-Russian Alliance.
HAHAHA, Russians love Germany. We are their biggest trade partner by far. Guess what, before an Anglo-Russian Alliance (Brits hate Russians and vice versa) comes along, Russia joins the Germany-dominated EU.

Good luck with that

fuck EU army shithead, NATO is the only way. You retarded dream of EU army is putting whole work at risk of 3rn world war. If it starts, you are to blame

Let's do it, 3rd time's the charm

Fuck off and go back to being Neutral you Plus Sign cunt.

>the """""""German military"""""""

Merkel wants an EU army because she knows her own is laughable

>We are their biggest trade partner
that means nothing. China is nz's biggest trade partner while they are a political foe

>EU army

It'll be the broom and cuck brigade once Poland and Hungary tell the EU to go fuck itself and France decides that it doesn't want to foot the bill.

>implying we'd let you touch them

Time to split Germany again? Which part do you want this time? We call Bavaria.

>EU army

Topkek. It will consist of the 'moderate' muslims Germany just imported.

>Let's do it, 3rd time's the charm
Yeeess, Hungary-bros are best bros. Fuck the Anglos.

k, Hans

m8 we kicked ur arse in 2 world wars

you wanna go for round 3??

>that means nothing. China is nz's biggest trade partner while they are a political foe
EU is also China's biggest trade partner. Guess what China cares about.

I hope a dingo eats you, sand bandit.

You know that by the time this happens, of the men eligible to serve in this army the majority will be African and Arabic, right?

>tfw wish this was bantz, but it isn't

>Germany
>Allowed to have a army
what happend last time after germany did that?
>ww2
Hmmm...

>Germany in charge of anything military

4th Reich when?

But what happens when your people are crushed militarily and we take it over and become Russia's new best friend?

Your niavity sickens me. I bet you're not even a real fucking German. Just some stupid turknigger getting Germany into trouble.

True we dont. But we will in an Eu Army fuck NATO. Germany does not need it. We have the cash and technology to defend us. Really hope Trump dissolves it. Germans will finally feel the need to build a strong army.

kys, Ahmed

Prove you can control your own Syrian immigrants and prevent them from beating your citizens and raping your women and I'll believe you can field a solid army.

This right here why an EU army won't happen.

>he died for the EU
Will they play the EU anthem at your funeral?

Are you on vacation or avoiding the draft?

Who the fuck is gonna pay for an EU army?
Just Germany? Spain is economically Mexico,and Italy capital is dirty ,so i guess also Mexico tier

PEPE IS WITH US.

My body is ready on your command!

>Germans will finally feel the need to build a strong army
>an Eu Army
> fuck NATO

Moron

Nah M8. I'm from here, I actually participate in War.

Meanwhile you watch everything burn down around you and shrug as you hide all the Nazi's Stolen Jew Gold.

You faggots refuse to acknowledge the last to world wars you started, and you want us to let you lead a unified EU armed force?

Prep that anus for nuking, kraut scum

So we have come full circle and it's Britain, US and Russia vs the rest of Europe again. How'd that work out last time for you Hans?

>wants to leave the EU
>wants to have a say in the EU

?

>Krauts now keen and ready to establish a united Muslim army
It's nice to have goals I guess.

Fuck the EU, but Ode to Joy is a great tune.
>youtube.com/watch?v=eMY3ivdNzwE

Oh look it's NKVD time!

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills

We shall never surrender

EU with Russia or GTFO..

Who do you think will spent by far the most for it ? Who do you think pays for the EU. Who cares how its called. It will give the EU more power which inturn gives Germany more power.

>EU Army
You basically want to send white indigenous populations to war and replace them with brown third-worlders

I guarantee it is only going to be white European peoples who are fielded for this stupidity

Those Muslim "refugees" fleeing from non-existent wars? No they won't be fielded. We will all be expected to give them everything we have at the working class and middle class' expense, at our daughters and wives' expenses, at the taxpayer's expenses, and finally expected to give our own lives so that they can live in our ancestral homelands, and override 2,000 years of culture.

No one asked for the EU, no one voted for it, it was forced upon us by unseen hands, and thus no one will join this army, you will never have willing soldiers, you will never have the cohesion you need; the EU is an arrogant machine that is about to learn a very important lesson.

That such a thing originates YET AGAIN from fucking Germany goes to show what an abject stain that country is on this continent.

Newsflash Hanz, most Brits couldn't give two shits about your EU army.

we're still technically part of the EU and that's the way it'll stay if Article 50 falls thru in the parliamentary vote, so the EU will still be able to draft us into its bullshit army, so yes, we still have a say on the EU

>All the americans itt that don't realize having their troops in Europe does more good to them than it does to us
>it actually doesn't do us almost any good unless you are in a baltic snowridden shithole
I can't wait for Trump to withdraw american troops from european soil senpai

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

An EU army would entirely consist of niggers and arabs and its purpose would be to suppress the native whites.

>our EU army
You are not us yet, chancellor.

I practice shooting your ass on a range every year. It's not like we don't have conscription and an army here too. It's just that we don't waste Swiss citizens on megalomaniac projects. Anyway, you go be a warrior. Remember to shout "Heil Junker" when you march into Vladivostok.

>splitting.
No Putin. Dismantle the kraut

T. Le Pen

Forming EU army will take years, and that's just the paperwork.
So yes, the UK is absolutely retarded.

It's so true. Fucking Krauts always riling shit up, everything went to hell when they stopped being barbarian scum and united.

You tried that once Häns, it didn't work. Except now you're trying for a shitty cause.

The eternal kraut at it again.
Why are Germans always so hostile to other whites?

>March into Vladivostok
>Implying they'd ever even make it there before Russia fucks them up

We won't have to fund an army and can instead spend the money on memes
Europe, you are fucked

>nervous laughter

Theyare the eternal kraut, european negro

They were probably an offshoot of the sand monkeys before they went full white. They can't help that they got the blood in them.

When you said this did it not strike you just how shitty the EU is? The EU is for the convenience of the global elite. They only have to worry about one set of rules, and expect them to be severely degraded if TTIP goes aheard

You will have to fund your own army.

Germans are indeed the negros of the European world. Always trying to take what they haven't earned, and using force for the simplest of reasons.

>Russia joins the Germany-dominated EU.
are you retarded?

really hope our future "frei army fur germoney" doesn't contain on-foot bomb delivery services

perhaps, until we enact our newest immigration policy: free rubber boats and tickets to calais for all illegals

Ever heard the saying... third time's the charm?

We have a prophet of God, and what do you have, frog memes?

Inferiority complex.
>the time germany was most relevant was when it was spanish

I have germanic ancestry so even though I'm british I'm kind of offended anyway

I'm whiter than most brits, dude
if anything the reason krauts are so fucking stupid is because of the intensive indoctrination and guiltmongering they've been forced to endure ever since Hitler happened, but I guess it's harder to make jokes out of that

Right next to my math faculty is a british army base .

>oh pls Mehmed, come to our country, fuck our women and children, fuck my wife, take your free money and housing while our veterans starve on the street and our homeless drink to an early grave, while native Germans suffer; but they do not matter because they are white; so please, I say again Mehmed, fuck my wife and bomb my city because of what happened 77 years ago... and while you are at it, please do all the above to my friends in Europe...
>t. Germany

*SOME TIME LATER*

>Mehmed, we have been so good to you... you have all lived like kings at the expense of our people, coffers, traditions, and culture... may you please give something back to us by fighting for Germany in WW3? here, my good friend Mehmed! We have a nice shiny blue uniform for you! The EU Army!
>Wh-what's that, Mehmed?
>You don't want to fight for a country and continent that you have no connection to... ?
>You're going BACK HOME?
>And then you're coming back once it's over?
>Hey, that's not a German flag!
>M-Mehmed...

Germany in a fucking nutshell

>implying Switzerland could beat Canada.

Lmao

We will stay pussies until the system is in place. You will never see it coming.

>People will fight and die for some shitty bureaucracy
Pull the other one

>We have a prophet of God, and what do you have, frog memes?
Were you alive during US elections you fuck?

if you want to fight the brits you have to fight the usa at the same time

>EU Army
So the French army?

>EU army
>it's basically French army
Yeah, no. We won't let Bin Merkel access our nuclear power.

>European army commanded by the non-elected, warmongering EU commission
What could possibly go wrong?

Don't worry, i'm sure you can fight us with your algebra.

Just wait until you fucking germans make a mandatory muslim quota of 50% in that EU army.

>EU army
>army composed of people from different cultures, nationalities and languages
>good idea
top kek it's like they never learned history of such armies from more modern times. Austro-Hungarian army was a fucking joke

>We have the cash and technology to defend us

Oh Christ, He's actually serious.
>Being this delusional.

Why do I read every British post in Nigel's voice

here's hoping. french nukes are the only things that make me nervous about the european caliphate

You realise Germany's army is castrated and has been since the 80s? You do understand this?

it's funny, isn't it?