>but we can't meme ourselves gf's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSaUVmJdPOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck

B-but i have a gf user...

DELET THIS

have we tried ?

Well you have to walk before you can run senpai.

You mean rape slave, Abdul.

Guess what: you literally have to just be yourself until a qt virgin girl is attracted to you. Worked for me.

I am single by choice atm, been married once, and numerous drunken one night stands. Could get one within a week, but don't want the headache for now.

>gf
I'll take wizardry any day... still if only...

Of course we can't. You need to be a wizard to cast mememagic.

maybe if you stop all the "le redpill xD,le asian grills xD, le virgin xD" bullshit and focus on knowing someone better you could get a gf, also no girl wants a no life loser with low self esteem, try making your life interesting and having self respect, a gf won't solve your issues

I'm fucking 20. There are no qt virgin girls.

user, believe in Kek.

My first GET was a trips, and Kek says he will give my my waifu.

Keep believing in Kek and you will get your GF.

Pic related, my first GET.

speak for yourself

>he thinks Sup Forums memed anything into anything
yea, and shills exist

you just happened to bet on the right horse

Yes we can. We're already doing it:

>Brexit happens
>Trump happens
>people start to realise that many normal people don't share their liberal views
>begin to realise the other side of the argument that has been missing (we're at this stage now)
>welcome right-wing people with debate rather than ridicule
>inevitably become right-wing thanks to leftists always having weak arguments
>men eventually get redpilled on females (who conveniently become right-wing as well)
>women's rights to free speech and voting gets revoked without a vote
>whores are hanged
>hypergamy ends
>traditional households restored

We shall meme ourselfs girlfriends and waifus then!

You can. You just have to believe it, like you believed Trump winning was possible. If you didn't then you didn't really help meme Trump into presidency, you were just tagging along.

Who needs GFs when I have a waifu?

I don't think it's possible to go through 4 years of university with no social life at all, being laughed at by girls at secondary school, and never having had attention from any girls even after getting /fit/, and regain any hope. If it wasn't for prostitutes I would be everything-less.

>They had meme'd their dreams, but in turn, had forgotten to meme themselves

>The only way to make sure the future generations of european culture and people is preserved is going to be another war where we kill each other.

I'm so sick of european brothers killing each other.

WE DON'T WANT TO EXIST MERELY FOR A GF
BUT ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=jSaUVmJdPOE

Chill

>get a job
>work out
>wait

Women will start flocking to anything decent by the time you hit your late 20's.

>2016 still not redpilled on women
Gtfo, marriage is dead.

bro of course there is. It goes like this:

Age - Virgin chacne
13 - 99%
14 - 90%
15 - 70%
16 - 40%
17 - 20%
18 - 10%
19 - 5%
20 - 3%
21 - 2%
22 - >1%

You're 20 so you can aim for 18 year olds, that means you only have to get 10 qt girlfriends until 1 turns out to be a virgin. It's actually easy

You just ruined my day

>we can't meme ourselves gf's

We're memeing up sexbots instead.

>only have to get 10 qt girlfriends until 1 turns out to be a virgin. It's actually easy

Mate that's not how statistics work.

Listen up boys, we are the shadow controllers now. We are behind the scenes running shit. That makes us powerful Illuminati. Along with that power comes the privilege of being able to just grab women by the pussy. You're Illuminati Trump men now. Nothing is beyond our reach, including pussy.

hitler was a passionate man, he even starts jerking off at 0:37

Yeah, what good is fighting for the preservation of my race if I can't even propagate it?

need a bull?

you have to go back

t. chad

YOU have to go back

kek commands that you leave this board you normie heretic.

not beeing a woman worshipping beta fag, at the border to becoming homosexual out of dispair,
doesnt make me a "chad".

all of you fucking retards should go back to /r9k/ posting your waifu shit and so on.

when you lose your virginity you lose your wizard powers

We are not human beings

We exist only in the aether

We have no desires of the flesh as mortals do

The sole purpose of our existence is to transfer our energy to the mortal plane through memes

In doing so we change the fate of man, and guide them when they stray from the path.

We are the servants of KEK

[snide comment about your lack of memetic skill]

gf are a distraction from doing great things, you have to chose user, live like a pussy or fuck one!
KEK wills it!