bump

Both
heliofant.com/

YAY FEMA CAMPS USED FOR LEFTIST SCUM

I LOVE THIS YEAR

>RT doing gods work
mfw

>liberals haven't learned to keep their power level low

ITS FUCKING ON, ITS FUCKING ONNN, THIS IS SOROS END GAME , NO WONDER THIS HAPPENED.

ALEX JONES SAID HE HAD A BAD FEELING

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, FUCK FUCK FUCK . FUCK FUCK FUCK.

i call bs

it's probably soros who's behind these riots, not obama

trump will get sworn in, too risky to try to block it

STUPID, THEIR NOT GOING AFTER LEFTISTS, THEY WOULD USE THIS AS A EXCUSE TO GET US. FUCK. THEY WILL COME FOR US NOT THEM.

THEY ARE GOING TO FALSE FLAG THE LEFTIST WITH A TRUMP OR A SPREE KILLING, THEN THEY COME AFTER GUN OWNERS. FUCK. AND THEN ITS OVER

He sounds crazy. Whatever, I live in Canada.

lol trump

with a truck or a spree killing

ikr

haha oh well. I guess it didn't matter who won.
Prepare to get fucked guys

Glad I live in the boonies next to my leaf bros
Goodluck guys.
We never had a chance

I was waiting for the part they were all really reptile aliens....

this guy is fucking irritating

>has anybody thought about that for a moment, has anybody thought about that

it is soros

>Right wingers terrified of FEMA camps for years
>Gain power
>Immediately open FEMA camps

Shoe's on the other foot faggots, but unlike the Left we actually carry out our insane conspiracies.

>Israeli News Live

also, blocking trump from the presidency would cause a literal implosion and probably worldwide economic collapse.

The MSM isnt even suggesting its plausible, which means there is no mind control suggesting how people should cope with or react to such an unprecedented seizure of power by these lawless tyranical cocks, ie: its not happening.

They wouldn't have started telling Trump very classified national secrets if their plan was to prevent his presidency.
That being said, Hillary wouldn't of been two and a half hours late to her concession speech because she couldn't stop crying, if they planned on cheating her in after the fact.

Last, they can't change the fucking electoral votes. Its a different set of electors depending on which way the state goes. The electors in red states are republicans, you will never convince almost 50 of them to vote for clinton.

Its not happening. These riots are just a backlash being gaslit by Soros through funding.

>heliofant.com/
fuck off with this fucking video jesus christ

u guyz got played lololololololololololololololololololooooloooooool

Go take your meds, faggot. No is coming for your screeching arse, no one cares about you.