Post Poo in Loo's

Post Poo in Loo's

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo
youtube.com/watch?v=cUchAD44xA8
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/08/black-witch-priest-in-india-dismembers-4-year-old-in-sacrifice-to-find-teens-missing-cellphone/
youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594610/Now-s-gutter-journalism-Indian-MP-called-Poonam-Madam-falls-SEWER-giving-TV-interview.html
google.com/search?q=indian in sewer&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7ydfX3KXQAhVHlVQKHRbWB1cQ_AUICCgB&biw=1416&bih=922
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190251/And-thought-bad-job-Indian-sewer-diver-paid-just-3-50-day-plus-bottle-booze-unclog-Delhis-drains.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They look like animals

shiiiieet

saved
checked
dubstrips

they probably have very strong immune system

Protein enriched water

Just go here. Don't need to spam this board

ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo

Faggot

lol your country is shit

What the fuck?

brotier?

I'm actually surprised that ebola hasn't gotten there yet.
Ebola isn't gone. It's actually mutating into more infectious forms. doi.org/bssd doi.org/bssf

This nigga got proportions like a street fighter character

look at his damn hands

For how fucking filthy they are, I think everyone has to give them credit for their immune systems.

Try living in India as a white yuro and you'll get deathly ill immediately.

motherfucking how

holy shit india get it toGETHER

wtf is the guy on the left doing? Committing suicide?

I'd main him. What's his archetype?

i want to strengthened the poo-in-loo/anglo relationship

Is this a real life final boss?

Summoner

this dude slaps your gfs ass at a gamestop

wat do Sup Forums

Fast but stubby normals, throws his pot of poo for a status effect

Oni x Fang

Id poo in her loo

WE WUZNT POTTY TRAINED N SHIET

that eye roll at beginning ruins it

the eternal poo

would biological weapons even work against indians?

start jacking off

>poor people bury their dead in the water and shit in the river becasue they can't afford any better
>Let's take the piss out of them

Do you retards literally have that little to do in your lives?

>flag

Waddup pajeet how does it feel to live in a place that doesnt want you because your dad took a degree in shitology

>Indians shit in the street
>Norway literally imports shit from Bangladesh and pakistan

man indians are the shittiest of the people... surprised i hate niggers as much as i do and not these fuckin brown people.

i guess i hate indians now

fuck the loos

>literally can't afford dirt
India is a superpower guys, I swear!!!

Muh dick...

Could anyone remind me by what year they're going to be a superpower?

There's going come a point in the near future where the difference between a 1st-world country and a 3rd-world country becomes so great that we're going to have to fence them off and declare some kind of Star Trek Prime Directive to not interfere with their primitive society until they can learn on their own how to not be animals.

I can't even look at pictures of India. That's how disgusting it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUchAD44xA8

Those trips tell a tale.

Let me break your delusion, the average white person care more about us then white men, they literally cry for immigrants, like it or not brown people will rule the world, thanks to liberals and government.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

He really shouldn't smoke there. Poo gases are explosive, I learned that from Fallout 2.

>The horrific dismembering was allegedly the result of a 14-year-old girl, who lived in the same village, losing her mobile phone.

>Wanting it back, her parents — Hanuman Bhumij and his wife, Many Bhumij — turned to black magic, police said.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/08/black-witch-priest-in-india-dismembers-4-year-old-in-sacrifice-to-find-teens-missing-cellphone/

~3 years

>Indians shit in the street
>Americans shit in the white house

lord of the everything

>find a loo
>poo

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

Beware. The poo is gonna be kangz

>they allegedly kidnapped her and proceeded to horribly disfigure her, eventually killing her
So they were chopping off her limbs while she was still alive? Fuck me.

Did they find the phone, at least?

Ignore this Pajeet everyone, he slipped through the net. Carry on with your business.

Ruling the world would imply that you have the intelligence and will to sustain yourselves. Without whites to rule, you'd all starve to death. The only thing your people seem capable of doing is breeding and shitting on yourselves. It's amazing that you guys have the population you do with the horrible way you live.

What the fuck flag is that?
Saved, thanks friend.

what the fuck are they actually doing in these pics?
i'm curious

this is the border I think

That is straight up piss.... Why are they so fucking disgusting?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594610/Now-s-gutter-journalism-Indian-MP-called-Poonam-Madam-falls-SEWER-giving-TV-interview.html

I don't know, but apparently hanging out in sewers is a thing in India...

google.com/search?q=indian in sewer&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7ydfX3KXQAhVHlVQKHRbWB1cQ_AUICCgB&biw=1416&bih=922

This is why Indians never get sick.

>this is the same country with a fucking space program

Push him over because that thing on his head probably makes him unbalanced as fuck. Then watch him roll around unable to get up. When the gamestop employees approach me I will mace them in the face and demand they don't call anyone as I drag out a sonic carboard display.

>Poonam Madam
>falls into a poo river
I don't even

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2190251/And-thought-bad-job-Indian-sewer-diver-paid-just-3-50-day-plus-bottle-booze-unclog-Delhis-drains.html

>£3.50 a day
>unclogging the city's drains
>booze included

subhumans

ever heard of soviet union?

"""""""""""""""""""""""Look"""""""""""""""""""""""

what the fuck are they possibly doing

they have caste system
it's not like an average indian will agree for that kind of work

>when it dismounts from the table

Oh wow, INDIA

what a shitty country in every sense of the word

DISGUSTING

Scavenging for food probably.

>Poonam Madam

SUPERPOWER BY 2030

what did they mean by this

It amazes me Pajeets think they are white. Sorry Pajeets, raping and enslaving white people for hundreds of years does not let you into white people because a few of you have green eyes now.

>poo in space expertise

holy fuck it walks like a spider

even the rich guys poo everywhere in a room with a hole in it and then some pajeet washes the room with a fucking hose

Résident evil tier.

this feels like Sup Forums , when it was still relevant

That's pretty cool. Also no poos!

I've noticed that indian women often have nice racks
but they are kinda hairy