Why are Americans so fucking robust and handsome?

Why makes it so that Americans are just bigger, at earlier age, and more masculine overall?

He's wearing shoulder pads.

german blood from before germans became cucked.

Corn fed.

Fluoride in the water and BPA in their plastic

Why there are so many gays in France ?

On average they are morbidly obese. However their high school athletes are professional as fuck.

Better weather and have a mix of European blood which makes them less inbred

corn, pure meet burgers, goga gola and bacon

The meat they eat is ridden with hormones

stacey constantly blowing him is giving him testosterone boosts

We aren't cucked like euros are. We take pride in our "macho" culture. But I wouldn't say all Americans males are like pic in OP there are still a lot of obese men and numales

>Tfw no Robust flanged SLAYER American bf

Correct
possibly
I don't think those cause anything but cancer, but I may be wrong.
Possibly
Correct
ten gorillion percent correct
Most likely correct
correct until feminism wins

any questions?

Fluoride and bpa do the opposite of that

Nice proxy, faggot.

Nice proxy faggot. Most Amercans are fat, feminine disgusting mongrels

Actually it's not the hormones.
It's the low levels of antibiotics that are in the water supply from industrial farming.
Farmers feed their cows antibiotics at a low level because it gives a 10-15% bump in growth.

This is what causes beefcake syndrome. Also autism. (Seriously, damaged intestinal flora in children has been linked to a whole bunch of shit, including autism)

BPAs are linked to xenestrogens, so they would have the opposite effect. However, they're not as prevalent as most would believe.
numales are more scarce than most would believe outside the west coast and northeast. Hell, I live in upstate NY and the culture here is comparable to the southern US

Say that to my face and not online, faggot

>and yet handcuffs in Germany has to be 3 time's stronger than in America.

Big doesn't always correlated to strength.

Plus your average crackhead isn't very strong. But boy can they take a taser

Your average American crackhead can also run at speeds comparable to Usain bolt.

Highly individualistic dog eat dog culture where the weak and unfortunate can fuck themselves

even your disgraced PED assisted athletes couldn't beat Bolt.

>arkansas
>german

That's Anglo genius.

burger
:DDD

>culture here is comparable to the southern US

rural=/=southern

Rural folks across the US are similar, but the south is something different.

Because it's the best darn nation on Earth.

(You)

The avaerage ameriburger is overweight and those who aren't are cucked low test nu males. I hope our burgers in pol don't belong to these groups.

> Aggressive healthy people leave Brittan to New world. Weak die on boat.
> Have to survive in harsh wilderness. More weak die.
> Start killing each other. Average die, Strong and or smart remain.

>Culture is Aggressive Meritocracy. "oh you fell down? are you gonna fucking cry?"
Betting "most" of these safe spacers haven't been here for more than 3-4 generations.

European genes mixed with tenacity.

but those are australians the most handsoem men on the planet

FIRST ANSWER BEST ANSWER

WWI and II. It was reverse eugenics for europe. All the strong die, you keep the flat foots and the cross eyed

Nobody can. He's a freak of nature. Americas stil got the best athletes though don't hate m8

>Betting "most" of these safe spacers haven't been here for more than 3-4 generations.

I'm not saying you're right, but there's a good damn reason the old stock British parts of the country are the conservative parts.

Sans the yankees. They've been leftyfags for a long time.

>comparable, not equivalent