Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Shuts Down White Dude On What Racism Is

>Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie has no time for white men who want to redefine what racism is.

>The Nigerian feminist author appeared on BBC Newsnight on Friday with R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr., founder and editor-in-chief of the conservative magazine The American Spectator.

>Discussing Donald Trump’s campaign, Tyrell argued with host Emily Maitlis’ comment that Trump’s language has been racist.

>“Thats not true, he hasn’t been racist,” Tyrell said, but Adichie wasn’t having it.

>“I’m sorry, but as a white man, you don’t get to define what racism is, you really don’t,” she said. “You don’t get to sit there and say he hasn’t been racist when objectively he has.”

archive.is/Oku95

Remember, Sup Forums, you can't be going around stating what's objective or what's not if you're white.

>white people invented racism
>WHITE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT RACISM IS

make up your mind niggers

What? You want to remove illegal immigrants from your country? You want stronger and better vetting of immigrants coming from the shitholes of the world? Das raycis!

they invented it therefore they've never been at the receiving end

not that difficult to understand lol

That doesn't mean that they don't know what it means, retard. If they invented racism then they would know better than anybody else what the definition is.

Chimichanga Dozy Itchy

>as a white man you don't get to define racism
>objectively he has been
TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>arguing with a nigger

Why don't blacks realise that Trump's immigration policy helps them more than anyone. Trump is probably the better candidate for them.

Because most of them believe what they see spouted by the media and their social media circles.

Didn't a large proportion of them not even bother to get out and vote in the first place?

And look at this shit. They brought a "feminist" from Nigeria.

>Chimpmamada Nigozi

>“I’m sorry, but as a white man, you don’t get to define what racism is, you really don’t,” she said. “You don’t get to sit there and say he hasn’t been racist when objectively he has.”
>as a white man
>objectively

its like she doesnt know what objectively means.

>"feminist author"
Why would you even?

but they didn't invent it. groups have always been racist towards one another.

They add in these freak shows to represent people and wonder why they lost everything.

>Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Should be in Africa if racist is such a big problem and she can't stand it here. Why not live in a very harmonious country surround by her own people instead of lecturing us on what we should do. This why the BBC the CNNs of the world fail and why the DNC just pretty much fell completely apart this year. But they don't fucking get it they will never get it.

That is the worst logic I've ever heard. Let me extrapolate:

Henry Ford invented the automobile therefore he has never driven one.

The Wright brothers invented the plane but never flew in one.

A Nigger invented peanut butter but never tasted it.

>Should be in Africa if racist is such a big problem and she can't stand it here. Why not live in a very harmonious country surround by her own people instead of lecturing us on what we should do.

Because most likely she'd get killed for flapping her mouth too much.

That's the case with all of these "feminists".

They all go to 1st world countries, where they have cushy homes and jobs and are all safe and protected by the government and societal structure that was built up by white men, and then they shit all over it.

Charmander from Uganda calls white man incapable of understanding racism because he's white

That's what racism is.

Go back to your pokeball (mud hut)

>Whitey talks about racism
>Dindu brings out the 'white card'
Who's the fucking racist now? I swear i'd skin some coon. In fact, all of Asian do. Come back and talk to whiteys if you achieved a stable civilization nignog.

She's bae.

>Triggered betas incoming

Pretty sure no one 'invented' racism.

Yeah, she's bae like you cant get girls. So you'll white knight those ignorant special snowflakes so you can git dat sum pusseh
SAD!

>as a white male you don't get to decide what racism is
>because white privilege means you systematically oppress minorities
Not only is there no logic in that, she's too lost in dogma and jargon to see that the fact that women and minorities are actually being praised for saying whites are racist and men are sexist completely negates her point.

If society were truly built upon white privilege and systematic oppression of minorities, she would not even be allowed to offer this criticism. Somehow leftists live in that oppressive world intellectually, and integrate in into an entirely different reality seamlessly. It really is a wonderful display of collective cognitive dissonance.

look at this strong beautiful black woman next to that pale wrinkly privilaged sack of shit, i bet she could snap his neck in a second with her powerful thighs

>Not making special snowflakes feel special specifically so that they'll give you pussy.
I've hookup with 4 girls this semester by playing the white knight. Whores are desperate for validation.

>objective subjectivity

Epic

Every time i see her name i think of chimichanga, for some reason.

So much this

If that's the case
>Topkek
I hope you redpilled them though. Still, not acceptable mang.

White people made the English language

Fuck this anti white nigger bitch

>Nigerian feminist

Women power = being a feminist

>Chimamanda

every single time, top kek

That's because white men have been brought to heal by PoC and women righteously struggle.

You work for us now, oppressors.

>to heal

>That is the worst logic I've ever heard. Let me extrapolate:

Extrapolate this

>Henry Ford invented the automobile therefore he has never driven one.

Henry Ford didn't invent the automobile, but was the first to mass produce. He invented the assembly line. Henry for knew the automobile inside and out.

>The Wright brothers invented the plane but never flew in one.

That is still debated, but the Wright Brothers knew about airplanes and flying. Since invention is a progressive thing, they had flown quite a bit before the first CONTROLLED , POWERED flight, being that is what they are credited for.

>A Nigger invented peanut butter but never tasted it.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Yes I do know George Washington Carver's history.

You are an idiot.

>college
Right place right time to score any puss. Try doing this at a bar or picking up girls on the train. Your orbiter tactics do not play to the psychology of a woman outside of first year.

Oh man, they are REALLY fucking determined to make sure Trump wins 2020, aren't they?

>all those comments full of drooling morons actually agreeing with this insanity

I shouldn't even be reading this shit, it's not good for your health.

Identity politics is truly one of the most dangerous ideologies out there. It is intellectual poison.

>gibsmedat definition, whitey

You fucking pedant. His point still stands, you utter fuck.

We invented guns too, does that mean we've never been on the receiving end of it?

>Identity politics is truly one of the most dangerous ideologies out there
Alternative point of view - POC identity politics indirectly leads to strengthened white in group preference and white identity politics. This in turn creates less POCs. Let them tie the noose around their own neck maybe?

Prove that white people invented racism.

Protip: You can't. Are the black on white crime rates racially motivated?

>MUH SHUT DOWN MEME

Is this just codeword for 'I'ma say sumting and if u say sumting back u b raycis/sexist whateverist'?

>You fucking pedant. His point still stands, you utter fuck.

His point stands because you say it does? His logic is nonexistent. Fuck off, the both of you. You're an idiot too.

Didn't Leon Trotsky (a Russian commie jew) coin the term "racism"?

His points stand because they're supposed mirror the niggress's opinion on white guys defining racism. Your point would stand if we were trying to mirror the white guy's opinion she shut down.

Refute the analogy rather than picking apart each individual historical detail then. I'll make a general one about white people:
>a white man invented the computer and the internet, so no white man has ever used a computer or the internet.

The good news is, you can't uninvent something.
Nigger.

This woman wrote a book in which the balck MC cucks her coalburning boyfriend.

T. Read one her books

Topheh.

Also this woman is a literally who, libs are getting desperate now. They'll soon claim to communicate with Malcolm X via an Ouija board, fucking cucks. Accept you lodt and move on.

Dude, why would you read that shit to begin with?

You're missing the point entirely. The point is this:

The inventor of something (racism, or anything else) is fully capable of experiencing his invention.

why even try arguing like this man

unless you're just baiting

Think a parasitic invasion of your frontal lobe is disabling your reasoning into pedantic garbage, m8

Why do you let such silly explanations satisfy your curiosity? Doesn't the world seem a bit more complicated than that?

You don't really think racism is some sort of secret power only white people have, no?

She only gets 3/5 of an opinion

only a nigger would name their kids chimichanga

Sure maybe, but it's not like it was 'discovered'. No one discovered gravity or photosynthesis. They've always existed, people have just found a way to identify those phenomenons.

If you look at the numbers Trump didn't actually do that well. He was about on par with Mitt Romney. The reason Hillary lost is because she got that many fewer votes than Obama. My theory is that this is because people didn't like Hillary but also because liberals have been pushing straight white men out of the democrat party. We have become their mexicans.

low quality b8, m8

>feminist cope.

Racism is race-based intolerance. That's exactly what this woman did.