Worst Korean President

What exactly is her endgame? 25% of the country is marching against her and they're not even being paid by George Soros.

Koreans are hivemind. I know, i'm married to one.

they're not just marching against her.

South korea is living under tyranny, it's a distopian future movie where the technology to oppress them further get closer every day.

Megalia, if you don't know, likely linked to the government, are nazi feminists more extreme and powerful than any sjws we've seen in the west who recently ruined life there for ordinary citizens.

They don't even pretend they're for equality. They publicly announce support for each-other doing things like killing male babies and mutilating male children then posting pictures on the internet, in the name of exterminating men.

this is only one of their problems. Now that we've found out who controlled the government, we know why this and other things were able to continue on and thrive.

Korean women are like the anti-japanese woman. They are the worst women on earth. Raised on ultra feminist culture and totally blameless for their decisions, they can have men locked up with nothing but words.

South korea needs to be re-unified under north korean leadership.

She is gullible and pathetic.

She is probably losing it, I don't believe she has a serious plan to fix her situation.

Damn son reminds me of Korea in Cloud Atlas

How you would describe the Korean hivemind?

Like the borgs?
Or like unity from rick and morty?

Tinking about hiveminds give me a boner.

Someone said that her approval ratings are lower than Hitler when he had control over France is it true ?

It's like they're programmed as children to react to situations in certain very specific ways. The best example I can think of is after we had a child almost instantly she dropped all of her single friends like they were nothing and then had 20 new friends with babies.

>locking someone using only words.

N0 simpaty for cattle.

those digits on post and each reply, wow.

kek wants us to save korea

or..destroy it..?

holy fuck.

KEK WILLS IT.

He doth

>66

I'm going to stop posting. kek has spoken. we know what to do.

>Borgs it is

See the sunny side Son ,if someone program her in the past You can program her in the future.

Unity is best hivemind.

make korea great again

>putting women in charge of anything

Thanks to her export tarrifs, my Galaxy s7 cost $1130.00, instead of $899.99.

Day of the rope when?

>rick and morty
Kys

By nuking it?

rolling to see if that's the solution kek calls for.

Tbh not really surprised, Koreans must like American Jewish dick, otherwise how would have they boomed their economy so fast

You know, K-Pop
Booty Dancing

Well then you could suck a jew's dick too so you can stop coming to my country you gypsy fuck.

You can't deny my statement though, yeah those things helped by they are not the main reason, there are higher industries

capped for spreading kek's word in future

Post South Korean cuties.

what she did?

You gotta keep going, include in the pic Kek's demands to destroy the Koreas.

Dupes and trips galore.

FFS, see?

Korea is on the path to being a matriarchy.

>Korean women are hive mind

ftfy

National Koolaid Drink day.

someone's gotta pick those strawberries, Santiago, if it ain't us then who?

this is something kek obviously has a passion for.