Marvel insider here

Marvel insider here

She’s going to write asm when slott leaves

Slott personally suggested her because he loves ms. Marvel

Hopefully.

Then who going to write ms.marvel? I wouldn't trust anybody to write ms. marvel but her.

I thought nick spencer was going to write ASM

Why cant someone rip that hijab off and slap the islam out of her?

She’s doing both

I would probably break down and cry if Dan Slott left Spiderman.

Rich Johnston said this, but who knows if it's actually true.

Amanat takes over as a favor from Cebulski for supporting him through the Akira Yoshida controversy.

Could be pretty good desu.

because freedom of religion is a thing

also from what I’ve heard from others is Bendis and Slott are really nice guys while Spencer and Wilson are huge assholes

Haven’t personally met any of them though outside from public events tho

>because freedom of religion is a thing
Retards dont deserve freedoms that let their stupidity fuck up society for everyone else

>Slott
>really nice guy
His social media presence would indicate otherwise

I met Nick Spencer at c2e2 and he seemed nice enough, even if he is a dick he excels at writing shit like Spider-man.

I hope so. That original Ms. Marvel comic is a better Ditko Spidey comic than Spider-Man has been in decades.

If you’re some right-wing nutjob maybe

If saying his comic is shit is a right-wing nutjob position to hold, then fuck me slap an alt-right badge right on me

I'm a bleeding heart librull and I think Dan Slott comes off as a huge asshole. Fuck outta here.

>if

He is leaving, user. It's been confirmed. Slott said he's taking the hyphen with him for his run on Iron-Man.

He's started fights on twitter and CBR.

no it wasn't you clown, Spider-man wasn't pro-islam propoganda, and he wans't getting his head pat by all the special super duper ehroes the first few minutes of being a superhero. Captain Marvel didn't fly down and help him save kittens and take him for icecream or whatever the fuck Carol did in that issue after they saved the house full of kittens with no consequence (yes that was a thing I read your fucking rag).

Peter had hard shit from start till 2007 or so, that's why Parker luck was a trope. He lost his friends, he lsot his jobs, his girlfriends left him, everyone close to him dies, THAT'S CLASSIC SPIDERMAN. Not this fucking clique talking bullshit that Kamala was. wanting to fuck her doesn't change the mediocrity of that pro-islam propoganda crap written by a clearly unstable woman as you can see in the op.

Classic Spider-man had good character,s, lots of tragedy, a lot of heart, and memorable villains, Kamala has good art and that's it. Fuck off with hti blatant lie.

well we still let jews and catholics in so

Clearly a right-wing nutjob

I’ve said negative things in a constructive fashion and he was cool with it and responded politely. If you’re going to go “fuck you” to him you can’t expect him to play nice

So, I don't follow any of the current Marvel Writers. Who is this person cosplaying as a Game of Thrones nun?

He’s apologized for that

Nice people don't search their names for posts that haven't even @'d them to talk shit. Go fuck yourself Slott, you're not a nice person. Get off Sup Forums

Jews and catholics need to fucking die, though

piss off back to Sup Forums

This the kamala writer?
From what I read of ms marvel before I dropped it because of events fucking it over that sounds pretty good.

So that makes it okay? He pays too much attention to people criticizing him and always has a kneejerk reaction to it.

Wait did he actually still get the job?

I wonder how she'll tackle a story where the MC isn't so nonchallant about telling people their secret identity, and also one who's a working adult. Did she write anything before Ms. Marvel?

Some shitty stuff about islam

Don't forget those fucking jehovas witnesses.
Is it just me or do the abrahamic religions cause most of the problems.

????? I'm talking about Nick Spencer you retard.

I've said negative things in a constructive fashion to him and tried to have an actual conversation with him about his story. He just gave me PR shit and acted like anyone who didn't like his work just didn't understand it. He's a dick.

Jews and Catholic literally began fucking Superhero comics you don't shit.

>Creators of Superman
Two Jewish boys
>Creators of Batman
Two Jewish guys
>Creators of Captain America
Two Jewish boys

Julius Schwartz
>Jewish
Carmine Infantino
>Catholic
Stan Lee
>Jewish
Frank Miller
>Catholic

Just to name a few incredibly influential creators in the comicbook industry you ass ignorant prod.

And a muslim wrote the only good new marvel character in a decade.

Catholics are just better versions of Protestants though
And Jews are alright

Don't be so upset. You don't think he actually reads comics, do you?

I missed your post,

was meant for I despise anybody comparing this shit to something good.

There were some good new Marvel characters, but they never really took off because Marvel had this really weird obsession with like... a Hogwarts of Kid heroes or some shit. First the initiative, then Avengers Academy, but it just led to everyone in those comics feeling super generic outside a few standouts.

Muslims are just as violent and backwards as Sup Forumsfag nazis, stop thinking in black and white you piece of shit

She's a muslim convert and her comic is shit. Nothing happens in it, there's no growth, it's slice of life shit with a cute girl, but you wank it to her so you think it's a good book. There's heaps of titles better than that shit, mostly from dc, some from marvel. Nova, the supersons, any of the metal stuff, and it's not even exceptional, white knight, and tons more.

What does Kamala do exactly other than tell a more than mediocre story about a muslim girl being muslim and being good? Nothing. She wants for nothing, struggles for nothing, she had boy trouble once, then it meanders into a parody of the election for several issues with Clinton and Trump stand ins, which is fucking stupid.

>Is it just me or do the abrahamic religions cause most of the problems.
I wish moses died of a heart attack before he made those shitty stone tablets, the world wouldve been better off with YHWH and abrahamic religious shit

As far as I can tell he's still EiC.

See If you have a problem with Jewish and Catholic comicbook creators you have a problem with the superheroes as a genre.

Also, my uncle works at Nintendo and says Ridley is now transgender.

Good point.

Frank Miller's actually an atheist. He just respects Daredevil's Catholicism.

Ms. Marvel really went to hell when she started getting dragged into events and Wilson's inability to create decent original villains became blindingly apparent

Spider-Man already has a well established villains gallery so we're good on that front.

Cool, as parents were Catholic. So therefore if Irish Catholics weren't allowed in America then Frank Miller would have never been born in America and written the best Daredevil run and two of the best Batman stories.

Plus all the aforementioned creators of Jewish and Catholic backgrounds.

That's the giant dragon thing from smash bros brawl right?

Doesnt meant they are religiously jewish, i hate the relgion not the race unlike Sup Forums. And i doubt miller is a practicing catholic

>Spider-Man already has a well established villains gallery so we're good on that front.
Well it's possible that her inability to write new villans will extend to an inability to write old ones but I am gonna be optimistic

I'm sure there's a german word for this thread, when something is so depressing that you can't help but laugh.

Mean tweets and frog memes are just as bad as beheadings and gangrapes yes.

THiC. Thicc boi in charge.

not every Sup Forumsfag is a legit nazi just like every muslim isnt in isis

White trash are violent shit bags, just because on side is a pile of shit and the other is a jar of piss doesnt give the bottle of piss a free pass
Every muslim believes the same degenerate, society destroying beliefs, so they all should be persecuted the same

I just read about why she converted. It's actually the most retarded thing I've heard.

Basically she got some type of disease and literally couldn't deal with the pain so studied religions and decided on Islam because... reasons?

Everyone I've spoken too who has come from a non-religious background and decided to study religions became more serious about how all religions work as snake-oil-salesmen, yet somehow this dumb bitch got doped into Islam, and before that she was seriously considering Judaism.

It's what most people want since superior foes has been the only good Spider-Man book since OMD. Knowingmarvel that it probably means we will be getting the exact opposite.

kek, Based Bru

why would dan slotts recommendation matter he's being let go of the comic because he couldnt produce

I met spencer at a con and he was really nice. From everything I've heard he seems to be a great guy as long as politics aren't brought up.

She can't write more than one book. (she said that herself) and she won't leave Ms. Marvel. You are full of shit, OP

A Vixen mini and a vertigo book called Air are the ones I've read from her.

Well yes. That's the same image from a thread created yesterday or the day before that was also meant to garner outrage and anger.

he's too toxic to take the book.

Akira is in charge now.

>Implying that with the right character a writer can't becomes less cancerous.
Nick spencer has been a nightmare for the past year mainly because he was given a proverbial soap box with Captain America that allowed him to say whatever he wanted about the world. A character like Spider-Man would be a lot better suit for him as he would have to focus on the relationships that Peter has with both his friends and enemies.

Shame. Maybe she can slowly work on a spiderman ogn on the side.

Nice.

I would actually be okay with this.
She's decent, not an amazing writer. But I feel like she's at least trying compared to some of the others at Marvel who just ham it in.

Apparently she's against the line-wide crossovers too and finally put the foot down about Ms. Marvel not being sidetracked by any more after Civil War 2. If she does get ASM, hopefully she does the same.

Yes because Marvel found this out waaaaay before the general public did and he was forgiven.

The solution is simple. Combine ASM and Ms. Marvel into one book. Kamala will surely fix up Spider-Mans sales...right Sup Forums...?

doubt she'd use Black Cat, let alone use her well. that's all i care about at Marvel anymore, if they're using my waifu in anything.

so is Stan Lee, and so was Kirby. Doesn't change the fact that they were jewish

Wow, your superfluous anecdote about people becoming more cynical about religion once they research it totally invalidates another person's personal quest for peace of mind and serenity via religion!

Most people who become interested in religion at older age and convert tend to become more fervent followers than the people who grew up religious simply because these people find the strict structure and rules attractive and think that offers the best guide lines for their lives. It's entirely down to personal preference which specific religion to follow, Islam is attractive due to the very detailed down to day to day things you have to do, like the number of prayers per day, etc. Converting to an Orthodox Jew would be similarly appealing to such people because they also have ridiculous amount of things they can and cannot do that applies to day to day living.

I feel like they wouldn't accept no crossovers for spidy like they might do kamala.

But holy shit events fucked her so bad.

I wasn't arguing against you, I was just clarifying that.

Spider-Man and the X-Men exists

Slott kept Spider-Man out of events for a lot of his run

Why does she look like a cross-dressing Will Ferrell?

>Retweeted by Dan Slott
Did he not understand Brubaker was shittalking him?

Also why did he delete his twitter?

At least she doesn't look batshit crazy.

Hmm did that activate the trip switch?

>Did he not understand Brubaker was shittalking him?
Brubaker wasn`t.

Go to bed Slott.

Like he said the only good Spider-Man story since one more day.

>I call him Slott! I won! Now I`ll cal him shill!

I suppose.

Slott's the guy that will laugh at jokes made at his expense if he feels he can't argue against that person. Like most Marvel writers he's a huge beta male.

What are you even trying to say?

I bet your dad works at nintendo.

So according to you, Alphas get triggered and offended instead of realizing that jokes, are jokes.

Here's hoping. She'd be a massive upgrade after Slott.

>superior foes has been the only good Spider-Man book since OMD
Don't talk shit about Fever, cunt.

I like how OP wanted to rile people here but Wilson is actually a average to mediocre writer to cause much of a shit storm.

Go back to Sup Forums