Where did everyone go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tumblr.

>he doesn't enjoy the slower pace and fewer posters

I like it. It's relaxing.

it's a rough flu season.

Sup Forums always has ridiculously strict no-fun allowed moderation for some reason which made a lot of people migrate to /trash/

Hey, that's the same delusion people on cripplechan had

Years of shitty moderation will do that. A lot of CCs I talk to simply dont want to put up with the risk of getting banned.

It's almost like allowing the board to be flooded with hundreds of waifu threads, but deleting ones that disagree with zeitgeist for "baiting" is not a good mo

Funnily enough, cripplechan has some fanbases that are more active than the counterparts here.
The main problem there is, too many asshurt people wanting to be combative, sage spam threads, other weak shit, at least it was like that at first. Maybe the BO finally grew a pair or those types got bored and left, I dont know.

Nobody ever wants to talk about Reboot so fuck all of you.

Not a whole lot's going on right now, animation-wise. Most popular shows are hiatus and the fanart generals are in /trash/ where they belong.

I prefer Sup Forums back when it was smaller to this shit fuck it is now.

Too many men. Too many people! making too many problems!

This

>men
Roastie is still toasty from the sexdoll thread

I think you're confusing this Sup Forums with cripplechan's. We're fine.

Went to get a life.

it got deleted

/trash/
The least moderated a board is, the best it is, how weird is that.

It was because yesterday the site was glitchy and Sup Forums was one of the hardest to post on without errors

Nope.
Just been listening to genesis.
youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4

>people like it better when they aren't arbitrarily policed by random people on the net
>strange

Imageboard users are generally always isolationist and display "get the fuck out of my sandbox" mentality.
On Sup Forums, it's not a problem since we're confined to predetermined boards.
But on cripplechan, the moment your general has more than 5 posters in it, some genius decides to make a dedicated board. What follows is 4 out of those 5 people move out permanently and try to exclusively use their tiny board, which is slow as fuck and near dead. Meanwhile the mother-board loses users who could potentially be exposed to new content

It poodles the noodles.
Also, fucking with furrys has gone from fun to boring and swung back around to fun again.

>Imageboard users are generally always isolationist and display "get the fuck out of my sandbox" mentality.
People in general are like this.

Fuck this website and the new captcha cancer. Let google and the phone posters have it. I don't have a replacement for Sup Forums but I have my other boards covered more or less.
See you in hell.

Also:

>Don't mind me user, just making sure only the finest quality posts are allowed on your board!

Does that site even have a comics board? I went once and it was one single board for both comics and cartoons together just like here with barely any posters most of which were still cartoons and 100s of others boards without a single comic one.

Comic posters decided to make a dedicated board for storytiming. It thrived for a week, then died, because it had no new audience. I can't recall what the name is.
There were also about a dozen alt/co/s or nu/co/s.

GTFO newfag. Sup Forums always had loads of waifu threads, they're a defining feature. If you want to complain about threads how about the literal Sup Forums shitposts like "what did he mean by that". But it's mostly the influx of newfags like you and tumblr moralfags. But what really made everything go to shit is the awful moderation. Which on any other site would mean "not enough", but here it means mods arbitrarily deleting everything they personally disagree with, like threads for shows they don't like or arguements that are going in a direction they disagree with, while leaving all of the shitposting intact.

Poor moderation in general has killed this board. This place is just an anonymous version of Toonzone these days. The mods here really need to chill, or move to another site.

I wonder if it was just recoil from. 4/co/s shitty moderation, or contrast to other mods on site site, but I remember that 8/co/ fucking loved their BO.

They went to /trash/. The board's almost half Sup Forums stuff and the rest shitposting furry cancer, but people would rather wade through that garbage to get to their Sup Forums threads than try to discuss cartoons here.

Sup Forums as a whole is slow as fuck because of the captcha bull shit after like two days of the sight not working at all

How can we stop the mods

I've heard about some of smaller boards making their own small websites with one or two boards (usually nsfw & general discussion) & planning an exodus to them. We need someone to do the same.

Redwood really did a number on this board. Even though he has been gone, I think a few of the mods and janitors follow his shitty example lockstep.

Plus4chan says "hi" from its grave.

This. The whole site is dead right now because half the people who shitpost can't be bothered to figure out the ways to cheat around the captcha now that legacy captcha is gone.