Does anyone else feel sick from drinking too many liberal tears

Does anyone else feel sick from drinking too many liberal tears

more like annoying and depressing because you realize how stupid these people truly are

Takes one to know one

this. if anything I become thirstier and angrier

No

dayum I just wanted a nice vintage bottle of libtard tears but I got a whole ocean instead.

you are defending people who pretend that right wing death squad started walking the streets the moment he got elected. think before you post

I just watched SJW on TV claiming that we are subhumans and trash, and that made me genuinely angry. I want to kill them now.

Jealousy breeds contempt :^)

Yes. It turns out liberal tears are high in xenoestrogens.

I've been on a constant high since Trump got elected

Right wing death squads did start walking the streets the moment he was elected though...

not one tiny bit

deliver first before you pat yourselves on the back otherwise you will be no different than the "change" faggots eight years ago

We have already done the hardest part.

What have you done lately?

>What have you done lately?

Gotten a right wing party from no one to someone within one year despite decade long indoctrination despite no freedom of speech and anti media bias comparable to Trump

And Angela Merkel is still in control.

What have you done lately?

>And Angela Merkel is still in control

And Obama was in charge for 8 eight years so whats your point?

Drinking tears is like drinking seawater.

You''ll go fuckin bonkers eventually.

Other dudes are Trolls or Mental damage.
I feel slightly band but fuck them.

But we kicked Obama out.

Merkel has been there for 10 years.

My point may be dull but yours is even worse.

She wasn't half bad until a few years ago and there weren't votes since her snap

I don't know how I'm ever going to be happy again once I come down from this high. It's like some burly dim has been teasing me in chastity for a year and now I get a week long orgasm. I might already be sick of winning. Sad.

They said they would leave America, dammit!

Why won't they leave?

You're not supposed to drink them, you're supposed to bathe in them.

I think I got a mild cold from it. I had a headache yesterday and runny nose for like 3 days now.