What's the worst thing Trump could do?

What's the worst thing Trump could do?

What's the best thing Trump could do?

Die.

Make America great again.

Say never mind and give it to hillary.

A decent job.

NOT building a giant wall and NOT deporting ILLEGAL immigrants. That's one of the main reasons people voted for him.

not killing all blacks

Not respected like 50% of his program like building the wall which will never be built.

>88
not fire up the ovens

THIS

NOT pull out his dick during his inauguration speech.

This better happen. It would bother me that everything he said was a lie and only said that to get into power to fuel his egotistical need to be King Kong.

>Hillary Clinton, you're fired

He cannot build it, American's economy depends too much of Mexico and as a business man he knows it.

Bowing down to the Hillary voters.

They've slandered him from the start and called him all kinds of names while living in the delusion that they'd win and there would be no consequences.

Now that they've lost they've started whinging that "We gudda wark togeddurr." and "Da cuntry iz deeble divided." while they were the ones fueling this divide.

This is why I want him to be Pres.

Restore the economy, get rid of your illegal immigrants, lessen risks of terrorism, better healthcare system, friendly relations with russia, better infrastructure, start the end of the conflict in the middle east...

This

Worst thing he can do is not become the Napoleon, Ceasar, and Alexander that he's destined to be.

If he doesn't build the wall, obliterate ISIS, send back the illegals, ban muslims, that will be the worst.

TRUMPENFUHRER!

SIEG HEIL!

This

>What's the worst thing Trump could do?
nothing
and by nothing I mean he fails to change anything and we just coast along with the status quo.

Agreed. Do what you said you would do DT.

He backpedals all the way back to his democractic stances.
He's taken literally every side to every issue. Just wait until he starts raising minimum wage and enforcing more gun control laws.

Letting Putin invade Poland
>inb4 implying it's a bad thing
yes it is bad because RIP pierogi
Hopefully Ruskies are busy playing CS:GO.

Nothing.

Surrender Ukraine to Putin.

Not genocide the muslims

Russia's too busy trying to keep their shit together to invade anything, I don't get why everyone considers them the final boss of global politics.

Put 3 wacky religious conservative judges in supreme court
Overturn gay marriage
Ban abortion
Give tax cuts to the wealthy class
Destroy the part of obama care that covers children/poors
Force religious shit Taught in school.
Bad decision on net neutrality.
Expand nsa Spying.

Look, im starting to regret trump. Hes looking to add establishment conservatives into to his cabinet. Trump lied.

He is not going to do so.
He said he will cooperate with Middle Eastern countries to defeat ISIS.

Get the U.S into a tariff war that ends up killing more jobs than the tariffs would save.

>Trump dies
>We get the electric pence as president

Russian economy in deep shit. But Russians themselves are delusional and believe they are strong enough to defeat European countries one by one if they will dissolve military alliance and will not cooperate.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Betray us and fuck with the internet.
Although I doubt he would considering we played a part in his campaign spreading Pepe so much it got mainstream attention making the Dems look fucking retarded while spreading conspiracy shit like #SpiritCooking because we're not officially connected to his campaign

Was Hitler a hypocrite like Trump?

Not build the wall

>He's taken literally every side to every issue

We're talking about Trump, not Killary.

This
¨Trump's campaign promises are almost exclusively pipe dreams and what the US will see during these four years is more of the same shit as always, just with some quirky public appearances and more memes

Not deporting niggers.

>Flop on all his politics the day he become president elect

Oh-wait...

Not provide me with a gf. I swear I'll take back all the shilling

keep the status quo

I doubt it. Trump isn't really beholden to any power group, he can pretty much do whatever the fuck he likes to be honest. The people that support him are going to hope that he keeps those promises, and the people that hate him already hate him so why would he give a fuck about them?

As long as he can get the funding to start the wall he is golden. He doesn't even need to change any laws to deport the illegals he just has to make immigration enforce the laws they already have. Trump has a golden ticket to do whatever the fuck he likes, whenever the fuck he likes.

Let Hillary Clinton off the hook.

START THE INVESTIGATION ASAP!