GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUQcS4xhhqo
youtube.com/watch?v=S-KOIhE87AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what are your views on the rape allegations on him?

One of them was first brought up in 1993

I don't mind that he raped the Democrat party tbqh

>wake up
>still in the Trump Wins timeline

gonna be 4 good years

you could certainly call his presidential victory a rape on clinton

underrated

From your buttdevastation I'd say he raped you quite hard

ISN'T IT FUNNY

how ya doin' down there mexico?

>4

rape is a social construct. You only need to look at the sales for media like 50 Shades of Grey to show that women in fact want to be raped.

anyone else getting kinda bored? If hillary won we would be having our greatest tie of our life calling her croock and saying that she cheated, but now that trump won im kinda afraid of him fucking backstabbing us.

fuck... life of a /polers/ isnt a good one.

What exactly made me come off as butthurt? i just asked a question to see what some people think

Personally, i did think it was just Hitlary propaganda, but since it actually goes back to 1993 i'm skeptical

and yes, i do think the hillary rape jokes are funny

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

unfortunately this

youtube.com/watch?v=lUQcS4xhhqo
>tfw once again a frog did battle togther with a time traveler
>tfw spirit bomb annihilated the sjws
Is akira toriyama the greatest prophet of our times?

Sup Forums I MANAGED TO GET THIS POST THROUGH THE LHC FROM MY TIMELINE, YOU NEED TO STOP MEMEING IMMEDIATELY, YOU'RE CAUSING YOUR BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE TO VEER INTO MY BERNSTEIN UNIVERSE AND IT'S CAUSING MASSIVE DEVASTATION, PLEASE STOP FOR THE GOOD OF MY UNIVERSE

Our universe first brah. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-KOIhE87AU

Yep, he's a rapist and I love it.

U mad?

That's rich
I still can't determine if she was the ultimate puppet or if she's just fucked in the head

lol, they were all betting on him losing

We are the master universe, only the strong universes survive

we don't care lmao.

His rape accusers never went to court. Bill Clinton had to pay Paula Jones $850,000 to go away. She filed just shy of 3 years after the incident whereas the only person who threatened to go after Trump never revealed their identity and mysteriously disappeared after the election was done.

I think it's the biggest load of horse shit I've ever heard of in my entire career. If you pay attention, Hillary accuses Trump of being worse than her, then it doesn't get proven, then it is proven Hillary is in fact WORSE than Trump in the same category of accusations pretty much every time on every single issue.

Another example she attacked Trump on was his lack of self control and sound judgement. Hillary had a private email server with top secret information on it that got hacked by no less than 5 foreign countries, but HE is the one who's a bad decision maker? Hillary accuses him of running his mouth on Twitter, and then opens her retarded mouth and infuriates Russia by claiming it was them who fed the emails to Wikileaks, with no proof whatsoever.

It was these repeated events through the election that forced me, a life long Democrat, to vote for Trump instead. She might have had a "ground game" but she had absolutely no brain game.

>never revealed their identity and mysteriously disappeared after the election was done.
Yeah, so i realizes that's just bullshit propoganda
And hitly also has a fair bit of rape in her pocket, so i'm not saying that's any better

But my main point is that his ex-wife did use the word "rape" back in 1993 (trump later convinced her to change it to "violation")

I find it hard to believe this one can be propaganda, and i wanted to know if there is another way around this
Did he actually rape her, or what?

also, thanks for actually giving a serious answer