You thought the villain would get a cool, distinct look and gimmick, but it was really me...

You thought the villain would get a cool, distinct look and gimmick, but it was really me, the Palette Swap all along all over again!!!

>Implying he doesn't look aesthetic as fuck.

lazy studios at their finest. that way, they just take the existing CGI model and change a few minor details. how people still fall for this shit is beyond me. another MCU pass for me. gave up on that shit pretty late but I'm finally alright with not watching any of those turds in the theater

>another MCU pass for me

Oh, no. How will they ever recover?

How does that work, vibranium nanomachines?

>there are people on this site who will actually pay to see this movie
lol?

Unironically yes.

>how people still fall for this shit is beyond me.
People are really dumb, and Disney knows it very well.

I have to get back into studying marketing. I've overestimated people for too long and now want some of all that easy normie money.

An intelligent gentlemen such as myself I see.

I actually think the design is really badass, but the way the mask just kinda magically sparkles onto his head is dumb as fuck.

Not that I had any plans of watching Black Panther to begin with, mind you.

the evil twin is an awful cliche but a safe bet, like quips, MCU will never stop doing that

so you are admitting to paying and enjoying mindless cashgrabs? good for you

I'm actually getting into marketing once I'm done with my master's thesis. that's probably one of the reasons why I despise the MCU so much. they basically hold up through viral marketing and not at all through providing people with quality movies

even if not perfect, most other cape movies have some artistic merit to them, be it visually (MoS, BvS, Watchmen), storywise (X2, DoFP) or even both (Logan) but MCU movies are just bland. they don't excel in anything but the hype their fans bring to the table

What I find stupid is that his other suit would be so much better to hold on to. It's unique, military based, and shows a distinct obsession with African culture. I don't get why they had to toss in something so milk toast as another evil hero outfit.

I dont understand this, from a marketing stand point it will make kids skip his toy for looking boring and just like the hero, but because of the bumps on him they have to make an entirely new sculpt

wait, they won't be using that? why the fuck does marvel literally ALWAYS release promo art that is a thousand times better than what their fans actually get?
>Winter Solider
>Age of Ultron
>Doctor Strange
>Black Panther
it's getting more and more pathetic

*blocks your path and gets a nomation*

It'll pop up, but not for long. It's going to get ditched for Evil Panther.

>so you are admitting to paying and enjoying mindless cashgrabs? good for you
That's not even implied with what he said, why do people on Sup Forums always post something like this as if it's clever or some kinda of "gotcha!"?

Suuuure.

ITT: crybaby nerds

First day on Sup Forums?