Why do people say that muslims rape women in the west...

Why do people say that muslims rape women in the west? Taking muslim refugees should actually DECREASE the rape rate since its strictly forbidden in islam
>The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment. (Surah An-Nur, 2)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13067
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its forbidden to rape "good" muslim women. Raping white women is allowed on the same level as raping goats

Islam is a feminist religion
Contrary to American popular belief, Islam has a culture and history of women empowerment. In the Qur’an, which is believed to be God’s word told to Prophet Muhammad, women and men are described as equals in everyday actions and responsibilities. When it comes to family, charity, children, sex, and much more, a man and a woman have the same duties and that is to continue on the straight path.

Early Islamic women kept this idea alive. The first Muslim woman was Khadija, Mohammed’s first wife. Without her influence, Islam might not have emerged as successfully as it did. Khadija was a business woman and a land owner in the lands of Arabia. When Mohammed was given revelations, it was Khadija that ensured him that he was not going insane, but that he was a chosen one. It was Khadija that pushed Mohammed to listen to God and the angels that were trying to communicate with him and to not run in fear. It was Khadija that gave Muhammad the support and confidence in his development as becoming God’s last prophet. Khadija, a woman, was the strength that allowed Islam to fully bloom. Just this one example gives us a view on how true Muslim women are; outspoken, driven, certain and courageous, the epitome of a feminist.

Because the first rape that happened in this town in the last 10 years was done by a muslim immigrant

Nice taqqiyah you tanned germans

No, someone who doesn't follow the holy Qur'an can't be called a muslim. It was a kafir.
Thats not true at all. The Qur'an doesn't say that.

Daily reminder. Mohammed was the first feminist.

Im glad there are more understanding brothers here

The concept that "true" and "virtuous" and "pure" women cover themselves up inherently makes it easier to commit abuses against those who don't. When the Hijab signifies a lack of sin, it inherently labels that outside as sinful.

You are considering whether to steal from someone. Person A is a moral character who follows the path of virtuousness and has never acted outside it. Person B steals from others constantly and is a despised and horrible person who transgresses against all that is good. Is it easier to steal from person B? Most people would probably feel "yes", even if they don't say it. Replace this with sexual assault.

Bet you dont even know when i want muh bike back

UAE, Saudi, Egypt and other islamic countries have THE LOWEST CRIME, MURDER, AND RAPE RATES IN THE WORLD

INSHALLAH, crime will DISAPPEAR from Europe when it truly embraces islam in it's heart (won't be long now inshallah)

>it was Khadija that ensured him that he was not going insane, but that he was a chosen one.

The devil is a woman.

>Thats not true at all. The Qur'an doesn't say that.
It says you can do whatever you want to the women of the enemies (kafirs) and it's absolutely halal

Reasons why OP shouldn't be drowned in pig blood:
>???

I never said its a good thing.

Lol this HAS to be a troll

It's forbidden to rape Muslim women. Non muslims are seen as subhuman which makes it ok to do whatever you want with them.

Show me one verse in the holy Qur'an that says that

>rights of Islamic women

>verse condemning men and women who commit ADULTERY, not rape

>rape is forbidden in islam
Source please. Also.

>Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur'an 4:24
Meaning you can fuck kuffar slaves

Seems like Germany has a little bit of stockholm syndrome after being raped by achmed one too many times.

Masturbation is forbidden so they're all creepy perverts

Why shouldn't we see it as stealing from a saint vs. stealing from a man with a family? They're both bad but one is a little worse?

Besides that you act as if every Muslim has Islam in their head at all times. These refugees are often westernized, given just the bad bits, dressing in western clothes, affected by consumerism just the same way, etc.

It is you who are the troll. The mischeif maker

If only you could open your eyes you would see that islam is perfection

Of course it is, check flag.

This is clearly taken out of context. Its meant for times of war and we dont have slavery anymore anyway. Also you can't understand it unless you read the arabic original. Its impossible to translate

Holy shit you just packed so much denial and excuses into one post I can't even comprehend how your mind works.

Muslims aren't Jews, you ignorant fucks.
What you're describing is basically a "law" you'd find in the Torah. Rapefugees are just a bunch of monkeys from barbaric cultures, they don't much about Islam either.

You do know that Mohammad was a pedophile, it refers to this in historical documents including the Quran. So that pretty much contradicts the whole book.

>backpedaling at sanic speeds

On a related note: islam encourages raping goats

>Rights of Women
>first one is "reward for their deeds"

really makes belfries frying

Well, we should export all feminists to islamic countries, sounds like a paradise for feminists, i think they will like it and everyone gets happy.

Daily reminder. Mohammed was the first trans jewish female of color

This. And lots of husbands died in wars leaving lots of widows. What do you do with them? Kill them? leave them to starve? No, the righteous option is to house and feed them, take them in as part of the household. How is that any different to what we have today. To get a roof over your head you have to do work for someone

No. The Prophet’s first wife, and the one he was wed to the longest, was actually older than he. There is, further, no evidence that Muhammed was particularly attracted to, or attempted to have sex with, under-aged girls.

The usual source for this slander is Muhammed’s marriage to Aysha. The basis for this is several hadiths where it is claimed that Aysha was 6 when betrothed, and married three to six years later in about 623 AD. There are several problems with this, however:

The Koran says that girls could only be wed after puberty (24:59). This was common in Western countries as well: the age of consent in the US in the 1800s was around 10 (see below). Betrothal could happen much earlier, and it was not uncommon in Christian countries to pledge even before they could walk.

Aysha had actually been engaged before her engagement to Muhammed, and one source suggests the engagement had been broken off in 610, thirteen years before her marriage.

Other historical evidence suggests that Aysha was much older than the stated 6 years. But, as with most evidence from fourteen hundred years ago, there are contradictions in the sources and disagreements between historians.

Given that, the only thing that seems to be certain is that she wasat leastnine when she married: which would have been legal in Delaware until 1960, when women as young as seven were marriageable.

“In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty (Bullough 2004). Shakespeare’s Juliet was just 13, and there is no hint in the play that this was considered to be exceptional. The situation was similar on the other side of the Atlantic; Bullough reports the case in 1689 of a nine-year-old bride in Virginia.”

>No true Scotsman!
Top taqqiya m8

That's why they had slaves. Islam always has the perfect solution. In reality these 'slaves' were treated better than america treats poor people and minorities nowadays!!

Because they do. The end.

This thread is ignoring basic rights and quality of life. Pre-Islamic Rome was one of the most gender-equal civilizations in the world. Women could own land, and held powerful positions.

After the Islamic invasions and the dumbing down of Christianity in response to Islam, women became less free in both civilizations.

You can argue there's less rape in Islamic countries (I read 'reported rape') but you can't convince me women are better off being downtrodden chattle.

>hot turkey on turkey violence
its like thanksgiving came early

yeah... forbidden against muslim women lmao, not kafir women

Okay now it's confirmed, you are definitely that same asshole making those Germany vs UK bait threads

Fuck your Saudi psyops

I just prepped up the oven

>strictly forbidden..
>pig prophet was a rapist, mass murderer and pedophile. Said to be the perfect human and that muslims need to copy him.
lol

both of you fuck off to whatever dune you were spawned out of

t. black atheist

Whether they're Muslim or not is irrelevant. Arabs are causing an absurdly disproportionate amount of rape.

>Meant for times of war
Okay, so "giving them their due" after raping them is okay, but only during war time.

Good to know.

>Impossible to translate

Yeah, no it isn't. Any idea can either be expressed in any language given a sufficient number of words, or new words---described in terms of already-known words---will be created accordingly.

To say otherwise is a spit in the face of linguists around the world who do just this every single day.

Can you prove that? Have you actually read the holy Qur'an?

Yes it is, you shill piece of shit.

>taken out of context and translation error
Of course, quoting a single verse from a holy book is always out of context, just the point that we being made in the OP. And you are also correct in saying that it's not true because it's mis translated because they are backwards enough to not have a word or meaning for adultery in their language, and this is the closest equivalent we can get.

>time of war
But I thought the majority of non secular Muslims believe the war against the west never ended? :^)

>no more slavery
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13067
wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Slavery
>According to the U.S. State Department as of 2005: Saudi Arabia is a destination for men and women from South and East Asia and East Africa trafficked for the purpose of labor exploitation, and for children from Yemen, Afghanistan, and Africa trafficking for forced begging. Hundreds of thousands of low-skilled workers from India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Kenya migrate voluntarily to Saudi Arabia; some fall into conditions of involuntary servitude, suffering from physical and sexual abuse, non-payment or delayed payment of wages, the withholding of travel documents, restrictions on their freedom of movement and non-consensual contract alterations. The Government of Saudi Arabia does not comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking and is not making significant efforts to do so.

I used to hate muslims too, till i decided to look closely what I was attacking.
I discovered the most perfect religion ever made.

Fuck off Ahmed

>DECREASE the rape rate since its strictly forbidden in islam
lmao they can't even control themself let alone what's written on their quran.

>Have you even read it?

No u.

If you were a scholar of the Quran, you would know off the top of your head, not necessarily every, but several examples that one might interpret in such a way as to arrive to this conclusion.

Since you're such a Quran scholar, enlighten us.

Aren't these items listed supposed to be checked?

Nope. That's the joke, user.

>Why do people say that muslims rape women in the west?
Simple observation?

I mean it's great that you can dig out all this awesome verses from the Quran about how women should get treated equally, but somehow muslims immigrating into western countries are too busy raping women repeatedly in a well documented fashion to put any of that into practice.

Did someone forget to tell the muslims?

Murderers and thiefs.

Let's not forget that he also endorsed and committed mass genocide according to the UN definition of genocide. So Muhammad would be the modern day equivalent of some shitty African warlord that fuck's little boys in the ass.

Murder is against the law in Western Civilization! We have no murder! Its against the law dummy how could there be murder?!

Please achmed. No one rapes more women than Islamic countries. Rape and homosexuality is forbidden yet its common for afghan Muslims to rape young boys. You need to understand the difference between culture and religion.

>its meant for times of war and we dont have slavery anymore anyway
Uhh there is slavery all over the middle east and in africa you uneducated pleb

There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world, and Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion. If the evil carnage we witnessed on Sept. 11 were typical of the faith, and Islam truly inspired and justified such violence, its growth and the increasing presence of Muslims in both Europe and the U.S. would be a terrifying prospect. Fortunately, this is not the case.
The very word Islam, which means "surrender," is related to the Arabic salam, or peace. When the Prophet Muhammad brought the inspired scripture known as the Koran to the Arabs in the early 7th century A.D., a major part of his mission was devoted precisely to bringing an end to the kind of mass slaughter we witnessed in New York City and Washington. Pre-Islamic Arabia was caught up in a vicious cycle of warfare, in which tribe fought tribe in a pattern of vendetta and countervendetta. Muhammad himself survived several assassination attempts, and the early Muslim community narrowly escaped extermination by the powerful city of Mecca. The Prophet had to fight a deadly war in order to survive, but as soon as he felt his people were probably safe, he devoted his attention to building up a peaceful coalition of tribes and achieved victory by an ingenious and inspiring campaign of nonviolence. When he died in 632, he had almost single-handedly brought peace to war-torn Arabia.

Honest question, what do you think this will accomplish? You think anyone reads this bullshit and converts?

>kills hundreds of thousands of Jews in Arabia and the Levant
>kills millions of zoroastrians in Iran and around the Euphrates
>kills tens of millions of Christians in the Levant and North Africa
>kills hundreds of millions of Hindus and Buddhists in Eastern Iran and India

"I think we're the most peaceful religion"

Are Muslims fucking retarded or just inbred?

LOL FAGGOT

PISS OFF
I DONT WANT YOU IN MY COUNTRY

While I agree with the anti muslim sentiment, facts bro please.

The three highest rape count per 100,000 countries are South Africa, botswana and Sweden as of 2010.

Now I'm not very educated on the Arabic culture and nuances, but they may or may not even have a concept of rape.

I did

None of those countries are even muslim. This proves my point

you think muslim countries have any reliable numbers/studies on the rate of rapes? you think rapes are even reported in most muslim countries? they are accepted as part of society
I think you may be more onto the truth when you say they dont understand the concept of rape. Like some cultures cant understand the concept of animal abuse, its just not part of their cultural lexicon.

It's forbidden to rape >a muslim woman< in islam you dipshit.

Christians are their enemies, it is favorable to shame their women in this manner. Educate yourself you fucking idiot before this happens to your wife/gf, or daughters/sisters.

>Christians are their enemy

Every single religion is their enemy you retarded gypsy

animals were made for humans to consume. Islam has the strongest animal protection of ANY reglion.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Yeah that's cool and all, but how many of those rights are ACTUALLY GRANTED to women in the middle east today?

Religions are defined by the practictioners, not the holy book. Worshipers can and will ignore whatever passages from their holy book that they want, to fit their sociopolitical needs. So, given that modern middle eastern Islam does none of these things, a theoretical discussion of the rights that Muslim women could POTENTIALLY be granted is of somewhat limited use.

For reference, show this slide to a woman from Saudi Arabia or rural Pakistan, and ask her how many of these things she's allowed to have.

see It's not rape in the way trump rapes women. it's protection

>this post again

Bot confirmed

>Muslims still kills dogs en masse

You guys deserve to die suffering

I wasnt saying animals are abused in muslim countries. Im saying just like some cultures (chinese) struggle to understand the concept of animal abuse other cultures (muslim) struggle to understand that a woman has a choice in who she has sex with.

Non Muslims aren't people according to them so there is no concept of rape.

>we dont have slavery anymore anyway

Guess youve never heard of the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF MAURITANIA. A place where you can still openly buy black people.

'The descendants of black Africans captured during historical slave raids now live in Mauritania as "black Moors" or haratin, some of them still serve as slaves to the lighter-skinned "white " or beydan ("Whites"),[1] (Berbers or mixed Berber-Arabs, descendants of slave-owners known collectively as al-beydan).[11] According to Global Slavery Index, slavery of adults and children in Mauritania "primarily takes the form of chattel slavery" (i.e. the slaves and their descendants "are the full property of their masters").[7] Slaves "may be bought and sold, rented out and given away as gifts."[7] Slavery in Mauritania is "prevalent in both rural and urban areas", but women are reportedly "disproportionately affected" by slavery'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

> out of context
you do realize abrogation of verses is a thing right?

Tfw op forgets to mention how Islam commands the treatment of all non Islamic people as subhuman.

I was raised in a Muslin household im not religious now. The Qu'ran doesn't advocate violence and rape against women. But the middle east is still ass backwards when it comes to womens rights. There are so many cases where a Saudi women can get raped and still be prosecuted for adultery. It might not be a "Muslim" problem, but it is a problem in the middle East.

You're the same kraut proxy faggot who posted the Hillary Popular Vote thread aren't you?

I don't understand sorry. There are millions of muslims in China. Islam is the fastest growing relgion in China, inshallah they are learning the bounty of islam too

This is untrue slander. The prophet (PBUH) loved dogs and treated them far better than they are treated now left to rot in the streets stinking and biting people

Culture not religion. No religion is inherently bad. Its just a rorschach test for the culture you plug it into. Plug it into an ugly culture you get an ugly religion.

my dss country isn't in middle east, most rape cases goes unsolved and rapists unpunished. even if this isn't an Islam problem, it sure as hell is a muslim problem.

>Muslims don't rape people
>Roving rape gangs molest and rape Ethnic Germans during their Taharrush thing.
>Literally lives in a country experiencing Muslim rape epidemics.

>When he died in 632, he had almost single-handedly brought peace to war-torn Arabia.
By killing damn near everybody who disagreed with his fledgling death cult.

>Arguing with a mudslime about the mudslime's own holy book.
Are you fucking shitting me Germany? Is this what Merkel has done to you?

>no one on Sup Forums understands Islam or has taken a class in college to at least grasp the basics as well as the different schools.

Most Muslims are liberal they just live in countries lead by Hanbali school sharia law

go back ahmad

Wrong. Not all religions are equal. Islam is a vile cult that divides humans in classes, much like communism. The culture that emerges out of it is the indicator. In Europe, tribes and romans were making human sacrifices before christianity arrived. After 1000 years, the culture has changed to what it is now. The middle east however ...

Virtually every religion ever is a death cult

Jesus fucking christ what is it with you today?

Is it because of Sting's cuckery?

Yeah im the person you responded to and i agree completely.

Sorry I forgot a pic

Just Abrahamic ones famalam

>Christianity is just like Islam guys!
>S-sure they aren't setting fire to gays and executing nonbelievers anymore, b-but they did 1000 years ago!