Are republicans scared?

Why aren't Trump supporters fighting back against the rioting liberals?

For all the shit you guys talk about liberals being pussies it seems like they are out in the streets fighting for what they want while cuckservatives are just sitting idly by letting it happen.

start some shit with me irl CTR and watch what happens

Quite the opposite. If my future rested on George's money by the hour I'd riot too. Then again I wouldn't waste my money on weed alcohol and meth.

Why should they?
Trump won the elections

This riots will disappear as soon as Soros doesnt pay them to protest

>liberals are in big cities
>republicans are in the countryside

Sure thing, tough guy.

Seriously, why don't some of you guys go out to the protest and do something? It's almost like all the talk about wanting a race war from Sup Forums was bullshit.

This. They're just cannibalizing themselves.

You dig the Heroin eh Johnny?

Basically.

why?
let the cops deal with it.

We already won, their tantrums make no difference.

>The group that has enough private firepower to take on the worlds second largest military is scared of the group that binned their kitchen knives as to not trigger their neighbors

That's cause we HAVE what we want.
We just got it.

Is not a race war, when the half of protesters consist to 20% white nu males and 80% white GIRLS

>why isn't Sup Forums doing something?

They're rioting in their own cities. Portland, LA, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, places where there are comparatively few Trump supporters and where there are well equipped and trained riot police to protect property and innocents.

You fucking morons, every single one of you fuckers that shits his drawers out on the street protesting just gives us the moral authority that you used to have.

We won, and now the lefties are making fools of themselves. It's a win win for Republicans, why would we interrupt the temper tantrum?

Also, the cops are mostly republicans. So in a sense it is as always left vs right, evil vs good, caos vs law.

CNN is pushing the protesters are fearful narrative. Scary, scary Trump makes me walk the streets like a hobo and whatnot.

Get it straight.

Some people work for a living.

What do you think the police are?

Well the police are fighting back and they're mostly Trump supporters so I guess we are

No one cares about what the fuck they're doing... They're just fucking up their own liberal he'll holes... Also, to the rest of the country, they look like petulant little children throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get a trophy... They're just pushing people further and further away from whatever supposed "cause" they have...

It's a win/win

Probably because they are trying to provoke a violent response so they can say how trump getting elected is the next kristallnacht when in reality it's Soros and his cronies stiring shit up.

OP is a soros puppet. He's trying to get republicans to start attacking protesters so obama can initiate martial law.

We aren't on the losing side anymore.
We don't have a reason to fight.

Best answer yet. Not only is there nothing to win by fighting the protesters except for some personal pleasure, there is actually much to win by not interfering. Every day the protests drag on uncontested by the right/Republicans/le evil Drumpf supporters, the left is de-normalised a bit more and the right is a bit more normalised. We're seeing the shift of a paradigm and only a fool would lift a finger to risk tampering with this process.

They are in their destroying their own liberal hell hole cities. They are doing us a favor.

cuz noones paying them
/thread

I went to one and wore my MAGA hat the whole time, just to mock them. They will literally do nothing, they are huge pussies who are just throwing a tantrum for attention. This will all fade away in the next couple months.

We fight with memes. There's no reason to lower ourselves to what the libshits are doing.

why would republicans stop democrats from destroying democrat cities?

Why? They are just redpilling the masses to their insanity, the more violent the left gets without getting a reaction, the better postion we are in. Couldn't ask for better advertisement against the left.

We work.
We have families.
We own guns.
We enjoy our down time.
We won.

No time for some bed wetting libfag losers.

>out in the streets fighting for what they want
until the sorosbux run out

Because violence is criminal, and crime is for niggers.

Because they're burning down their own cities that voted blue.

Don't be RETARDED! Why would we go beat up some protesters? Be happy you live in a country where you can have a voice.

>Why aren't Trump supporters fighting back against the rioting liberals?

Because that is exactly what the left wants. They want to provoke a violent reaction from Trump supporters, so they can say "look at the violence Trump has enabled".

Don't give them what they want. Don't make them martyrs for a cause. Don't give them any glory.

white people acting like niggers

If a bunch of well armed Montanans rolled into Portland, took positions and started gunning down these protestors (paid and genuine alike), King Nigger would have martial law and his 3rd term locked down before you could say "watermelonium."
If this shit is still going on when Trump actually takes the reigns, well, a police force and National Guard with federal authorisation to do their jobs to the fullest to keep real Americans safe is a very likely possibility.

This is a massive temper tantrum that nobody will forget in a long time. There's no real advantage to it being brutally subdued by citizen militias while Barack still runs the show. Or at least that's how it seems to this user.

Trump supporters have class
Degenerates dont

What the fuck are you talking about? They're not near the conservatives to riot. The liberals are rioting in their own homes.

They are shitting in their own bed and rolling around in it crying. What are we supposed to do about that? Change a diaper?

No need to agitate them more.

LEt them have their tantrum until they run out of energy and accept the facts.

>Liberals destroying liberal cities
>Cops beating the shit out of and macing them
>The closest area to me where they are rioting is roughly 40 miles away
>I have a job and a degree I'm working on
>Soros doesn't pay and protect the right wing to riot

Gee I don't know OP, guess you're right we must just be scared.

A civil war is what Soros wants.

have they started shooting them already? how high is the body count?

its the same thing when nignogs riot. They just destroy their own communities and threaten their own people.

This.

Anything they do from here on out is showing people their true colours.

I saw protests in Portland, where they were vandalizing stores… how many republicans do you think own stores in fucking Portland?! These guys are idiot s.

What you need to ask is why isn't Clinton coming out and demanding this to stop?

Its her fucking mess not ours.

Why interfere while liberals do stupid inconsequential shit?

>Why aren't they fighting back?!

Just like at first it seemed like Trump wasn't fighting back during the debates.

Then shit went down.

Obvious CTR

Sorry, you'll never get decent people to act like morons for no reason.

Although Portland really was hilarious

nah mate, our current plan is that we've infiltrated elementary schools to make fun of 8 year olds

It's a good chance to show the world how stupid they are

why? let them cry. We'll gain no benefit from it we got what we wanted.

It's not worth the time or energy to convince a retard that there's a better way.

Do what exactly? They're smashing up their own cities, let them destroy their own habitat. It just makes them look a hundred times worse. The places that are rioting are the places that voted for hillary, they're not taking the violence to trump states or cities.

Yeah, because what we need is more "us versus them".

The entire campaign fueled "us versus them" and now that its over the media decided the best thing to do was not try to suck it up and try to see good, but highlight and exaggerate anything remotely bad. Seeing shit like "Nation Divided" already. This country is fucking retarded, I can't believe it actually survived through a legit Civil War when it's acting like bullying is the next worst thing on either side.

>fighting back
Nothing to fight back about. We won. Who cares about a bunch of whiny little college juniors.
Trump supporters actually have jobs to go to

typical lib shit cry babies

Since Trump won we have the high ground wait for them to come to us as opposed to just running around screaming

Liberal rioters are destroying liberal cities. When they start storming the suburbs or rural towns then we'll talk.

This thread is ctr...... use your sage powers faggots

They have jobs and families.

because they probably have a life?

Niggers are going to be deported (into the ocean) anyways.

its soo much more entertaining to see them crying though

They have jobs. Including serving in law enforcement...

This is a great opportunity for Republicans to bask in the tears of Democrats. They say protests but what they really mean is riots, and every riot they have means another nail in the coffin for the Democrats!

Because we'll be demonized. Most not if all of his supporters are armed. Liberal epicentres are the only ones melting down. In my neck of the woods it was just a peaceful Orlando homo march with salty tears. Our police don't fuck around.

Freaking out about not getting what you want, being irrational and delusional is a pretty exclusive to Democrats and leftists.

They are not getting what they want, so no reason to confront them.
They will just die tired.

The adults have jobs to go to instead of temper tantrums to throw.

Republicans are not retarded, you riot with your ballot not in the street like a birth defect monkey it's own mother won't bother to raise.

And because the liberals are retarded anything they do and say should never ever be taken seriously ever.

Sup Forums already elected Trump with meme magic.

Kek has blessed us greatly. We should give thanks for our gifts.

Kek continues to shower us with his blessings and gifts by allowing the left to devour itself from the Trump election fallout. There is no action that needs to be taken by us for now.

Praise Kek!

Because we won

>Why interfere while liberals do stupid inconsequential shit?

THIS
BLM turned my parents life long Chicago Democrats into Trump voters

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

I think the reason the right arnt out protesting is because as a majority the right is a peaceful group.

Only the left spew hatred and anger at not getting there own way. Far more death and suffering has been caused by left wing ideologies than the right.

I imagine the people who voted trump have no time to riot or protest, and instead must make a living. Although there is no way I could prove that.

They are rioting in liberal cities.

How many republicans do you think live in Portland? Let them shit in their own bed.

Because we don't chimp out.

Because they're petulant children throwing a tantrum, funded by Mr jewros himself.

We just exercise our democratic right to vote and win. You guys can't win against common sense. Have fun with 4 years of a majority republican government.

The cucks always cry
>EVIL NASTY LIBERALS

They always were pussies who need a gun to feel tough.
>shooting unarmed black kid who stood on their lawn
>is their hard as fuck topdog

give it time, fagit, it's been 4 days since trump wasn't supposed to win

learn to bait, then kys

núnokú sagé u

Wow this is the most popular thread right now

YOU FUCKERS ARE DUMB

THiS IS CTR BAIT

Put sage under options when you reply so you don't bump the thread with your reply newfags

Can't start fighting now. That's exactly what Soros And Obama wan't to enforce marshall law because Trump supporters will start taking them down. After 1-20-17 it could be a different story

The difference between fighting for what you believe in and a child rioting within it's crib.

Cause your on the wrong side of history, as you leftists so like to smugly say.

The best thing to do is let you all run wild like this so it gives us more of an excuse to create Right Wing Death Squads to hunt you all down with no pity.

>why aren't conservatives traveling hundreds/thousands of kms to beat some tumblrinas throwing a fit

It's almost like you haven't thought about your post before you made it.

>soros is paying people to try and incite what is essentially anti-riot riots from trump supporters
>by posting on mongolian image website

>Watermelonium
Even in the most well thought out Aussie post, therein lies a gleaming shitpost nugget. God bless you kings of bantz.

This.
Let them break shit, it's all broken anyway. Obamas last days are with riots. Plus this shit pisses off the country, they won't care when the mass deportation beings, wall being built.

SAGED AND REPORTED YOU FUCKING SCUM; I HOPE YOU GET KILLED

I hope you guys get Geert.

Thank yo bro

Keep saging comeonononon!!!!!!!!

>caring about the tears of hipsters

>people who don't own guns are rioting against people who own guns
Yeah let me know how that works out.

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

This is how we beat them

We sage the fuck out of them with our iron rebuttles

Teach this in as many threads as you can

Lots of new ppl

>Seriously, why don't some of you guys go out to the protest and do something?
They are in liberal cities. Besides, going there to shoot some libtards will get you in prison