-soth park

Cape Feare

Three Gems and a Baby

And of course Pilot in Lost

I win.

Ba ba bada baaa

from Powerpuff Girls (original)

this one flew over my head as a kid

The blunt, matter of factness of this title always made me laugh. Like the producers knew they had a shitty episode but didn't have time to replace it with anything so they made it anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdxM6izjN_w

I always felt that was an accidental innuendal than intentionally trying to make a dirty joke

Rocko and Ren & Stimpy are almost cheating though

youtu.be/N1skoA6GrnE

>The creature that lived in the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the cole slaw.

'Nuff. Said.

the fuck

best ppg episode title is Members Only
(the episode where they can't get into The Association of World Super Men for being girls)

There's a typo on that title card. How embarrassing.

Not exactly Sup Forums but...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_3rd_Rock_from_the_Sun_episodes

>'Nuff. Said.
go back you fucking child

King of the Hill's titles are hilarious.

My personal favorites are "Jumpin' Crack Bass", "Hanks Cowboy Movie", "Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggys Magic Sex Feet", "Texas Skillsaw Massacre", "Racist Dawgs", "Peggys Turtle Song", "Won't You Pimai Neighbor?", "Beer and Loathing", and "Death Picks Cotton" as well as alot I'm forgetting

I think it was my friend's brother, maybe cousin, who worked on this show. I remember getting a few sketches/production art that he gave to my friend and then my friend gave to me because he didn't want them to get damaged (they got damaged), I remember specifically that during the few times I talked to him back in 2004-5 he said that they never were told by the censors to back off, and that this was one of the first innuendos they fully tried to get past them and it worked, because the censors thought it was a pun on "love and hate" and didn't think into it any further. He said they were going to attempt to put that one girl donkey without clothes with a bare chest (no nipples or anything, barbie doll anatomy) but they didn't want to risk having the censors start pay attention

I think they eventually did something like that though.

this really expands my dong

Potemayo?

Crude, but clever. The pun is off "forced in" because the PPG are implied rape victims, correct?

Foreskin dumbass

>Goku's first English VA wrote that episode

I wanna shower you with banana cream pies

I thought it was a meme, but you're right

I always liked Peggy Horror Picture Show, and Ho Yeah! the one with the pimp.

I wonder if any shows have episode titles that reference sienfields nameing scheme.

Fuck I mean the friends scheme.

>coconut

American Dad - "Oedipal Panties"

> 2 coconuts

The voice of Ruby Spears Megaman is a writer too?!

I always was a guilty fan of puns. This is a really good episode, too

every title from that show counts for this list

There was an entire episode made to get them to say "Dick" as many times as possible. NONE of PPG's innuendos were accidental.

Love and hate yeah but what's so great about that?

>I remember getting a few sketches/production art that he gave to my friend and then my friend gave to me
Can you post them?

>Truth or Dick
>The Art of Dick
>Assault With a Deadly Dick
>Will Work for Dick
>Jailhouse Dick
>Shall We Dick?
>A Dick Replacement
>My Mother, My Dick
>Dick Soup for the Soul
Incredible.

Don't forget "The Incredible Hank", "Hank and the Great Glass Elevator", and "Escape from Party Island".

Self aware humor in cartoons will never be funny post 1990's.

It was never funny

There's ONE that I know where it is, maybe I'll post it as an OP because this thread is dying and I'm not going to be home 'till tomorrow

bump

I thought it was funny in the context of the episode when everyone else had managed to come up with decent names.