Invader Zim #27

The most horrible time of the month has finally arrived!

Other urls found in this thread:

rinsfw.tumblr.com/post/140053822143/i-only-made-this-comic-for-the-2nd-to-last-panel
verticalart.tumblr.com
vermisvest.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Variant cover

oh shit a beaver

You'd think after watching 800 seasons of Floopsy Boops Shmoopsy, he'd be sick of TV.

a look into the everyday life of GIR

I don't think this is exactly what Jules Verne had in mind when he wrote that one book.

somebody update the LORE

behold
the true ruler of Earth

behold
the tasteful sitting room of the true ruler of Earth

Damn, GIR's on fire today.

ZIM NO

We all have at least one Xooxi in our family, don't we?

do not toy with Xooxi

are you ready for some MOTHERFUCKIN BLUMPO

THE MOST EXCITING GAME IN THE UNIVERSE

THE GAME OF KINGS AND actually blumpo's pretty boring fuck blumpo

minimoose you cheeky fuck

ḓ͞e̘̝̯͓̥l̠͉͔̺͖̠i͝v̡̹e̱̦͈͖r̤͕̘ ̛̹̦̤u̘͔̝͞ș̮͢ ͖̺͉f͖͚̜͕͍r͉̳̙ͅͅọ̫̪͇m̳̟̞̩͍̟ ̫̣̻̰͙̪̘t̝͖̜̫h̰̟̦̳͝i̫s̭ ̟̤͈͖͢ņ̞͍̭̹͓͓i̢̮̱g͔̙̝͔ht̰̯m̹͇͚̟͖̝̬͜a͍̹̼̺r͈̹ẹ͚̮

OH SHIT SPLODIE FIGHT

It's not a proper issue without the Membrane kids.

THE END
see you next month

Who is the audience for these comics? The cartoon was from 2 decades ago

thanks op

Thanks OP, the Spodie-Beavers and Spodie-Moles we're pretty cute. Wasn't to into Gir this issue, though his burn on Zim was pretty good.

He looks like a spongebob character.

That is one angry beaver.

Anyone know the artist for all these comics from the old thread?

Thanks for storytiming, this was a funny issue.

Here is the sauce for the first one.

rinsfw.tumblr.com/post/140053822143/i-only-made-this-comic-for-the-2nd-to-last-panel

That issue was nice

Lol

I'm pleasantly surprised this comic is still going. I feel bad for not supporting it, but finances are tight. Glad to see it's apparently doing well enough to avoid cancellation, though.

Been waitin all week for this, thanks user

nice pip boy zim

rinsfw.tumblr for 1,2 and last.

Some of these scenes are gold.

Thanks a lot.

Damn, I'm slow.

Holy shit, this one is actually really good.

>I feel bad for not supporting it
Don't, almost all of it has been horrible.

Guys
I think we're overlooking the greatest lorepill thus far Irkens in the media.

Thank you OP

What a filthy page

saved

>Voltron
>Karabita
Thanks anyway.

Have a couple more.

Oh. That's disappointing. I haven't read it yet because I didn't want to become invested in something I expected to get cancelled. I guess I haven't really missed much.

Yeah, it's a huge downer. Most of the first ten issues are good too if you want to check them out, though. I think they're on libgen.

>First Space Pants
>Then Battle Pants
>Now Digging Pants

What's next Sup Forums?

Don’t lose your waaaaaaaaaay!!!

The issues Jhonen had a tiny bit to do with.

Xooxi is a Justin Roiland-voiced character if I ever saw one.

I disagree, I think the comic has been bretty great with more highs then lows. Issues 9, 12, 16 and 21 have been highlights of the comic so far.

Op here, ISSUE 30 news
>Turns out there is more to Darkpoop Cola than meets the eye, and now Dib has been recruited into the inner circle of Poopwatch, a secret society dedicated to stopping the advance of dark forces who would use the power of Poop for evil. But can Dib get his hands on a bottle of Darkpoop before Gaz kills him? And what does this have to do with ZIM? The thrilling part two of a two-part two-parter!

holy shit this variant cover

Huh, I guess Zim is involved. I thought this was gonna be a Dib solo adventure.

That is absolutely fantastic. The artstyle looks really familiar.

>Membrane and Gaz dressed up
>Dib just wore a jacket over a printed t-shirt

God damn it, Dib. This is partially why no one likes you

>I betrayed everyone I ever loved

Membrane would totally be the type to have a "family picture day".

what lazy line work

I'd imagine him unable to physically attend though

Or better yet!

"Children! Don't be alarmed! I am a version of your father from 5 weeks ago, here to take your not-present present father's place in picture day!"

goddamn that membrane is a suave motherfucker

I think Steven Wright would be a better fit.

seconding this

I would also like to reiterate my proposal for Virooz voiced by Billy West

That would be a rad callback to the Pilot

>But can Dib get his hands on a bottle of Darkpoop before Gaz kills him? And what does this have to do with ZIM?
Because he ruined their date?

Gilbert Gottfried as Tallest Spork

Please don’t ruin storytimes with shipping autism. We have to suffer through it enough in regular Zim threads and there is a crackship thread up if you must.

Membrane looks good in a suit, daaamn

Hey I don’t complain about it in the regular Zim friends because people should have fun but there is a limit once you start unironically bringing it into other threads. We make fun of deviantart for a reason.

It alright user, there is only just this one poster who's always whining about shipping in Zim threads. Just ignore him.

>We make fun of deviantart for a reason.
Do we even anymore? Feels like that wellspring of autism dried up years ago.

tumblr on the other hand...

>only just this one poster
Two, actually, if you count the poster who spergs out whenever anyone remotely implicates pic related and a certain cut character

Honestly I don't think most people in these threads take any of this stuff too seriously anymore. You can only get so much mileage out of a 15-year old cartoon without goofing around with ideas.

>Two, actually, if you count the poster who spergs out whenever anyone remotely implicates pic related and a certain cut character

Huh figured it was the same person. I agree with you though!

poor gir

Why was this so good?

Like, it was actually funny, and the art was fantastic

because its an iz comic user

The Zim comic has overall been great. I'd read up on the other issues if this was your first time reading it.

Good emotive artist and funny writing with a simple premise. It's not trying too hard to be an art piece or stuck explaining its plot for a quarter of the pages, and the gags don't come out of a fandom's in-jokes. It just avoids the problems of other issues, and that's enough.

The other comics have been super hit or miss, and the art is usually either boring or bad.

>Huh figured it was the same person.
I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Unlike the poster in previous threads, expresses their opinions fairly and articulately. And while I don't agree with their point of view, I will submit they did a much better job of presenting it than a raving lunatic.

However, in the offset chance they are the same poster, well...that's just silly.

Not tumblr or deviantart.

The shit you people tell yourselves. Incredible.

Emotive art and the writer actually trying. Trueheart has done some good issues and some really really really bad ones. Dude needs to apply himself like this more often.

Does anyone know if this artist is sticking around? I hope she's not just a guest artist.

This is the new artist taking over for next few issues. I'm really loving the style too and judging by the artist's original work the next issue may be as trippy as the cover for it.

>tfw you realize Membrane's tux is also a labcoat

It's just a hologram and Membrane is still in his lab.

Damn, why only the next few?

Better artist and Zim being written like an actual character instead of a flat stereotype like he is in most of the issues. The latter especially makes it more entertaining and feel more like the show.

Jhonen's idea. He just wants to give different artists some exposure when working on the series. Same reason why there are guest issues.

I've been following this artist for years and it's nice to see their work get published. Here are some sites that you can find more of their work at.
verticalart.tumblr.com
vermisvest.tumblr.com

So very suave, I couldn't resist!

Headcanon accepted

>their
This better not mean what I think it means.

Oh sweet didn't know the artist had a Tumblr. Thanks user.

Nice job!