GERMANY FRANCE ENGLAND : NOT SO COMFY EDITION

SOOOO how comfy is Europe right now ?

>McDonalds sign in the background
>"I'm loving it"
Kek, Cheeky yanks

ALways wanted to visit England...now..not so much.

>Ich leibe es

The average German still has it much better than the average American.

love paris this time of year

Awesome.

Why is there a pharmacy on every image of Paris?

I am from where your forefathers set sail from and is 96% white however as you think all of England is like your picture I am forced to say...

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

It's about 30 degrees in my flat and I just had shrimp pizza and rice pudding.
Later I'm going to get out the old guitar and maybe continue reading Moby Dick while drinking a tea.
Couldn't get any comfier desu

god save the queen

Because they're everywhere, even more common than bakeries.

>anniversary of a tragedy that happened one year ago
>some anglofaggot is singing Inch allah in memory of the terrorist and to insult the victims of islam
Not comfy at all. I wish somebody punched sting in the face yesterday.

they sure got their street names right

ummm kaaaaaayyy,,,

pr

That's a 7 in Bongistan.

>Liverpool Chinatown
To be fair the only people that go there are junkies

So you are REFUGEE?

Enjoy your book !

America has niggers shooting each other in every city and we have only a few already shit places where all of the foreigners concentrate.. rather ironic

Pretty comfy. Watching football in television, then I'll make something to eat and maybe continue shitposting later

>Enjoy your book !
Thanks, mate

got to love Direct TV !

Pretty comfy here, besides we're used to overreacting hysterical Germans; that's pretty much who and what they are and have always been.
For the rest France is still foolishly trying to do things in German or English ways when they don't realise that the French can only succeed if they actually properly adapt things to be French.
And England's just twirling his thumbs on an island as always, or writing fanfiction about how it is relevant in the world.

>rapefugees have better phones and are better dressed than I am

I go to a tech/IT university so I'm pretty comfy, everyone's either in favor of Trump or indifferent

not really sure what it looks like in general though, I don't go outside much kek