MARTIN SHKRELI

>MARTIN SHKRELI
>ONCE UPON A TIME IN SHAOLIN

This is Martins Tweet

>If Trump wins, my entire unreleased music collection, including unheard Nirvana, Beatles, and of course, Wu-Tang, comes out, for free.

He did end up streaming some of the once upon a time in shaolin online but never released it, stating that he was contractually not allowed to release it for 88 years.

HOWEVER, his tweet says that he will release the albums FOR FREE and the contract only states that he is not COMMERCIALLY allowed to release the albums for 88 years, there is no issue with releasing the albums for free.

I know Shkreli likes to play the villain but can we get something going with this? The cunt is allowed to release the music for free and stated he would. Stop being a dirty cunt martin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoDOiOMytSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> grab ar15s
> get the goddamn records
This is the only way.

>muh degenerate nigger music

He said he will release them slowly over time.

yeah he's a fag, i want the unheard nirvana. i thought he wasn't a fag for a second but nope he's definitely a fag

he is already backing out of it, method man himself confirmed that the 88 years is only for commercial release.

Shkreli also said he would release it in a FLAC file uncompressed..

>chooses to listen to Nirvana
>calls others fag

He's a lying sack of shit.

>trusting a jew

What did people expect?

Did someone at least record the freaking stream of him playing it?

Martin will deliver I can assure you. He's likely waiting for inauguration day.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoDOiOMytSQ

that would be acceptable, but what makes you so sure?

Probably saving it for inauguration day party.

He's a manlet that looks like an extra from a Hobbit movie. And you expected that he wouldn't con you.

nice

Because he always delivers.

>trump supporters getting conned

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

This pretty much, anyone who doesn't immediately recognize and admire another capitalist shouldn't have options.

come on Martin
we'll love you forever
as opposed to only loving you for a little bit and moving on, we will love you FOREVER

do it faggot

>>nirvana
>>wutang

the 90s called and want's their lame music back

no thanks, OP, music being made today is vastly superior to that old garbage.

GTFO with this Shkreli faggotry, the leves of latent homosexuality on this board are sometimes astonishing.

The only real value you got going on with those records is that those are UNRELEASED.

nice b8

>"if Trump wins"

Well, he didn't' say which Trump exactly. Nor what he has to win.

>Emu complaining about being juked
>When the banter has become the banted

>Hating on Martin Shkreli