Our school is trying to create woman only gym hours

Our school is trying to create woman only gym hours
>this includes femme and two-spirits
Help me rig this poll docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp5aBerwbdws8-TVNi6pkpHksnWfPwDdzUcYcw4ZBF2t8yuQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

>woman-identified

pls led me in
I indtify as woman

t. w0man

wishing for sexual segregation, no wonder these fucks crave their sharia cuckers so much

Bump

Wtf? Girls at the gym love when i check them out. Isn't that why they wear yoga pants and sports bras?

Sounds good to me. I hate guys seeing me sweat.

Nobody's looking at you m8, this only applies to women

If I go to a women's only gym and they tell me I can't be there, are they not assuming my gender and not even checking their cis privilege?

In the slim chance you're not baiting, those are just for comfort. I'd die before exercising without a sports bra.

>The left looking more and more like Islam

Female only gym hour, men can't stop their ways!

Female only part of bus, theatre, pool!

Haha new feminst garb doesn't let men sexaulize my body!

This. Support is key during jogs

>doing the "we can do it" stance while simultaneously saying "we can't deal with men in our vicinity it makes us feel unsafe"
how dense are these whores

replied to forum for you. fuck academia

>tfw you thought OP's pic was an add for an asian massage parlour

Sports bras keep there boobs from flapping. It's why if you are running you want something tighter

Now, sports bra with no shirt over. That actually doesn't make sense, that's to show of your midriff and torso. Men don't go shirtless because it's be unsanitary to make sweaty contact with shit other people are making sweaty bare skin contact with.

Tight black "sports pants" are designed specifically to harden a man's dick.

You're mind need make no effort to imagine grabbing that ass, spreading it with your thumbs and pressing your dick into that ass.

Anyway, post your best yoga pants pics

The want embrace Sharia Law.

Fuck them.

Turning back the clock on equal rights by decades.

Tell them to Fuck off and if they attempt this type of discriminatory oppression you'll sue their ass's off.

This is discrimination.

This is Islamification.

This is highly illegal and derogatory towards women.

They are trying to do the same thing with public swimming pools by setting up Islam swimming times where men are not allowed.

Fuck this illegal Sharia creep.

Don't let this illegal and deplorable Islamic shit destroy Western values and society.

Would they feel comfortable around this girl Matt "Janae" Kroc?

he train from child

>brought to you by:
>Womyn center
>Muslim Student Association

Is this the real life?
Is this a fantasy?

ad

just don't wear one then? as long as your covered up then who cares. and if guys start looking at you call security to have them removed.

maybe if you're a man hating lesbian

>80% (of the school's population? 80% of whom?) of 'self identified women' self report having (at some non specific point) experienced 'gender based violence' (not defined)
>NOW, "many" (an unknown percent of an unknown population) self report FEAR of re-experiencing this undefined 'violence' again
>oh, and they simply prefer self identified women only spaces, just thought we'd add that in

so some portion of an unknown population of people who call themselves women claim that something undefined happen to them

now a smaller portion of that first unknown portion claim that they are scared of the undefined thing happening again at some point in their lifetimes

and therefore we should do what they want until the end of time

just say you identify as a woman. if you have a girlfriend and they bring it up just say you are a translesbian. if they say you don't look feminine or whatever get offended and start bitching about them reinforcing gender norms or some stupid shit.

the left has gotten so ridiculous that shit like this doesn't effect you anymore.

Too painful to work out without one, but yeah, I'm usually covered up anyway. Gives the added bonus of making my chest look smaller, so maybe I get passed over as being not worth harrassing. Win-win.

>flag

What's wrong with it?

This is mind Fuck stuff.

They want to push Sharia law onto the public.

They setting it up so there are Islamic religious swims in public pools where men are banned.

Don't let this Islamic sharia law into your community.

Fight this crap with all legal means possible.

What is Carleton University's email account suffix? You don't want all of our votes to be disqualified for being non-students.

@CARLETON.CA

USE THAT AS A SUFFIX FOR A MADE UP EMAIL.

Whose behind pushing this Sharia law shit upon the people?

Don't let them push these Islamic laws upon people.

I'm fine with segregation. I'm fine with "women's hour" or whatever.

But only if the gym has an equal, and matching, "men's hour".

disgusting poll

all the options suggest a woman's only hour would be POSITIVE

where are the NEGATIVE options? Like how it would be a BAD thing to do women only hours?

Incredibly biased poll, what a pathetic disgusting school is that???

>tfw doing croc rows pretending matt's got his hot ladydick up your ass

Tell that bitch on the poster I'd like to find a safe space between her ass cheeks.

>had to use a asian girl because no wide angle lens to take a picture of the femnazis

This is Sharia law type shit.

This is fuckin illegal.

Public institutions cow towing to Sharia law.

The people pushing this should be taken to court and have their ass's sued!

SAY NO TO SHARIA LAW!

SAY NO TO SEGREGATION!

Bum p

It's a false dichotomy to say it's only fair if there is separate time for men.

This is the same reasoning as having separate buses separate drinking fountains etc.

THIS IS SHARIA LAW.

THIS IS PROPAGANDA TO SLIP SOCIETY INTO ACCEPTING SHARIA LAW.

THE ASS HOLES BEHIND THIS NEED TO HAVE THEIR ASS'S SUED!