Knows a lot about the multiverse

>Knows a lot about the multiverse
>gets found by a vigilante that not only knows his identity but claims to be from another universe
>throws him in one of the worst insane asylums without even questioning the illegitimacy of the story
Why is Johns trying to make Batman a retard?

watchmen the comic exists in DC so batman is treating him like someone like mad hatter

It isn't like he couldn't just escape from the asylum, the guy survived far worse in an actual prison.

Because Doomsday clock was going to be shit from the start and all the shills defending it months ago are faggots

so a couple of mob goons is worse than shit like killer croc and grundy?
ok

It's not the real Rorschach. This new one seems way more unhinged

I can't believe it's as bad as it is though. If Manhattan brought the Comedian over then it's obvious the real Rorschach is alive and they're all going to get on goings after this shit show is over

Not the same guy, just using his mask

He tried to explain himself using a diary that reads like something a guy that end on the news for shooting a supermaket would write.

is this motherfucker gonna make Vic Sage a displaced/mind washed Rorschach

i missed this, where is this proven?

not proven. the idea that og Rorschach is in DC and could be amnesia and is Vic/the Question (who iirc is an orphan/doesn't have a solid past) is just scarily possible.

Honestly, the first chapter were entertaining. But since the crossover chapters started, the whole thing have been a bit disappointing. I say "a bit" only because I find other books more entertaining.

Pottery

Johns HATES Batman. How do you not get his by now? Just check out Earth One if you don’t believe me

Only Batfags say this.Seeing Batman as a non mary sue is refreshing

Don't forget according to Johns, Bruce is the second most intelligent person on earth.

That's one of the dumbest ducking leaps of logic I've ever seen.
And yet, it's exactly par for the course for the complaints I've seen about Doomsday Clock.

>ducking
WOAH!
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Watch your fucking language! Wash that shit out of your fucking mouth you god damned son of a bitch!

Q U A C K
U
A
C
K

>tfw Damian’s a better detective than his dad

Let's get dangerous

Where is this from?

>last time Batman meddled with the Multiverse, evil versions of himself ravaged the globe

Yeah, Bruce needs a break from that

Just cuz someone is from another universe, doesn't mean they aren't so bug fuck crazy that you need to throw them in crazy jail.

Ironically, in post-crisis canon, Watchmen was indeed a work of fiction that existed in the DCU and an issue of The Question is how we knew. Vic read it and briefly tried out being "more like Rorschach".

There's been three and a half Crises since then, though.

Johns doesn't like Batman.

In other news, water is wet.

The Multiversity: The Just #1

arkham is a terrible institution.

Training montage. Rorschach has to break out of Arkham to prove he's bad enough to hang with the Bat.

Because he's going after the leads but wants Rorschach out of the way and safe. Stuff like this happens all the time, why is anybody that surprised?

I'm pretty sure he isn't following JLA or Metal. There have been no reference to these events and they're the only multiverse experience that post-New52 Bruce would have.

Cant tell whats better. Johns triggering Bat Fags or Rorschard fags... Based Johns does it again.

>Why is Johns trying to make Batman a retard?
That's geoff johns for you

You, retards, completely missing the point. Rorschach is insane because he clearly can be The Rorschach of the diary. Imagine if a random person just named himself Batman after the previous one died? That would be Arkham tier insanity.