THIS IS NOT A DRILL! VLADIMIR PUTIN ISSUES INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR GEORGE SOROS, DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! VLADIMIR PUTIN ISSUES INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR GEORGE SOROS, DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

usdefensewatch.com/2016/11/putin-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros-dead-or-alive/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/366556-black-lives-matter-sued/
ghostbin.com/paste/5f9jx
youtube.com/watch?v=gux6AbejV54
youtube.com/watch?v=rCrKOcP4foI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought he already did this a long time ago

yeah wtf

Isn't Putin good at making people dead or disappear?

He probably did. I just found that article today along with one that says he and BLM are getting sued.

rt.com/usa/366556-black-lives-matter-sued/

I also heard that they were calling him out on Fox News; I have not confirmed that personally. Nevertheless, more people talking about him is never a bad thing.

I'd say about 2 weeks to a month ago I first heard Soros' name on Fox news. Right now they're saying the protests are paid protests by extreme left wing elites but I don't think they named him this time. I imagine they will continue to.

Fox news did call Soros out this morning along with Sharpton and Moore.

o fug

Finally. Change might actually be coming.

just 1 week after trump is elected the world is becoming better
the absolute madman

(((You)))

Fake

I hoped the Trump would do that

fuck that skype, just imagine Sup Forums would collect money and then spend it on some irish-terror group or whatever, we would all be in jail

This makes me ((nervous))

They named soros last night. It was beautiful to hear his name.

Can't find any sources for this in Russian.

>yfw a video surfaces of the spetsnaz injecting soros with 2000ยต of LSD and he spills the location of the reptilian base.

inb4
>ANTI SEMITE
>MUH SHOA

Oh great, now Soros can't enter Syria, Iran and Russia anymore.
What a wonderful contribution mr. Putin.

Soros is Saruman from Lord of the Rings.

But the real bad guys is Sauron.

Where's a ricin umbrella when you need it?

He can't enter the US either.

GAS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if we killed him we would get refuge in russia? kek

>usdefensewatch.com

ghostbin.com/paste/5f9jx

We need memes to spread awareness, let's dig and use what you find to make twitter-friendly stuff.

#StopSoros #StopTheSteal #HoldBackTheNight #DrainTheSwamp #SoreAssForSoros

#StopSoros would be the most effective.

#SorosForPrison

Would Israel defend Soros?

>george-soros

Nice try CTR trying to link Russia to Trump.

Here's a link:

youtube.com/watch?v=gux6AbejV54

gonna need a better sauce

When Soros made the statements about Trump winning the popular vote, but Hillary winning the electoral in a landslide.
here: youtube.com/watch?v=rCrKOcP4foI

He really just wanted the divisiveness that is coming from Hillary winning the popular vote, so he is still winning. Does he want a civil war?

please kek let it happen

Yes probably, my theory is it would cause the market to tank allowing him to buy up most of the market at dirt cheap prices, then he owns most of the USA

wtf, I bet these women think he's just another one of their old leatherbags

Bump this is fucking great let the great hunts begine

damn he even sounds like a villain

>mfw Soros gets killed by a Russian spy.

Underrated post.

I was only able to find two articles on obscure news sites, both of which were translations of the linked one in OP. So, it's probably nothing.

fake and gay

Considering he threw Hungarian Jews under the bus when the Reich took power I doubt it

D'you think his masters will hang him out to dry for this? It's one thing to supervillainishly announce your plans to a captive audience of doomed goys, it's another to precisely describe the gameplan to the public when you're at war with a highly-developed military-intelligence enclave.

>literally the opposite happened
>as if Soros' machine rigging and fraud, targeting the electoral college, was specifically accounted for

oh shit

double digits of truth

Soros fucked with the Russian ruble some years ago so I'm sure Putin sees what he's doing and doesn't take to it kindly.

He'd have been smarter to invite him to Russia and then arrest him. This right here is just propaganda as far as I can tell.

Dude, middle class Israelis only want to remove kebab. American Jews and especially soros, are screwing them just as hard.

Only if he is caught in russia. This is an international warrant

>Isn't Putin good at making people dead or disappear?
Pic related

He's always been the visible hand which moves the pieces for The Powers that Be. So... yes, there is certainly a possibility if shit completely hits the fan. Prior to that though you would see the heads roll of the Politicians and Media which act as the controller persona.

The thing is, the power that is wielded by the uber-rich is enough to actually make Trump's Presidency an economic and social disaster. What do you think will happen if 500 Billion USD leaves the U.S Stock Market? What do you think will happen if for 4 years there is even more BLM, even more riots and instability?

I'm hopeful but... fighting against Them is like challenging the gods themselves.

>Putin literally killed an anti-Russian agent on foreign soil using the only method of assassination that can be scientifically tracked back to Russian strontium mines, it wasn't a barely-veiled frame job

hdurr durf durf, deeeeeerp