Trump NEVER wanted to be president

I'm an electoral college elector over in Wisconsin. Trump's presidential chances are literally falling apart. Trump and the electors are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his insider advisers are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally heard him recite his farewell speech over the past few days ever since Hillary asked him to step down.

He's asserted to Mike Pence that he only ran to popularize his name. He never thought it would get this far. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the election result is literally giving him sleepless nights and a high blood pressure.

I've heard him telling his son behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the presidency in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Ryan is probably going to vote to impeach Donald Trump if he doesn't dropout before the end of this month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of the establishment Republicans and Democrats, leaving him dead in the water.

He knows his presidency would instigate WW3, he knows his supporters are racist, he knows everyone with any common sense in his political party is getting the fuck out before it crashes and burns. He's trying to surround himself with economic pundits but knows that his intolerant rhetoric has distanced anyone with a sane mind away from his presence.

I don't want the mainstream media to know about this, so I cam here. Feel free to ask me anything.

What kind of autism do you have?

That's some hardcore larp

Post proof of who you are.

I feel like I'm at the Olive Garden

Sega

If you are who you said you are, you should have recorded it all and released it to the public.

Thanks for correcting the record, shill

>He knows his presidency would instigate WW3

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and not outright reject your post until here. He stopped ww3, we are as far from WW3 as we have been since the ussr dissolved because killarys not poking russia anymore.

All trump needs to do is appoint conservative justices, protect the constitution, and let congress do the work.

What do you think of Little Caesar's Crazy Bread with Crazy Sauce?

>impeachment before being sworn in

Fuck off CTR™

You lost. It's over.

David Brock is a gay creep.

I feel like this is a repurposed copypasta from the convention

why did you spend your time writing this garbage?

SAGE

He didn't, he just copy-pasted it - this is an old meme.

Sage

>1 post by this ID

Bow down before the one you serve.
You’re going to get what you deserve.
Bow down before the one you serve.
You’re going to get what you deserve.

This copypasta again

>electoral votes don't get to see "behind closed doors" shit
>electoral votes are not VIPs
>electoral votes don't have any firm of privileged information
>this has been posted 8 other times to date

What were you doing with Trump's son behind locked doors, you sick FUCK

FAAAAAAKEEEE
You are a naive stupid faggot.

i miss sega
also MAGA

oh look its this thread agaiÑ

CTR is working for free now?

This is the 3rd time i've seen this thread this week

little ceaser is apparently coming to australia
tell me more about this 'crazy bread' and 'crazy sauce'

Nice try CTR. We both know you are trying to disrupt the meme channels. We are getting Trump into the White House and we are Making the World White Again

Gay copy pasta

Also no need to shill anymore, David Brock probably blew his brains out somewhere - you are free, go fly little birdie.