Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_coal_technology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What message or “joke” is he trying to convey with his bottom corner self insert he always uses?

Why is kelly unable to be funny when he's so preachy about his views?

He’s doing this out of satire. He’s making fun of whoever unironically thinks like this.

Why do Sup Forumstards always state their opinions in the form of a question?

Because that's the only way the teacher will let them talk in class.

Yes, it must be I'm from the evil Sup Forums because I don't find this unfunny comic funny

Sup Forums is full of morally and intellectually lazy people, and it's easier to nitpick and tear apart than it is to form and follow your own beliefs and values.

If you're so brilliant, where's the fucking joke. There is none. It's just kelly trying to pass off his views under irony

Sup Forums is full of plebs, and your opinion is plebeian. The conclusion draws itself.

Maybe some jokes just miss?
Or maybe you just missed the point of satire?

Nice job giving yourself away even more, retard.

He makes essentially the same joke twice as a way of satirizing the extent to which real political cartoons always overstate the point. Same reason he labels literally everything, he's making fun of their lack of restraint.

Trying to say it's satire or it's ironic to cover up you being incredibly preachy is one of the most retarded things you can do. Other unfunny retards like seth mcfarlane do the same fucking thing.

>doesn't find kelly funny
>posts load house

Amazing.

You sure are getting triggered like a Sup Forums fag

And you really sound like Sup Forumsmblr

Times up is a hashtag campaign associated with the me too movement. It's something like times up because they're demanding equality and people taking them seriously right now rather than waiting for it to happen at some far off future date.

what the fuck is he even preaching that's got you so fucking triggered? He's just lightly making fun of conservative men for being generally uninformed and inept at housekeeping.

Right, this I AM SILLY tier political webcomic by painting those that disagree with kelly as moronic while he never mocks the left isn't being preachy. You might wanna check yourself in the mirror kiddo because you seem pretty upset yourself.

>literally autistic

Daily reminder that the Onion has been bought by Hillary Clinton and did nothing but shilling for her during the election.

>why does this left leaning comedian keep making jokes about the right it's just not fair someone help me I don't understand
yikes dude

>Literally me but childless and with a dishwasher

Why is a thread with a single picture and 300 replies that doesn't stay on topic for more than five minutes allowed while comics and cartoons threads get deleted by the janitors?

But, it's completely baseless and stupid. And in fact many studies suggest the opposite. And worse than being wrong, because I'm not the type to fact check a joke, it's just plain not funny.

Indeed. Your butthurt makes it obvious.

I dunno man I thought it was pretty funny and also it didn't make me mad so I guess I win

Not an argument

Just because he's left leaning doesn't mean he needs to be biased about it. Kelly could put up the hammer and sickle and Sup Forumsmblr would defend that

>Mobilefag
opinion discarded

But it doesn't really explain why it's silly to unironically think like that. Kelly's cartoons are better when he generally makes it about his personal life and petty grievances rather than actual issues. Those are the ones where the humor falls flat and he relies on silly imagery.

The problem with this comic is that keeping people in coal country employed is actually a good thing. Without the coal industry, a lot of rural towns who are already suffering would face utter economic collapse.

>hides behind the “muh Sup Forumsmblr” boogeyman when his autism gets exposed and laughed at
This is too entertaining.

This one's right though. The carbon needed to make those solar panel is extremely underestimated.

because it's self-evident that pretending to be helpless without a woman is silly. He doesn't need to explain the joke because the concept is the joke.

I don't care about the comic, you've just looked like a fucking moron this entire thread.

>I don't care about the comic
Then why are you in the thread about the comic then

all the young rural workers are moving to cities for jobs, user.

That wasn't the implication I got out of it, though. I was under the impression that housekeeping by and large is far too much of a task for just one person to deal with on their own.

It's only half-right, coal isn't sustainable. We should be focusing on ethanol or algae-based biodiesel before we get raped by peak oil.

It’s silly to unironically think that because any grown man who doesn’t know how to care himself or his family when his wife isn’t available is an inept manchild, which is a rather common trait in American middle-aged dudes. There’s also the fact they think they’re the victims here.

It’s rather poetic to see certain autists take a satire political cartoon so personally.

Yeah, like I said, the towns are already suffering. Killing the coal business would be a total deathblow.

Not him, but watching you sperg is just as entertaining as reading Kelly’s strips.

that's another layer to the joke/stereotype, since he expects his wife to do all the housekeeping, but can't handle one day without her.

>It's satire so you can't disagree with me or kelly

Grow a backbone already, ladies.

"there's nothing uglier than an old infant. There's nothing good about it. People who don't grow up, don't find the meaning in their life that sustains them through difficult times. And they're certain to encounter difficult times. And they're left bitter and resentful and without purpose and adrift and hostile and resentful and vengeful and arrogant and deceitful, and of use to themselves and of no use to anyone else, and no partner for a woman. There's nothing in it that's good."

-right wing nazi misogynist

Or, you know, nuclear power.

See And I'm not taking this personally. I just didn't think it was very well-done as far as Kelly's jokes go.

You’re disagreeing to it out of insecurity, my friend. Shame that Kelly can’t witness such butthurt in action, I’m sure he’ll be as amused as I am.

>Towns built to pollute are dying as we phase out pollution.
See my fingers moving back and forth? I'm playing the world's smallest violin.

It just occurred to me that the avatarfag Sup Forumstards are usually the most obnoxious and least funny ones. My personal theory is that because you have no intellectual worth whatsoever, you have to rely on HAHA LOOK HOW SMUG I AM KEK KEK KEK to win the argument.

it is a pretty tired and easy joke, granted

Well yeah, generally housekeeping is a woman's job, historically speaking. Women do housekeeping, men do yard work, that's the norm.

Nuclear would also be fine for the time being, but it's dangerous and the waste is REALLY bad for the environment.

well, they can't all be winners, but damn this one really is bad, it's such a tired, cliched satire and not edgy or modern at all.

Wrong, mobilefag. Kelly is using a strawman of those who disagree with him but is trying to disguise it under satire and irony

You don't even know what avatarfagging even is, do you?

algea/ethanol = peak water coming your way

What studies are these? I am not saying you are a liar but I am wondering why someone would conduct a study on political leanings and housekeeping.

>housekeeping by and large is far too much of a task for just one person to deal with on their own.
>but women should do all of it

So then why are you so surprised that these people are voting to ensure their own survival?

I honestly don't think a lot of people ITT are from Sup Forums. The ones posting and acting all smug aren't the typical Sup Forumsack, more often than not they're either pissing and moaning about [insert outgroup here] or they're like me and generally don't make too much of a show WRT their power levels and primarily seek out fun comics discussion and debates with dissenters that don't turn into autistic screeching.

that's already happening, though

I'm not saying "should", I'm just talking about societal norms.

And the fact you took a caricature in a satire political cartoon so personally is what makes it so hilarious. At least Kelly got bullseye in this one.
Please, keep gifting us the salt, Loudfag.

gj exacerbating it with fuel fuel replacements

You only find it funny because you agree with it politically

I find it funny because not only did it portray such spineless people in a hilarious light, he also got the people he caricatured to take it very personally.
Kudos to you, Kelly. Can’t wait for the next strip to cause the same level of butthurt.

Actually, I've been very calm while you've been screaming about the evil Sup Forums boogeyman. But hey, everyone who disagrees with you is Sup Forums

I'm confused. So does the author actually agree with what his character is saying? Is he talking a shot at the women's March or the people complain complaining about it?

Not that user but I find Asay comics to be funny as hell but I couldn't disagree with them more.

Gentlemen, please, you're both retarded.

>”I hate this strip because kelly is literally a commie!”
>”grrr! Sup Forumsmblr are coming to get me yet again!!”
>”ha! I was merely pretending to butthurt! It was all a ruse and YOU were butthurt!”
At your pathetic insecurity is a joy to watch.

>le indelligent radical centrist appears
How fun!

>The problem with this comic is that keeping people in coal country employed is actually a good thing.

Some industries shouldn't continue to survive.

Gas yourself avatarfag

Way to miss the point entirely mobilefag

Not even avatarfagging, know what that is first. Next you'll tell me to stop posting cartoons on the comics and cartoons board

But hiding behind smug reaction images after “pretending” to be retarded isn’t a point tho, Loudfag.

The author is a middle-aged man playing a senile old man playing what a far-right political satirist was 10 years ago turning into a senile man playing a senile man forgetting what he was supposed to be doing.

The actual author is a gigantic sjw. His unironic political cartoons are just calling republicans and the police literal Nazis. Kelly comics are the only thing of value that he ever produced.

Now you're telling me to stop posting images on an imageboard, way to go. You're only calling me retarded because you don't like your precious kelly is called an unfunny hack he is.

Not suprised, not surprised at all

but coal, thanks to new technology, is literally cleaner than a vast majority of other options

Obama made them invest heavily in this technology then later just forced them to shut down anyway, why do you think they're pissed?

Not really a centrist, I just think that this discussion is kind of stupid. No one is saying anything of value or interest, you're just screeching at each other like a bunch of retards. It's just annoying to look at.

What about the employees? How do they feed their families when their jobs have been wiped out? How do they keep a roof over their head? What about the businesses that they tend to patronize?

Killing coal entirely is essentially signing the death warrant for entire towns, if not counties. And the only justification for doing so is that because of coal, people who own shorefront property are seeing a massive hike in insurance costs.

>user goes full retard: the thread

>You disagree with me therefore you're retarded

>So then why are you so surprised that these people are voting to ensure their own survival?
Who said I was surprised?

Also fucking move.

What, it pumps slightly less mercury into the atmosphere alongside the equal amount of carbon?

>so out of options and argument that he resorts to red herrings
It’s too late, user. We already know how easy it is to get a reaction out of insecure people like you.
Anyway, I’m going to sleep now. Can’t wait to see you and your premium autism in the next Kelly thread.

Nope, definitely a centrist trying to make himself look smart for being “above it all”. You must be quite a loser in real life.

>Also fucking move.

To where? Precisely what are the career opportunities for someone who has been a coal miner for the past few decades? Where are they supposed to be getting a job?

Mobilefags don't have the right to think they're above anyone

>>What, it pumps slightly less mercury into the atmosphere alongside the equal amount of carbon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_coal_technology

much better.

>referring to me a a centrist by quoting a post where I defend coal

nigger what

Anywhere with jobs. We live in the most mobile time in human history. We aren't fucking serfs.

Why would you join a thread about something you don't like

It's gone far beyond that dude, you're basically keeping this thread bumped with replies to your cancerous posts.

>Anywhere with jobs.

I think you actually mean:

>anywhere with jobs that don't require any sort of higher education or formal credentials and can also pay enough to cover the expenses of living, alongside childcare and education

How many of those jobs are there?

It's not cancer, kellyfag

Lots. The company I work for is having a lot of trouble finding people who are able to show up for work on time, take simple instructions, and don't try to walk off with power drills to their car's trunk.

MOST MOBILE TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY

How much do they pay? Also, what are the requirements for the job?

Not much for a manufacturing job, honestly. I don't know, but it's not that far above minimum wage. Great benefits though. They are assembly line job.

Is it enough to pay the rent in the local area, as well as also cover food, gas, and clothing?

tlhfags are the pedophiles' answer to the cartoon horse fuckers. what do honestly you expect?

>Comparing everything you don't like to mlp

So what you're saying is, coal miners should all move to jobs that will in turn be phased out by automation within the next decade. At what point do we just institute UBI and admit that roughly 80-90% of the human race will no longer strictly be necessary or even required for sustaining and continuing the progress of human civilization?

Probably. Property value is very low in the area but there are high taxes. The further out you go the higher the property value and the lower the taxes. I don't know how pay goes up with your time at the company as an hourly employee, but I do know they almost exclusively higher new hourly employees as temps. If you can prove that you aren't a mouth breather, are dependable, and not a lying crook just trying to sweep hardware for booze money then you've got a job.